Author's Chapter Notes:
This was such a fun little summery one-shot to write! It's for the Taboo Spuffy community on Live Journal. Here is the prompt:
Step-siblings Spike Pratt and Buffy Summers are close to crossing the line. Ever since they first met nearly four years ago, they’ve had to fight the physical attraction between them. Fight to ignore the lust that taints their blood, the low moaning and hoarse shouts of self-gratification that slip through the thin walls of their adjoining bedrooms each night.

Buffy and Spike have worked very hard not to give in to the wild passion flaring between them over the years, but now that their parents have chosen to go on an extended anniversary vacation to the South of France—leaving the two of them alone in the house until Spike’s new off-campus apartment is ready for him to move into, the dangers of them actually giving in to what they want will rise. Sooner or later though, temptation will start to call on them again and if they aren’t strong enough to fight it this time, the lines between right and wrong will once again blur, catapulting them both into a forbidden minefield of dark, sensual pleasures and raw, unspoken, sexual desires.

3 Must Haves:
• Daytime Sex (Indoors, Outdoors…) • Game of Truth or Dare • Spike drenched in sweat
3 Can’t Haves:
• Masturbation • Heavy Angst • Post-Sex Regrets

Hope you all enjoy!
It was unbearably, stiflingly, brutally hot. Fucking California.

Spike didn’t like the sun. It was too bloody bright, especially today, and he was tired, horny, miserable and very, very annoyed.

Buffy had been taking full advantage of the last weeks of summer vacation and their parents’ absence, and hadn’t done anything remotely productive in days. There was exactly one week left before their parents got back, and he had hoped she might change her lazy, irritating ways and help out around the house a little bit. The bint knew he needed time to pack for school, and she wasn’t the only one who wanted to enjoy vacation.

But no. Diet Coke in one hand, iPod in the other, his stepsister had been spread out tanning all morning, smack dab in the middle of the front lawn.

The lawn Spike needed to mow.

He stomped over to her towel, blinking against the bright mid-morning sun, and stood for a moment at the edge of her fluffy pink towel, aching to muck it up with his dirty work boots. But he resisted.

“Buffy. Buffy!” He yelled down at her. She didn’t seem to hear him, her music loud enough that he could hear the faint strains of pop music from her earphones. She was dressed in what had to be the smallest amount of fabric possible, a tiny black bikini top and matching bottoms that barely covered her exquisite ass. Her eyes were closed, hopefully, behind her big dark sun-glasses, otherwise she was definitely going to notice that his gaze was firmly fixed to her breasts. She’d untied the string of her top, so the thin fabric was just resting on top of her pert mounds, held in place by nothing but gravity. Spike wished hard for a stiff breeze to blow it away. Or she could sit up, forgetting it was untied, and it would fall to her lap. Or he could reach out and tug gently at the thin braided string…

Spike knelt down and yanked out her ear-phones. “Buffy!”

“Hey! Rude, much?” She swatted out at him half-heartedly, as if he was merely an annoying fly.

“Take your cancer-baiting someplace else, I have work to do.”

“Someone’s testy,” she taunted, rising up on her elbows and smiling brightly. The bikini slid down, but stubbornly still covered her tits. “Having a bad morning?”

No, it had been an awful morning, actually. Spike had woken up, hard and aching, with no relief in the confusing space between dreams and lucidity. He’d gone from dreaming of Buffy’s breathy moans of contentment through their shared wall, to hearing them. Again.

Girl did love her morning orgasms.

But that meant he’d had to toss off immediately, as opposed to in the shower, and he’d been so wrapped up in listening to her he hadn’t paid attention to his impending orgasm, and then he’d had to wash his sheets. Now he had to mow the front lawn before the neighborhood watch dog of right and proper appearance showed up to scold him for sullying the pristine beauty of their gated community.

