Chapter Seventeen:

Spike was in shock. His breathing had sped up and his palms were sweating. She can’t mean that. I just found her. She can’t mean that. His voice was shaking, “You don’t mean that, luv.”

Buffy looked around the room helplessly before meeting his eyes again. “We’re too different, Spike. Your life is all polished and perfect and mine is…undeveloped. I have a degree in political science, and I work at a bar six days a week. I spend my free time talking on the phone and hanging out at clubs with my friends. You’re a professional, I’m a layabout.”

Spike clenched his jaw, “My life is hardly perfect, pet. My mother is dead, my sister is a bitch, and I have a psycho ex stalking me. I would hardly call tha—”

“Then why do you keep going back to her!” Buffy shouted.

Spike’s eyes widened at her sudden outburst. “Oh, I get it, that’s what this is about. I haven’t been with Dru at all in almost a year despite her numerous attempts to get me back. I don’t want her, I want you. And even if you weren’t in the picture, I wouldn’t go back to her at this point.”

“But you have before,” Buffy said in a little voice. She sniffed, trying not to cry.

Spike’s expression softened, “Yes…I did. I was young when I took up with Dru, pet. I was a naïve, timid young man. She brought me out of my shell. She made me feel special. But she’s also a selfish, vain, disloyal bitch. She fucked me over more times than I can count. And yes, in the past, I have taken her back.” Spike let out a breath and ran his hand through his hair. “It was stupid really. I was always so busy with school or writing that I didn’t have time to meet anyone else…or maybe I just didn’t make time. It wouldn’t have mattered anyway, Dru had me so I didn’t know up from down. But it’s over, pet. She goes on these campaigns to get me back every so often, but I see through it. She doesn’t even bother trying to pretend she’s not a bitch these days.”

Buffy stared at the floor, “But you were with her for so long…and I’m nothing like her.”

Spike threw his hands up in the air. “Well, thank god for that, pet! I’d really rather you not be a crazy bitch! Buffy, sweetheart, you’re a better woman than Dru could ever be. I don’t want you to be more like her. I just want you to be you. God, Buffy, when we made love earlier…I’ve never felt anything like that. It was incredible. You’re incredible.”

Buffy shook her head. “That’s another thing, Spike. What happened earlier was amazing, but I’m not normally like that. I’m not experienced. I’m not…passionate. Not like you.”

“I beg to differ on that one, luv. I’d say you’re one of the most passionate people I know. As far as experience goes, that’s why I’m here. I’m your willing teacher.” Spike smiled trying to lighten the mood, “Just call me Professor Spike.”

A small smile graced Buffy’s lips. “You really want me?”

Spike let out an exasperated sigh, “Yes, you silly bint. I want you and only you. Drusilla has ruined so many things in my life. Please don’t let her ruin this.” Spike held his breath waiting for Buffy’s response.

“Sooo, you’ll teach me things, you say?” She looked up at him and grinned.

Spike let out a relieved breath, “Yes, pet, whatever you want. Now, come here.” He reached out and took her arm, pulling her to his chest. Buffy giggled. Spike kissed the top of her head. “What are you giggling about, you silly thing?"

Buffy rubbed her cheek on Spike’s chest. “What kinds of things are you gonna teach me? Naughty things?”

Spike leered, “The naughtiest, luv. Ready for your first lesson?”

Buffy smiled up at him then looked around her apartment. “Yeah, but can we go to your place now?”

~BSBSBSBSBSBSBSBSBS~


Buffy laughed as they tumbled into Spike’s flat. He had practically dragged her the entire way to his building, stopping only to bestow her with a few mind-blowing kisses. Spike closed and locked the door, then pulled Buffy to him. “Class is in session, luv.”

Buffy buried her head in his chest. “Oh? I thought we might…watch television a little or something first.” She laughed nervously.

Ignoring her words, Spike held her at arm’s length, “Lesson the first, luv, take off all your clothes.”

Buffy looked down, “Oh…okay…” She pulled away from Spike and started walking towards the hallway leading to the bedroom.

Spike tilted his head, “Where do you think you’re off to, pet?”

Buffy turned to look at him, “I just thought…won’t we be more comfortable…in the bedroom?”

Spike gave her a curious look, “You seemed perfectly content with me taking you on the bathroom counter earlier, luv. Lesson the second, though the bedroom is nice, there are many other fun places to make love.” Spike leered, “Now, get your cute butt back over here, so we can get back to the first lesson.” She slowly walked back over to him. “That’s better, luv. Now, strip!”

