Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks a lot to everyone who reviewed me!!! Yey!!
Last Chapter

Her heels clicked against the marbled floor as she walked slowly towards door 711. When she raised her eyes from her feet, she was surprised to see Spike hovering against the doorframe, barefooted and incredibly gorgeous, smiling at her.

“Hello, luv.”


*****


Buffy’s tongue felt swollen twice its size. She forced herself to smile at him and move forward as to not look like a complete fool.

“Hello. Sorry I took so long.” She said, entering the room when he took a step to the side to let her pass. Spike lowered his head to catch the scent of her hair as she walked past him, smirking. It was fun as hell to ruffle her feathers, make her unsure of his next step. He wanted her and that meant he would get her.

Buffy stopped somewhere in the middle of the living room and turned to wait for him. He came closer and took her towards an adjoining door. “We’ll be meeting in Xander’s room. All our instruments are there.” Ask me why. C’mon kitten, ask me why.”

“Oh, that’s ok, I guess. But why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve have gone straight there.” She frowned in confusion, not understanding why he had made her take such a detour. Spike’s grin was like a predator’s. When she gave him his cue, even without knowing, he grabbed her arm to spin her around, delighted when her eyes widened.

“Because, I wanted to do this.”

And promptly smashed his mouth down on hers.

Buffy’s knees wobbled when his tongue brushed against hers. Her womb clenched and flood of arousal wet her panties. In two seconds top he had managed to arouse her more than she had ever been aroused in her entire life. He kissed like he talked: lazy, sexy, drugging. Buffy’s arms came up to grip his forearms. She was seriously afraid that if she didn’t hang on to him, she would drop on her ass like an empty sack of potatoes and make a complete fool of herself.

Spike was in absolute heaven. She tasted so sweet he wanted to devour her whole. He raised his hands to grab her wrists, pulling them up and around his neck. She sagged against him on the most delightful of ways. Spike took the opportunity to lower one of his hands to her lower back while the other cupped the back of her neck, pulling her face to him, the kiss turning more aggressive. Their mouths opened wider, Spike’s tongue running everywhere from the teeth to the back of her palate in lazy, unhurried strokes. Her taste exploded on his taste buds like cool champagne; somewhere between toothpaste and the girly lip gloss she had on, maybe cherry, maybe not.

Buffy moaned inside his mouth when he brushed his lower body against hers, pressing his hard-on against the softness of her stomach. The hand that was on her neck lowered to the middle of her back, circled to the front then lowered, lowered, lowered to the edge of her pants then up, up, up under her sweater, brushing his fingers slowly on her bellybutton until they reached the underside of her breasts through her bra, where he pushed the cup up to cup her. His thumb brushed the soft skin, circling closer and closer to her nipple. Buffy moaned loudly when his mouth left hers to make a path down her throat and his thumb and forefinger rolled her nipple.

“Spike, did you have any news on Buffy cause…” Faith asked, opening the adjoining door and immediately freezing half way inside her brother’s room. Buffy jumped apart from Spike guiltily. Or better, she tried to pry herself away from him. He had been interrupted by his sister enough times (and in worse situations) as to not care so much anymore. He raised his head from Buffy’s neck, disengaged his hand from underneath her sweater and sent his smirking sister an annoying look.

“I see you’ve found her alright.” Faith gave a un-lady like snort while she tried not to laugh, seeing as Buffy was almost blue in the face and completely mortified.

“Give us a minute, Faith. We’ll be right there.”

The other girl smiled knowingly and retreat to the other room, closing the door. Buffy was mortified. Oh my GOD! What was she doing? She was kissing and…and touching a guy she had barely met. And he was… Spike grabbed both of her arms, pulled her to him again and kissed her. All thoughts flew from Buffy’s head, leaving it merrily empty and void of everything that wasn’t related to the feelings Spike was creating with his tongue. It ended to fast though, when he pulled his head up to smile at her.

“’Lo.” He whispered, brushing the tip of his nose against hers.

Buffy blushed. “Hi.”

“Don’t get awkward around me, ok pet? I intended to do this over and over again until you’re completely comfortable with it.”

Spike announced, playfully nuzzling her throat. He didn’t want her to get self conscious and awkward, since he planned on continue what they’ve been doing real soon.

“I just… I’ve never done this before. I mean… kissed a guy I’ve barely met." Buffy confessed. The blush looked like it was going to taint her cheeks forever. Spike almost purred in delighted and made a vow to make her blush as often as possible as much as he could. He imagined it would be fun as hell to get between those lovely thighs and do amazing things with her body while he watched that cute little blush spread through that cute little body of hers.

“You know what will happen right?” He asked, tucking a strand of her behind her ear. He wanted to make sure she knew what he was going for, as to have no regrets later on.

Buffy nodded and cocked a head to the side, feeling something weird coming over her and a voice whispering in her ear that they would get more than they were looking for. Should she trust him? She had been so cautious towards people for so long that it was strange for her to be standing inside a hotel room in front of a guy she’d just met, almost making arrangements to go to bed with him. And at that moment, Buffy realized, with the inward clarity of someone who had already gone through a rough patch in life that Spike Devlin would turn her world upside down.

*****


Chapter End Notes:
After their first meeting and stuff things are gonna get a little hurried. There's much to tell and little time to do so! Hugs all!