Buffy was on the lawn. In his way. And really, his bad mood was entirely her fault for legitimate reasons. He didn’t even have to consider the way every inch of her golden summer skin called to him like a beacon, making him ache with a want so intense he could barely stand it. Even aside from that, everything going wrong in his life was her fault.

“Yeah, very bad morning. And I have to mow the lawn. So…move.”

Slowly, Buffy reached for the straps of her bikini, and moved to tie them around her neck. As she stretched her arms behind her head, she arched out her chest, the fabric tightening on her skin, creating some bloody glorious cleavage. She shook her head, blonde hair shining in the sunlight, and took one last sip of her soda.

Spike knelt beside her, eyes trained on every bloody thing. It was like porn, the way she moved. No, nothing that crass, he had to admit it was more like…erotic poetry or something. She had such grace in everything she did, such magic in the way she smiled and sensuality in the way she walked…Christ.

He didn’t want to feel like this. Feel this intense, burning need, this flare-up of raw, confusing emotion every time he was near her. He hid it pretty well, except from Dru, apparently. Two days ago his dark goddess had suddenly informed him that she wouldn’t be living with him off-campus at UC Sunnydale next year, but rather would be moving to Los Angeles. And no, he wasn’t invited.

”Soddin’ hell, I thought we had a plan!”

“You wish to dance in the sunshine, and I can’t take you there.”

”There’s just as much bloody sunshine in LA, Dru.”

”No, not that, Spike. Not that. I can see her floating around you, laughing. Why won’t you push her away?”

“What the hell are you---“

“You’re all covered with her. Every time you’re with me, and she calls to you, you go running.”


He’d turned and walked out. There was nothing left to say.

He had loved Dru, yes. She was his salvation, she’d delivered him from mediocrity, turned him onto music and sex and life.

But what he felt for her was nothing compared to the intense, all-consuming way in which he wanted Buffy. Nothing.

“Seriously, move. I have plans later and you’re gonna make me late,” Spike sighed as Buffy slowly gathered up her magazine and towel.

“Maybe you should have mowed it yesterday,” Buffy shrugged casually as she stood up.

“Yesterday I was doing your bloody chores and took Mr. Gordo to the vet, because you were off with…what’s his face.”

“You know his name, Spike,” she sighed, and headed towards the house. Spike followed beside her, instead of heading for the garage to get out the lawn mower.

“And it’s a right poncy name and I refuse to let it pass my lips,” he huffed.

“Yeah.”

“…you’re agreeing with me?”

“Angel and I broke up.”

“What?” Spike grabbed her arm and spun her around right before they reached the stairs up to the front porch. “What did he do?”

“He didn’t do anything, so calm down Mr. Over-Protective,” she replied, pushing her sunglasses up on her head to reveal laughing eyes. “I broke up with him. I’m over the whole tortured emo artist act.”

“That so?” he said, dropping his hand from her bare arm like the skin had burned him.

“Oh, yeah. And besides, new school year. New start. Senior. Lots of other eligible bachelors to entertain me.”

“Ha, ha,” Spike laughed humorlessly, trying to suppress his natural caveman reaction whenever she mentioned other blokes. Which she did. A lot.

Only one thing comforted him when he thought about her with someone else.

It was his name that Buffy moaned when she made herself come. Not Angel’s, or Parker’s, or Riley’s, or any of the other blokes sniffing around her. His. She’d only done it the once, a few months ago, but it was enough. She wanted him enough to think of him while she touched herself, and that kept him from going insane, even if by day she treated him like a nuisance, like something to be tolerated or mocked in front of her cheerleader friends and ignored at the Bronze because he was “way creepy with the whole eyeliner thing”.

If he didn’t love the bitch so much, he’d probably hate her, actually. All shampoo commercial stupid hair and cheerleader pep and horrible musical taste and shallow conversations and gorgeous lips and the sweetest laugh and the kindest heart when it really mattered…

He had totally gone round the bend. Truly.