Her eyes widened, “Spike!”

“What?!” he mocked her with the same wide-eyed expression. Then rolling his eyes, he continued, “Come on, luv, I’ve already seen what’s under there, and I have to say, it’s quite nice.”

Buffy blushed and pulled at the bottom of her shirt. “But that was all spontaneous. I didn’t have time to think about it.”

Spike put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes, “Look, luv, I’m not going to make you do anything you don’t want to, but if your only issue is that you’re having a sudden case of nerves…well, you’re just going to have to get over it. As it stands, I intend to get you naked, get me naked, and,” he glanced towards the dining area, “bend you over that table and bury myself inside you. And unless you flat-out tell me ‘no’, it’s happening one way or another.” Without waiting for a response from her, he grabbed the bottom of her shirt and whipped it over her head. He watched her nipples harden as they were exposed to the air.

“Spike!” Her cheeks burned.

Spike grinned at her, “I’ll make you a deal, luv,” gesturing towards her bottom half, “you ditch the rest, and I’ll catch myself up to you.” He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor. That’s when Buffy realized that the faster she got naked, the faster he got naked, and she was all for that. She kicked off her shoes, then unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. She shoved them down along with her panties and kicked them off the rest of the way. She looked up to see Spike staring at her paralyzed with his fingers on the button of his pants. After a moment, he shook his head. “You’re perfect, luv, just perfect.” Buffy blushed in response. Spike unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He bent down and removed his boots. As he was straightening back up, he glanced at Buffy’s naked form. His jeans were off in a flash.

Buffy raked her eyes over Spike’s body. She figured that he had gotten his chance in the bathroom, now she wanted her turn. He really was perfect. All lean muscle and smooth skin, his penis protruding proudly from a nest of dark curls. Buffy felt a rush of wetness between her thighs. She wanted this man, but now that they were both naked, she wasn’t sure how she should proceed. Luckily, Spike seemed more than willing to take the lead. He took her hand and led her to the table. She looked at him bashfully.

“Now wha—oh!” she cried out in surprise as he forcefully turned her body and pushed her down onto the table. Her cheek was against the tabletop, and she felt Spike’s hands on her back holding her down. Her hands were balled into fists on either side of her head. After a moment, Spike removed his hands from her back and put them on her own hands. He unfolded them and placed her palms on the table. Buffy’s heart was racing. As Spike moved about, she could feel his cock rubbing against her ass. She expected him to take her right then, but instead, he remained still with his hands on hers and his chest on her back. She was surprised when he began to speak.

“You know, luv, I wasn’t too pleased to see your ex either, especially with his resemblance to another man you’ve spent time with recently.” He moved back, sliding his hands up her arms. He placed a few small kisses on her spine. “Thinking about you with those ponces makes me a little crazy.” He took his cock in his hand and moved it up and down against her slick opening. “I can’t stand it, luv. I just want them all to know that…you’re…mine.” As he spoke the last word, he surged inside her. Buffy let out a cry of surprise. “Oh god, pet, you feel so damn good.” Spike closed his eyes and took a breath before opening them and thrusting deeper into her warm, wet body.

“Oh god!” Buffy was in heaven. Her experiences with Riley and Angel were nothing compared to having Spike buried deep inside her. She writhed against the table as he began a steady pace, pumping in and out.

“You’re so beautiful…so perfect…can’t believe you’re mine…,” he gasped as he moved inside her. He stood up straight and looked down, so he could watch himself enter her. It was incredible watching his rigid cock sliding in and out of her willing body. “Don’t you see…see…how good we are…can’t you…feel it?”

“Ohhhhh…” His words were pushing Buffy over the edge. She felt pleasure build and overflow in her body as he moved harder against her. She moaned louder as her orgasm hit, pulling him over with her. He collapsed on her back, and they remained there panting and sweat-soaked as they tried to catch their breath.

Finally, Spike moved, placing a kiss on the back of Buffy’s neck. “Ready for a shower, luv?”


Chapter End Notes:
Okay, you guys got a reprieve with this chapter, but that doesn't mean the issue is 100% resolved. There will be more angst in the future. Please, don't revolt! Let me know what you thought of this chapter and check out the second chapter of Poison if you haven't already. Thanks!