[Reviews - 16] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike has a firm ‘personal’ policy concerning inter-office romance: absolutely no fraternization. When another man suddenly invites his assistant out in front of him, he has to make a decision, though. Keep playing it safe and possibly lose the best thing that could have ever happened to him in the process... or let go, break his own rule and going after what he truly wants.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3687 Read: 3363
Published: 08/06/2008 Updated: 08/06/2008

1. Let Go (One-shot) by dusty273 [Reviews - 16] Liked (3687 words)
Written for taboo_spuffy’s first mini-challenge and as an early b-day gift for the lovely Deanna, one of my best friends, one of the most fabulous persons I’ve had the good luck of meeting through Spuffy-love, writer and manipper extraordinaire and the driving force behind our ever-growing community. Happy birthday, cariño! I love you! *hugglesquishes*


The challenge consisted on finishing a scene, the first few paragraphs were given as a prompt and they’re in italics at the beginning of the story. And while this story was not submitted for voting consideration (as co-mods of the group, Deanna and I thought it would be best if it were open just for members), I still hope you all enjoy it!


Beta reader: the one and only Im_bloody_English. I truly don’t know what I’d do without you, darling. *smooches* A million thanks are not enough for taking the time to edit this for me, for staying up with me until I finished it, cheering me on and for being the best sister a girl could ask for. Love you, cariño!