“I have a date today as a matter of fact, so if you could make your weird self scarce around three thirty, that would be peachy. I don’t need you scaring him off.”

Spike choked on a reply as fury bubbled in his veins. “I’ll be gone before then. Have plans, like I said.”

“’Kay. I’m off to wash this greasy tanning oil off. Have fun with your manual labor.” She flounced up the stairs, and he watched her go, uncomfortably hard in his gym shorts. After a few minutes he finally calmed down his hormones enough to head out to the garage, aching to expend all his pent up energy, wondering for the millionth time if Buffy knew just what she was doing to him.

~*~*~*~

God, she was horny.

The shower was blissfully cold, necessary both because of the wonderful summer heat and the heat sparked inside her every time Spike was around. Every single time. You’d think after four years the intensity would fade, but nope, every time she was near to him she could feel him. Every one of her organs, her skin, her brain, her cells. Inside, outside.

It drove her totally crazy. It just wasn’t fair at all that he had this affect on her. He wasn’t even her type, first of all. She liked big guys, usually dark haired, always clean cut. And Spike had a girlfriend, the ever annoying Drusilla. And he was kind of an egotistical asshole when you got right down to it. And a total loser, persona non grata at Sunnydale High where Buffy reigned as queen. Way beneath her.

Oh, and he was her stepbrother. Couldn’t forget that tiny detail.

Spike was attracted to her, that much was made clear by his kind of ever present hard on when she was around, but he was head over heels in love with his crazy ho bag girlfriend, and Buffy had learned to deal with that. Besides, the whole pseudo-related thing kind of put a damper on her fantasies about marriage and babies and lots and lots of sex.

So, she played with him to balance the scales a little. Flirted, taunted, teased. Made him as crazy as he made her. It was only fair, after all.

When Buffy exited the shower she could still hear the low hum of the lawn mower, and quickly slipped on a thin cotton nightdress, and ran a comb through her long hair. She headed downstairs to make lunch, humming an upbeat pop song. Halfway down the stairs the motor sound ceased, and as she reached the kitchen, Spike entered the house.

She melted. He’d stripped off his t-shirt, revealing the body that starred in every one of her dirty little fantasies. His normally pale skin was tinged slightly pink from the sun and exertion, and every inch of his muscular body shone with sweat. His usually slicked back hair was mussed and curly, no doubt from some frustrated head-rubbing on his part like he did every time she teased him.

He crossed the living room and entered the kitchen in front of her, ignoring her totally, and Buffy found herself frozen in place as she watched a glistening trickle of perspiration fall from the base of his neck, down the curve of his spine, to settle just above the swell of his ass. After a little too long of a moment she managed to make her legs work and followed him into the kitchen, mouth dry and tongue begging to lick up that drop of sweat. As she started to make a sandwich she forced herself to continue her light-hearted humming, despite the tension vibrating in her body. She was determined to seem unaffected, despite her utter and complete arousal.

No matter how much she teased him, she still felt like this every single time he was around. Nothing worked. She dated other guys, a lot of other guys, and had sex, and enjoyed it too. She told herself time and again how he was first of all, a loser, and second of all, her brother. Sort of. But nothing, absolutely nothing, changed the way she felt. She’d loved him since she was thirteen, and she probably always would. That was that.

Out of the corner of her eye Buffy watched Spike chug down a glass of water, some of the liquid escaping out his mouth and wetting his chin and chest. He scratched at his abs, then his hand drifted lower, resting at the edge of his shorts, drawing her attention to the bulge beneath them.

Buffy ached. She felt empty, needed something inside of her. No, not just something. Him. Only him. She felt lightheaded, and hot, and shivery, and she sighed aloud.

When she finally came back from Lustbunny Land, she tore her eyes away and found Spike staring at her intently, eyes bright blue and blazing with fire. Caught red-handed, she shrugged her shoulders and joked, “So…do you work out?”

