[Reviews - 155] LikedPrinter
Summary: When Buffy was left broken and battered after a night on the town, she only felt comfortable turning to one person—her lifelong best friend and future medical student—Spike. Nominated for Best Angst in the Cradle of Humanity awards Round 3. Thank you so much!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 15381 Read: 14436
Published: 09/01/2008 Updated: 09/27/2009

1. Chapter One by Pandora [Reviews - 17] Liked (1032 words)
I know it's crazy for me to start another story right now with all the fun stuff I have going on with work, but I just can't get this one out of my mind. I was in the middle of writing the sequel to Love and Trust when I just had to stop and get the ball rolling on this one. It took no time to write as it was just begging to come out. I had planned on my next fic being more comedic like Blue, but I guess that's not where my brain is right now. Don't worry, I will not forsake any of my fics as long as there is interest in them. Length between updates will vary as I don't really know how work is going to affect my mind. My facility closes on the 12th. Hopefully, things will start to sort themselves out after that point. Anyway, I hope you find this one to your interest! Thank you!

2. Chapter Two by Pandora [Reviews - 17] Liked (1500 words)
I'm on fire this week! First, I can't write because of stress, and now I'm writing all the time because of stress. I'd be lying if I said I've never been accused of being moody. I think I'm just reacting to the fact that my facility closes in a week, and I have no idea how much time I'll have for writing in the future. It could totally go either way at this point. Regardless, I'll continue to write when I can. So, here's Chapter 2 of Fix You. Thanks!

3. Chapter Three by Pandora [Reviews - 14] Liked (2129 words)
Such an angsty fic, but I really, really like writing it so far, so I hope you guys like it too.

4. Chapter Four by Pandora [Reviews - 15] Liked (2166 words)
Really anxious about starting my new (old) job tomorrow. It's hard to write when I'm so tense, but I hope you like this chapter! Thanks!

5. Chapter Five by Pandora [Reviews - 15] Liked (1089 words)
Work stress is definitely not helping my writing, but I hope you enjoy this update. I updated Poison the other day. If it's your cup of tea, please read and review! Sorry this update is so very short! Hope you like it regardless. Thanks!

*Thank you so much to Vette for my new banner!*

6. Chapter Six by Pandora [Reviews - 17] Liked (2275 words)
*Thanks again to Vette for my wonderful banner. I love it!* Even if you don't read it, you should check out the banner she did for Blood Money as well. Quite nice! Sorry I'm not doing a very good job of updating on my other fics. My new job is definitely causing complications. I will eventually update on Poison and Blood Money, and the third part of my one-shot series will come as well. Thank you, reviewers, for the motivation you provide!

7. Chapter Seven by Pandora [Reviews - 16] Liked (1957 words)
I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to update. I truly thought I would never be one of the people who starts a story then lets it go. I don't want to be that way. Today is the first time I've logged on in months. I've been having some difficult life issues. I still am, and most likely still will continue to be having them. They put a halt to my writing and that in turn made me feel bad about being around here at all, so I just sort of disappeared. I can't apologize enough to my readers for that. I feel awful. Like I said, things are still difficult for me and still affecting my writing, but I'd like to try to gradually return if you lot are still interested in my stories. I have a few long stories including this one that I'd been working on and I still have the final part of a 3 part series to write. I'm not going to be able to do fast updates right now, but I'm going to try my best to slowly get back into things if my readers are interested. Please forgive me for being a bit out of practice. You're all amazing, and I've really missed you over the last few months. I also look forward to meeting our new folks, as I'm sure many have come along in my off time. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, I'm sorry I've let you down for a bit.

8. Chapter Eight by Pandora [Reviews - 12] Liked (1064 words)
I didn't expect to have another chapter of this out so soon, but this chapter was pretty well already written in my head. I'll also try to have the next chapter of Poison out today. Hope you enjoy Ch. 8 of Fix You.

9. Chapter Nine by Pandora [Reviews - 15] Liked (1067 words)
Where to even begin? I'm sorry updates are taking so long. I was away on vacation for quite awhile, and well..now I'm going through some major life changes. Good changes, though. I know a lot of you are aware of the fact that I've been under a lot of stress for the last several months, and it's made it very difficult for me to write. Well, I will soon be moving across the country...away from the major stressors in my life. This is a huge deal to me. Once I'm settled in my new location, I'll have my life back a bit and be free to write as I please. That thought makes me very happy. I really want to thank everyone for all the wonderful support I've gotten over the months on this site. That's made a huge difference in my life. I met one of my best friends on this site! And know that I haven't stopped work on any of my stories, and I look forward to updating them all in the future. I'm so busy with the stress of sorting this move that I didn't think I would be able to work on anything right now, buuut I have to say I got an extra burst of motivation from my CoH nominations. Thank you to whoever nominated me. It put a huge much-needed smile on my face. And thank you to all of my wonderful readers for keeping my stories going all this time. You're all amazing!

10. Chapter Ten by Pandora [Reviews - 17] Liked (1102 words)
Wow....I thought moving across the country would cause the most chaos in my life. Life has just been crazy and insanely busy. I'm really hoping I'm on a path for things to stabilize a bit soon. I want to thank all of my readers who have stuck by me despite all my major life changes causing disruptions in my writing every which way. And thank you to my new readers as well. I hope you'll check out some of my other works.