[Reviews - 225] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy followed her college sweetheart to New York only to find out that he wasn't as loyal as she thought. Instead of crawling back home to mommy and daddy, she decides to strike out on her own in the big city. While meeting new people and enjoying her independence, she learns the true meaning of that timeless idiom, you should never judge a book by its cover. Nominated for Best Story and Best Romance at the Cradle of Humanity Awards Round 3. Thank you!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: Yes
Word count: 43193 Read: 40264
Published: 07/14/2008 Updated: 08/10/2008

1. Chapter One by Pandora [Reviews - 6] Liked (1102 words)

2. Chapter Two by Pandora [Reviews - 3] Liked (1292 words)

3. Chapter Three by Pandora [Reviews - 6] Liked (1113 words)

4. Chapter Four by Pandora [Reviews - 3] Liked (1029 words)

5. Chapter Five by Pandora [Reviews - 4] Liked (1382 words)

6. Chapter Six by Pandora [Reviews - 4] Liked (1074 words)

7. Chapter Seven by Pandora [Reviews - 8] Liked (1455 words)

8. Chapter Eight by Pandora [Reviews - 5] Liked (2090 words)

9. Chapter Nine by Pandora [Reviews - 8] Liked (1754 words)
So, I wanted to run something by you guys. I have another fic that I started right before Blue, but I put a hold on it in favor of writing this fic. It's very different than Blue, and I was wanting my first fic out to be something more easily manageable that I could update every day or almost every day. That's why I went with this one. I had thought that I would hold off posting the chapter I have completed on the other fic until after I finish this fic, but I've had some ideas floating around in my head that I can't ascribe to the characters in Blue and stay true to their personalities and the tone of their story. Would you guys be interested in seeing something completely different that won't be updated as frequently as Blue? As long as there is interest, I will continue updating frequently on this fic until it is completed as there are still plenty of trials and tribulations left in the works for Professor Spike and Barmaid Buffy. I mean, come on, we haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet (though, we are getting closer)! ;)

10. Chapter Ten by Pandora [Reviews - 7] Liked (1808 words)
Check out my other fic, Poison, and let me know what you think!

11. Chapter Eleven by Pandora [Reviews - 9] Liked (1884 words)

12. Chapter Twelve by Pandora [Reviews - 12] Liked (2279 words)

13. Chapter Thirteen by Pandora [Reviews - 10] Liked (2136 words)

14. Chapter Fourteen by Pandora [Reviews - 15] Liked (1542 words)
I'm having some frustrating internet issues that, among other things, are making it difficult for me to view any stories. I can, however, still post my own story and check reviews via my account page. So, please keep the reviews coming, so I have something cool to read. Thanks!

15. Chapter Fifteen by Pandora [Reviews - 11] Liked (2602 words)
I'm still having the same internet issues I've been having. As I mentioned before, this site is one of the many things being affected. I still can't read stories, but I can still post my story and read reviews, so keep them coming! You're the reason I write. I agree with Jenn that you guys deserve a treat, so here's a long chapter with some fun tossed in. I still might take a day off, I'll just have to see how much time I have. As long as you guys are still interested, though, the next chapter won't be posted any later than Monday afternoon (and probably before then). Thanks for the great reviews!

16. Chapter Sixteen by Pandora [Reviews - 15] Liked (1935 words)

17. Chapter Seventeen by Pandora [Reviews - 11] Liked (1847 words)

18. Chapter Eighteen by Pandora [Reviews - 6] Liked (1266 words)
I'm so happy! I couldn't post this chapter yesterday, because I kept getting an error when I attempted to. Found out just a little bit ago that it was, oddly enough, because the word curl was used in this chapter. So, I changed that, and now it works! Still having the same network issues that are keeping me from reading any of the wonderful stories on this site. Apparently, there is some sort of isp merger up here that is causing the problem, so I'm just gonna have to wait it out. Looks like I can still post my story and read reviews, though! Sorry I didn't get my posting issue solved yesterday!

19. Chapter Nineteen by Pandora [Reviews - 9] Liked (2210 words)
My internet is fully functioning again! I can actually read stories now! I have A LOT of reading to catch up on. Unfortunately, I'm going to be kind of busy until Tuesday, so I probably won't be able to get too much reading done until then. That also means that it's unlikely I'll be able to update every day, but I'll update when I can! Thanks for reading!

20. Chapter Twenty by Pandora [Reviews - 12] Liked (1919 words)

21. Chapter Twenty-One by Pandora [Reviews - 10] Liked (1300 words)
Sorry for the delay in posting. I've had a lot going on. Hopefully, any delays in the future won't be longer than a day. I'm hoping to have Chapter 4 of Poison up later today, so check that out when it appears. If it's your cup of tea, let me know. As far as this fic. goes, I will continue it until its eventual completion as long as you guys keep letting me know you're interested. Thanks!

22. Chapter Twenty-Two by Pandora [Reviews - 6] Liked (1669 words)

23. Chapter Twenty-Three by Pandora [Reviews - 8] Liked (2729 words)

24. Chapter Twenty-Four by Pandora [Reviews - 15] Liked (1695 words)
I was hoping to hear from more of you on that last chapter, but you can't always get what you want. At least, that's what the Stones tell me. At any rate, I lucked out at my workplace a bit. I get an assistant for a few days next week, so I didn't have to put in extra hours this morning—which translates as...update! So, here's Chapter 24. I'm also afraid I have to say that our story is nearing an end. Almost time to bid farewell to Professor Spike and Buffy.

25. Chapter Twenty-Five by Pandora [Reviews - 22] Liked (2081 words)
Well, folks, this is the end. I want to thank all my readers that have stuck by me and all my reviewers that have made this fic possible with their words of encouragement (and entertaining comments ;) ). This was my first fic and without you, I seriously doubt I could have seen this through to completion. And to be honest, I've grown rather attached to some of you. Hope to see you reviewing my future fics. I'll still be working on Poison. I still urge my readers to check that out. I would encourage you to, at least, try to see it through the next couple of chapters. Chapter 5 should be up today or tomorrow with any luck. I put it off a bit to complete this story. And if Poison isn't your thing, I hope you look out for more fics from me in the future. Again, thank you so much! I couldn't have done this without you!