The intensity in his gaze didn’t fade, and he didn’t respond to her lame attempt at humor. His gaze still smoldered, and a muscle in his jaw was ticking visibly. But there was more than that. Buffy didn’t know what it was, nor did she actually want to find out, but it was a little scary. It was sort of like…he wanted to eat her alive, or something, but at the same time it looked like he didn’t want to blink or she’d disappear. It just made her wetter, and lack of panties meant she felt totally and completely exposed.

They stared at each other for a moment, Buffy at a loss for what teasing remark to make, or what flirty thing to do. Her breath was coming out in shallow pants, and she shivered a bit from the air conditioning, her fingers clutched tightly to the plate with her half made sandwich.

Suddenly Spike moved towards her, quickly, with a purpose. Every one of her nerves went haywire, and when he stopped short, just an inch or two away, Buffy had to lean back on the counter to keep from collapsing. The scent of him filled her head, rich and salty with the faint hit of cigarettes, and she could have sworn there was like, an aura or something around him, because even though they weren’t touching her skin was prickling with electricity. She could feel his breath on her face, his hands were clenched into tight fists, his shoulders were tense.

Spike breathed deeply a few times, still fixated on her face, then as quickly as he’d moved towards her he just left the room without a word. Buffy heard the back door slam and the lawn mower start up again, and she sagged against the counter and let out a sort of high-pitched whimper.

He had never done…that, before. The attraction that simmered between them had always been beneath the surface, and no matter what little trick Buffy tried, Spike was always restrained. He either pretended to ignore her, or walked out, or teased her right back.

Her brain was currently more like Jello than, well, brain matter, so her memories couldn’t really be trusted, but Buffy was pretty sure he’d never, ever stood that close to her before. They kept a physical distance as much as possible, through some sort of unspoken agreement, it seemed, and he’d just…God. She was completely incapable of rational thought right now.

She slowly ate her sandwich and headed back upstairs to get ready for her date, trying her hardest to push the incident from her mind.

It didn’t mean anything. It couldn’t. He was still with Dru, and they were still siblings, and that was that.

~*~*~*~

“So, what are you majoring in?” The vapid blonde asked, her high voice akin to nails on a chalkboard.

Spike shrugged, and tried to evade her politely. “Not sure yet. I’m gonna go find---“

“I’m thinking psych. Like, there’s plenty of crazy people out there. I could totally help them all and make way lots of money, right?” The girl—Charity? Melody?---suddenly shifted closer to him, and pressed her breasts into his arm. “You’re super cute. What dorm are you living in? I’m in Stevenson…the beds are really big.”

He opened his mouth to reply when Xander pushed his way between the two of them. “Spike, my man, you can’t enjoy a barbecue from inside. Come out into the yard, we’re doing beer pong.”

Willingly he followed his friend without giving the pouting girl a backwards glance. “Thanks for that, mate.”

“No problem. Harmony is…well, I could see the screaming terror in your eyes,” Xander joked. “Looked like you could use a save. Don’t worry, that’s not the only kind of girl UC Sunnydale has to offer.”

“Good to know,” Spike laughed. “Appreciate the invitation, by the way. ”

“No problem, always glad to show the new freshmen the ropes…holy shit.”

“What?” He turned and followed Xander’s gaze to the lawn, and his breath caught in his chest. Buffy was here, dressed in a tiny white sundress, laughing with some tall, skinny pillock in glasses. She turned her head and spotted him, green eyes widening in surprise, then she waved casually and turned back to her date.

“Do you know her?” His new roommate asked in awe. “She is…wow.”

“Yeah,” Spike said slowly, chugging down some beer and averting his eyes. “I do.”

“Man, you should get on that. She’s fucking hot.”

Spike opened his mouth to explain who she was, then just as quickly closed it again. “Yeah, she’s…beautiful. I’m…gonna go say hi.”

He pushed his way through a crowd of people and made his way towards her. Buffy turned to see him approach and said something quickly to her date, who nodded and walked away.

