Author's Chapter Notes:
There is SMUT. Cramped space smut.
Yeah, well we are rapidly coming to the end of the fic. The big climax *snigger* is not far away. Hopefully it won't be too much of a let down. There is going to probably be five chapters after this one, as I planned. On with the smut.
Chapter Ten



The shit-eth hath hit-eth the fan.



“You think?”



Stunned silence. They just landed through the return portal with an exhausted Willow slumped between them and then made their way back to their bedroom.



Spike didn’t realise he’d said that aloud.



“I’m a Slayer. And I have a PENIS! Of course the crap’s rotating on the ceiling!”



“There’s nothing wrong with being a man. Don’t worry, love. We’ll get this all sorted and we’ll be back to our original genders as quick as a whip. We’re fine.”



“WE. ARE.” Her voiced dropped to a whisper. “Not fine. Spike, I can’t be male.”



“Well you are, sweets, until we find out what really happened in LA and how we can rewrite this error.”



The laugh that scratched up out of her choked airways was beyond self-depreciating.



“At least we fit together now.”



“Hey! I resent that! We fit together fine when you were girly!”



Buffy looked at Spike, studying his readiness to defend their lesbian relationship to a tee. And that was when Buffy really broke.



“Spike…I…” Her hands clutched her muscular chest, groping desperately for jigglies.

“I want my boobs!” She wailed.



“Baby, you’re Buffy, inside and out, no matter what sex. And if you want some nibblies so much, I’ll fill you full of Krispy Kremes until you get some.”



“I don’t want man-boobs, Spike.”



“Sure you do.”



She chuckled, which turned into hysteric laugher, which became hysteric sobbing, then finally, manly, silent tears falling against Spike’s salty skin as her big hands clung to his shoulders.



“Spike, I think we should have sex.”





****



Spike wasn’t too sure exactly how he’d got into this situation. The man that was Buffy was naked in the aeroplane toilet, cautiously rubbing her penis.



Buffy said those magic words and he rebutted them because he was a pansy.



They were on their way to LA, and Spike had refused to acknowledge Buffy’s scary declaration until she cornered him on the plane.



He wasn’t entirely ready for American to invade British soil. He needed a few hundred drinks first.



“What?” He asked incredulously.



“Well, we kissed and you got your memory back. Then we had hot, all night lesbian sex and I turned into a man. Maybe if we do that backwards I’ll change back.”




Spike was in love with a deluded manwoman.



And now she was watching him shimmy out of his blouse and mini in-flight. And oh god. Buffy had a snake on the plane. In her pants.



“Come on Spike, since when have you had delicate sensibilities?” Her voice quavered.



“Since I grew a hymen.” He snapped. He was way too nervous for her quippage.



But then something caught his eye. Spike’s whole face softened as he saw how shaky Buffy’s hand was as she stroked her penis.



The rest of the passengers probably knew exactly what was about to happen in the toilet and Spike’s normal exhibitionist kink disappeared without a trace.



“We don’t have to do this, if you don’t want.” Buffy’s voice was more quavery than a Mozart score.



“It’s okay, baby, I know it will ease your fears and I’ll do anything to keep you happy.

Even if it is popping my cherry.” He gently grasped her stubbly chin and wiped way the tears pooling in her eyeball receptacles.



“Well, if you’re good, I might propose.” A strained chuckle but it got a pretty smile out of Spike, even if he did try to cover it.



“Ha, hardy ha ha, Slayer. At lest you had an advantage when the old poof took your lady-wall away. I’m just a girl.”



“Ah, no you’re not Spike. You’re a Slayer.”



“Oh, yeah, right.”



Spike looked at her closely. She really did look like the pretty boy pirate. God, his Buffy was male. It was like a dream come true, especially if she figured out she could deliberately switch between the genders. All his kinks fulfilled by the one he loved.



Though, the way things were going, they’d return back to Scotland and the whelp would suddenly be Whelpette the Governor’s daughter, fainting in his pretty brocade corset.



“Spike?”



“Yeah?”



“Do you want me to…um…prepare you?” Her voice was smaller than a whisper.



He leant in and licked the nervous salt from her neck.



“No, baby. I’m all ready.”



She could do this. Okay. She had always been the aggressor in their sexual relations. And now she had even more reason. Wasn’t that a man’s job? No. That wasn’t very feminist of her. But the penis objective she could go by, right?



Spike pushed her up against the sink and devoured her mouth.



“Just cause you got a schlong, doesn’t mean you got to be the instigator.”



Buffy pushed him away, hedging him against the door. She kissed him furiously, unfamiliar tongue battling against his. The war raging in his mouth had him soaking his thighs.



Buffy grabbed his slender hips and began the ascent into his pussy.



The seriousness in his gaze as he pushed her away shocked her. The back of her knees touched the edge of the toilet seat and Spike was on her, sitting her down and settling his walls around her stiffness. The pain flashed across his face and then it was gone.



“Don’t assume superiority just ’cause you’re male, love. I’m just as strong of a slayer as you.”



And Buffy felt right again. Buffy felt whole again. She was joined with Spike and she knew who she was.



And she was so incredibly hot right now, her whole body boiled.



“Oh god Buffy. I can taste it. All over. You’re so salty. So much. Tastes so good. So brackish. God.”



His tongue lathered every spot of bare skin it could find.



Desperate and awkward humping had them howling and coming so loud and so powerful, an airhostess knocked on the door.



Smiling while tucking herself in and tucking the pretty hair behind his ears, Buffy felt strangely relieved.



“We’ll have slow sex when we find a bed.”



And then she remembered the purpose behind their joining of the Mile High club. She looked down. Yep, penis was still there.



“Well that was hot but useless.”



Spike looked around at the absence of the protection they’d forgotten to use and his wide eyes blinked at Buffy’s unaware gaze.



“Oh, there was a use.”

TBC