[Reviews - 8] LikedPrinter
Summary: Sequel to the ficlet Messenger in my Spike's Odd Jobs series. Spike the Messenger returns a week later to the apartment of Mrs Buffy and Mr Liam Angelus for kinky fun times. This fic has BDSM elements in it. Do not read if you are offended by slash, spanking or breath play.
This fic has been nominated in the Cradle of Humanity BDSM award.

Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3111 Read: 4031
Published: 07/14/2008 Updated: 07/31/2008

1. Part One by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 5] Liked (1261 words)
This is a THREESOME fic; a Bangike if you like. The first part features Buffy and Spike and then Spike and Angel. The second part will be kinktastic with all three.
There is BDSM elements in this fic including spanking and choking. DO NOT READ if you are adverse to BDSM.
This was written for the July Product of the Month Prompt on Nekid_Spike: Bubblewrap. This is for stars_of_tears who asked for a sequel to Messenger.
This fic has been nominated at the Cradle of Humanity awards for Slave and Master BDSM award.

2. Part Two by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 3] Liked (1850 words)
This is a THREESOME fic; a Bangike if you like. There is Slash and there is BDSM. This second part features Spike and Angel and then Dom!Buffy.
There is LOTS OF BDSM elements in this fic including spanking and choking. DO NOT READ if you are adverse to BDSM.
This was written for the July Product of the Month Prompt on Nekid_Spike: Bubblewrap. This is for stars_of_tears who asked for a sequel to Messenger.
This fic has been nominated at the Cradle of Humanity awards for Slave and Master BDSM award. Thank you to whom ever nominated it. BIG HUGS FOR YOU! Apologies if there are hideous mistakes/typos. It's been an exhausting week and I can't think entirely straight so I'll edit tomorrow :-).