“Fancy seeing you here,” Spike said smoothly, all recovered from his earlier loss of control. Or mostly recovered. The sight of Buffy staring at him in the kitchen, with honest passion in her gaze and not put on flirtation, had driven him around the sodding bend until he’d been nearly powerless to stop himself from attacking her. At the last second his self-preservation instinct had kicked in, and he’d managed to pull away. For his own good, and hers.

No matter what she was playing at, he didn’t think she really knew what she’d be getting into with him. The next step in their little game wasn’t one to be taken lightly, it wouldn’t be just some physical thing she could brush off like she did with all her boyfriends. It would mean something, something big. That’s why he hadn’t told her about Dru yet. One of the last barriers between them had finally been removed.

“Yeah, Holden’s lab partner lives here, I guess,” Buffy said peppily. “Starting your college experience early?”

“Something like that,” he shrugged.

“Where’s Drusilla?”

He took a deep breath. “She’s not…here. We…we, uh, broke up. Actually, a few days ago.”

Her smile froze on her face, the edges quivering like she was fighting not to grin wider. “Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Spike! Blonde girl!” Xander called from across the lawn.

“That’s one of my roommates,” he explained as the two headed over to where Xander and a group of people were sitting on the grass.

“Oh, he’s cute,” Buffy giggled. “I’ll be over at your place plenty.”

Spike grit his teeth.

“He doesn’t…know you’re my stepsister,” he said quickly. She smiled, and didn’t reply, while his heart was thudding wildly in his chest.

“We’re reverting back to our youths and playing truth or dare,” a redhead girl was explaining as they sat down next to each other, completing the circle. “You two want to play?”

“I’m so in,” Buffy smiled happily.

“Sure,” Spike agreed, averting his eyes from Xander giving him two obnoxious thumbs up. He had a feeling he knew what was coming.

The game began slowly, with simple dares and only slightly awkward questions. The afternoon sun was hot on Spike’s black clad back, and his arm burned every time it brushed up against Buffy’s. Her light, tinkling laugh seemed to charm the whole group, and around people who didn’t know either of them, the ever-present sexual tension seemed more…natural. They could flirt in the open, they could smile and touch without embarrassment, and as the game progressed, they became more and more comfortable.

“Buffy! Truth or dare?” Xander asked.

She bit her lip and said. “Dare.”

His eyes sparkled with mischief. “I’m thinking it’s time to turn up the heat on our little game. I dare you…to make out with Willow.”

“Xander!” The redhead squealed.

“What? We didn’t set any ground rules! This is a total legitimate dare.”

“I’m in if you are,” Buffy shrugged with a minxy smile. Spike’s heart stopped as she got up on her knees and moved towards the center of the circle, beckoning the other girl with one finger. Blushing, Willow moved to the center of the group as well.

“Go Buffy!” One of the other guys in the circle cheered.

“If your mother could see you now, Wills,” Xander teased his girlfriend.

Spike heard their voices, but didn’t really register their words. Buffy leaned in a bit, then her gaze shifted from Willow’s face to his. As her lips met the other girls in a tentative caress, her eyes stayed open, fixed on his. He let out a sharp gasp.

The kiss deepened and her eyes fluttered shut, while her hands went to tangle in Willow’s hair, who wrapped her own arms around Buffy’s lower back. Catcalls came from the males in the group, and Spike shifted, pants becoming uncomfortable tight, as he watched the girl of his dreams fulfilling his fantasy number seven.

The two girls finally parted and giggled simultaneously, then Buffy looked back towards him, and winked, lips swollen and pink.

“Dare fulfilled?” She asked a bit breathlessly.

“Very,” Xander croaked out, wrapping one arm around his flushed girlfriend. “Your turn now.”

Buffy scooted back to her seat in the circle, sitting close enough to Spike this time that he could hardly breath. “Let’s see…” she mused. “Owen! Truth or dare?”

