[Reviews - 36] LikedPrinter
Summary: “… you try to be with them, but you always end up in the dark ...with me” As a freshman entering UCLA Buffy Summers was beautiful, sweet, and innocent… until she was introduced to William Aurelius known to LA as ‘Spike’, one of the leaders of LA’s shadiest upper class gangs; the Vampires. From illegal business to drugs, to owning night clubs, the Vampires run LA and with his influence Spike is accustom to getting anything he wants. When Buffy and her friends go dancing in Spike’s main club Shadows, Spike becomes entranced with the beautiful blonde; he becomes fixated on having her. Step by step, Spike draws Buffy into his own dark world, convincing her that she belongs in the darkness with him and inadvertently falls in love with her, deciding never let her go. Two years later, Buffy finally wakes up to face the music and decides she wants no more of the Vampires’ dark world. Spike refuses to give up his world or Buffy, but Buffy leaves LA and returns to live with her mother in Sunnydale. She hides her past from her friends and lives a normal life for about a year…but when Spike finds her, secrets are revealed and lives will never be the same again. ***FYI: Spike isn't abusive in this fic and he really isn't evil either, he's just really confused.***
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4533 Read: 3824
Published: 07/28/2008 Updated: 11/09/2008

1. It starts with goodbye... by darkest dream [Reviews - 15] Liked (1675 words)
This usually isn't my cup of tea, if you get my meaning, but I figured I give it a go! Yes, the Battle of the Heart will be updated soon I promise!

2. Searching... by darkest dream [Reviews - 5] Liked (1184 words)
Flashbacks will be the norm for the first few chapters of this story! Don't worry I'll include Spikes and Buffy's first meeting and more details on the Vampires!

3. Moments and Memories by darkest dream [Reviews - 16] Liked (1674 words)
First let me apologize for neglecting the fic, alot of things have occured in the last couple of months namely the death of a family member and my friend's pregnancy.

Next time I'll try not to get side tracked!
Through out the story there will be continued flash backs, so be prepared! Bear in mind that Spike and Buffy were together for two years, so flash backs will help describe their individual selfs as well as help explain the foundation for their break up. I promise that I will cover more on the Vampire gang as well as Spike's and Buffy's different persepective on their relationship. There will be an entire chapter dedicated to the reason for Buffy leaving, but remember that it isn't just one reason; it was many reasons! I won't leave you guys in the dark, promise!

Thanks to all my reviewers! You guys keep me going! Keep it up!

PS I could always use a beta any volunteers?