His heart fell a bit, disappointed and relieved at the same time that her question wasn’t directed towards him. But he didn’t have to wait long, because a few rounds later, after quite a few more make outs, Xander asked him, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare,” he said instantaneously. A few beers under the hot sun and he was feeling relaxed, and horny, and suddenly not afraid of whatever was coming.

“Figured,” Xander smiled. “Buffy’s looking like she could use a bit more kissing---“

“At this point we should just be playing Spin the Bottle!” One of the girls complained. “Come up with something a little more interesting.”

Spike felt a little bit like smacking her.

“Like what?” Xander asked.

“I don’t know. At least make it more interesting than a kiss. Like, ten minutes in the bedroom or something.”

Now he wanted to hug her.

He turned towards Buffy and opened his mouth to speak, when her cell phone rang loudly.

She didn’t even look at him, just pulled it out and said, “Oh, crap. I should take this. Give him another dare, okay?”

As she hurried off, Spike felt a vice-like grip of frustrated, angry lust clench around his heart, and he jumped up to follow her. “I’ll be back,” he said, and took off after her, ignoring the sound of Xander chuckling.

She had disappeared around the side of the house, and he found her in the shadows under a huge oak tree, her back to him.

“Yeah, I know,” she said. “No, he’s sweet, but so not my type, I told him I was emotionally whatever after Angel and nothing was going to happen so he’s off trying to get laid elsewhere…I could---“

Spike grabbed the phone out of her hand and hung it up,

She spun and glared at him. “What the hell are you doing?”

He ignored her, turned off the phone and stuck it in his pocket, and backed her up until she was pressed between the tree and his body. Something in him had snapped, and he growled, “What was that?”

“What…was what?” She said weakly, eyes wide in surprise.

“Come on, pet,” He said, hand on either side of her head, pinning her in place. “Backing out on a dare? Very disappointing.”

“I wasn’t backing out, my phone---“

“Sod the phone.” He took a deep breath, and a sort of calmness spread over him. The sense of power he suddenly felt was intoxicating, and he knew he had snapped, totally and completely. There was no going back. “Got me all wound up. You love doing that, don’t you? Torturing your poor Spike and leaving him high and dry. Well not today.”

“I didn’t---“

“You did,” he said quietly, leaning in closer until his lips were centimeters from her ear. “You’re a naughty thing, you know. Teasing me with what I can’t have.” He trailed his fingers from her hip to her shoulder. “But I can, can’t I?” He felt her shiver beneath his touch.

“What…can what?” She breathed out, shaking almost imperceptibly.

“Have you.”

She didn’t say anything, and Spike pulled away to look her in the eye. “You know I want you, little sister,” he purred softly. “Now you have two choices. You can walk away, or finish what you started. I dare you, Buffy.”

She was panting now, eyes glazed over with lust, and for a moment she still didn’t speak. Disappointed, mortified, he began to pull away, but was stopped as her hands laced around the back of his neck, and he was yanked towards her.

He had only one more rational thought before their lips met, and he was lost to lust.

Finally.

~*~*~*~

Their lips crashed together with no finesse. Years of waiting, plus an overload of hormones, and the last thing on their minds was taking it slow or making it sweet. They needed to devour each other, and with that first kiss, they forgot where they were or who they were and wanted only one thing: more.

Spike groaned in satisfaction at the first taste of her sugary lip gloss and wrapped his arms around Buffy, lifting her up and moving a few feet so they were more hidden behind the tree. Her thin legs wrapped around his waist and he instantly slid a hand up her inner thigh to caress the satin of her underwear, already slightly damp with arousal.

She wriggled against his touch and he slid his fingers under the fabric, sighing at the velvety smoothness of her shaved flesh, and dipped one finger between her folds. Buffy mewled and tore her mouth away from his for breath, clutching his shoulders almost too tightly for balance as he pressed her against the tree.

“Wanted you so bloody much…” Spike whispered as he slid a finger inside her tight pussy and stifled a loud moan, slightly aware of the fact they were outside and could be discovered. “And you knew it, you dirty little girl…had so much fun teasing me, didn’t you?”

“Yes…” She admitted breathlessly, hips working back against his exploring fingers.

“You wanted me too, though. Thought of me as you touched yourself, knew I could give you what those other blokes couldn’t…”

“Uh huh,” she whimpered, sliding one hand down his chest to fumble with the buckle of his jeans,

“Yeah, you want it,” he hissed, eyes trained on what her hand was doing. “Gonna give it to you, baby. Finally gonna show you what a real man---oh, fuck!” The sensation of her hand on his cock for the first time almost made him come straightaway. He smashed his lips against hers again and pulled his hand out of her cunt to yank her hand away from his erection.

Buffy whimpered, desperate to touch him, and squirmed more between him and the tree until his hard cock was pressed between her legs. She arched and pressed against him and his hands moved to support her ass, and she whined into his mouth as she sought friction against him.

“Please please please…” she chanted when they parted for breath, as Spike’s lips moved to worship her neck.

“Such pretty begging,” he sighed, voice rough with lust. His words drove Buffy’s passion higher and she ground against him hard, gripped the back of his neck tighter, as he fumbled to tear her panties away.

Buffy hummed in anticipation, ready for him, needing him inside her, but she suddenly found her feet back on the ground. “What---“ She started to protest, when Spike fell to his knees in the grass in front of her and lifted one of her legs over his shoulder.

“Think I want to hear you beg more…” He mused, then began kissing a trail up her inner thigh. He reached the apex of her thighs and stopped, staring up at her, pupils blown and irises a darker blue. “You’ve been torturing me for years, seems like turnabout’s fair play and all that rot…”

He wanted nothing more than to slam inside her immediately and fuck her straight into next week, but since there was not a chance in hell he was letting her get away from him ever again, the urgency had faded slightly and he was more concerned with giving the girl exactly what she deserved.

“Spike…” Buffy cried out softly, suddenly aware of their dangerous location, eyes darting from his face to the pathway around the side of the house. She could feel her pulse beating in her pussy and her stomach was twisted in knots, terrified of being discovered. “We should---“

“Stay right here,” he finished her sentence smoothly. “I’ll get you alone and private later, but after that display with Willow I’d think you liked being in public.” He punctuated this sentence with one long lick up with center of her dripping sex, and she bit her lip hard to keep from screaming.

“Mmm, you taste just as good as I expected,” he sighed, then lowered his head again, and slid two fingers deep inside her as he suckled on her clit.

Buffy was close, so quickly, she wriggled her hips in his face as she covered her mouth with one hand. When he pulled his mouth away again she let out a wordless, pleading cry.

“Said I wanted begging,” Spike said, lips wet with her juices and curved into that infuriating smirk.

“I don’t think so,” she protested weakly. “You beg me.”

“Beg you to what? Eat your pussy? I would, you know. I’d beg you for anything, but see, you’re serving it up on a platter, so---“

The rest of his teasing was lost as Buffy pulled his head back towards her sex and she held him there. He licked her obediently, but his ministrations were gentle and tender, without enough force to get her off.

“I…fuck, please Spike!” She finally gave in, ready to do anything for him, anything he asked. “Need you, please, need more…”

He mumbled something into her flesh and pulled against her hands until she had to let him go, and he stood quickly, keeping two of his fingers inside her as he lifted her against the tree again.

“Why’d you---I was---“ She had started to protest, but when he drove his cock inside of her she forgot what she meant to say. He stretched her to the point of a little pain, and even as wet as she was it took a few thrusts for him to sink inside of her fully.

His brow was furrowed in concentration, jaw clenched as he pushed into her and only once they were completely joined did he speak again. “Want you coming around my cock…God you feel so damn good, better than I ever imagined…”

He stayed still, savoring the feeling, but Buffy was too near to her orgasm and pushed her hips back against his impatiently. “Fuck me,” she demanded hoarsely. “No more teasing, Spike. Fuck me now.”

Spike leered and complied. He slid out of her and thrust back inside, once, twice, three times, the tight muscles of her pussy choking his dick in a heavenly way, and her sweet little sounds of surprise sent currents of sensation from his ears to his balls. “My gorgeous girl,” he sighed, watching her intently as he set a punishing pace. “Know just what you want, don’t you love…love…love…”

“Oh, God!” She buried her face in his neck to muffle any more noises and held tightly to him as he slammed her against the tree, the bark scraping against her back.

“Yeah, that’s it…” Spike coaxed her. “Gonna come for me, kitten? Want to hear that little noise you make...”

“Unnh!” She moaned into his shoulder.

“Come on, baby, let me hear you, please, I’m close, Buffy, so close…” He sped up his thrusts and tangled his fingers in her hair, pulling her up and dropping kisses all over her face and throat.

“UNH!”

“Let everyone know who’s making you come, Buffy.”

“Spike!” She was ready to do whatever he said, blood boiling and orgasm building and totally indifferent to anything but him and what he was doing to her body. She could hardly believe this was happening, and would have thought she was dreaming except for the fact that even in her wildest fantasies it had never felt this good.

“Yeah, it’s Spike,” he growled huskily. “Don’t you forget it.” He yanked down her dress and covered her breast with his wet mouth, and the tight fluttering around his cock would have alerted him to her orgasm, even if she hadn’t made that sound he just loved, that sweet little high pitched, breathless cry.

He pulled his mouth away and used his fingers to pinch and tease at her nipple, desperate to see what she looked like when she came, if she was as beautiful as he’d always imagined.

She was.

Buffy clawed at his chest, still covered in his t-shirt, colors bursting behind her eyes, toes and fingers tingling, babbling nonsense. A few more quick, jerky thrusts and then she felt Spike shudder, a guttural groan escaping his lips, eyes fluttering but staying open. She stared into his eyes as he came inside of her, in awe of what she saw there, raw emotion that rivaled her own in intensity.

Their eyes stayed wide open, fixed on each other, as the last waves of their orgasms died away. Slowly they came back down to earth from heaven, and the sounds of the party made Buffy blush furiously.

Heart swelling with affection, Spike kissed her red cheeks and whispered, “Want to get out of here?”

“Uh-huh,” she nodded eagerly.

They reluctantly separated and straightened their clothes. Spike grabbed her panties off the ground and used them to wipe between her thighs, then stuck the fabric in his back pocket with a grin.

Buffy giggled and made a face, then pulled his head towards hers for a sweet kiss that made them both ache with newly renewed need. She melted into him, their bodies fitting together perfectly.

“Come on, love,” Spike said when they parted, grabbing her hand and tugging her gently towards the driveway. “Need to get you home where I can ravish you properly.”

“That wasn’t properly?” She laughed as she followed him willingly.

“Not at all. Not nearly enough skin, first of all. Let me get you in a bed, and I’ll give you a right seeing to.”

“You can try.”

“Oh, cheeky bint!”

“Don’t call me a…bint!”

They headed down to the sidewalk, still bickering, but were stopped by a voice yelling out from the house, “Spike, wait up!”

Spike smiled apologetically and turned back to Xander, who had a goofy expression plastered to his face.

“Just wanted to check and see if you enjoyed the party,” he winked. “And Buffy, I’m guessing you’ll be around the house plenty this year?”

The pair glanced at each other awkwardly, but Spike quickly replied for her. “She’ll be practically living there, mate.”

Buffy gripped his hand tighter, a smile blooming on her cheeks, and let him pull her towards the car again, neither wanting to waste another second.

They had a whole week left alone, and planned to make the most of it.