Author's Chapter Notes:
YES, SEX IN THIS CHAPTER! Disclaimer: BTVS Characters are not owned by me. Neither are any of the candy mentioned in this chapter. Apologies to candy companies for the uses of their products in my naughty way.
A/N: Well, this is it. Down to the quick. One more chapter after this. Then no more long long fics that go over ten chapters. Hell, five chapters is prooving elusive (I am trying to finish Self Promotion, but it just hates me at the moment). As I detailed to burnkitty I have a long list of WIPS and stuff I'm working on in both fanfic and my own work. And I'm going to cool it next year because I'm going to try and finally crack it into the industry.
Chapter Fourteen



“Come on, Sugar Daddy, fill me up.”



Spike chuckled as he delicately fed her the Krispe Kremes. He had about two minutes of rubbing the suspicious looking glaze on her lips until the deep fried Mars bars were done.



The only thing that appeared to have changed was her fingers. Less and fairer hair between the knuckles.



They hadn’t touched on the truck yet.



Buffy and Angel had knocked over a candy courier, the truck scattering Hershey’s bars across the road as the two-supermales scrambled into the cabin, throwing the demon driver out onto the road.



If Spike would have been with them, Buffy would have quipped about the three musketeers. ’Cause she had 150,000 of them in the truck’s trailer to consume.



When Spike had come up with the ingenious idea of stealing from a candy factory, Buffy and Angel immediately shot him down.



“We loot it in transit.”



“Bloody hell, now this is getting exciting. What am I gonna do? Rig the bomb charge?”



Buffy’s eyebrows shot up. Her lips did, under no circumstances, divert from her thin lipped glare into a cheeky curvy smile.



“No, you and bub stay home. Let Daddy and Angel take care of it.”



Angel turned from his perch on the stairs of the Hyperion and asked Buffy if she wanted to tag along for the illegalities.



“I am there like a chicken is in parmigiana.”



And now the stolen struck full of 3 Musketeers, Twinkies and Hershey’s was pulled up outside of the Hyperion’s door, candy spilling from the open trailer into the Hyperion foyer.



Meanwhile, Spike had been busy while the two were pulling an Italian job on the candy truck. He’d called the distributors of Butterfingers and Reese’s Peanut Buttercups and M’n’ms and had them deliver crates of candy.



He charged it to Angel’s credit card.



Angel never should have given ‘Sally’ a hug at the airport.



****



Spike was now squeezing cookie dough out of its tubular packaging and into Buffy’s mouth. Her lips were still manlippy but her face and hair had changed back into what he’d initially fallen in love with.



“God, love. Every way possible, you are so beautiful.”



“Spike, I still have a penis.”



“I know, and you are beautiful.”



“Okay.”



She slowly gobbled down the cookie dough, ready to take another crack at the stolen van’s goods.



****



“I’m going to turn into a cow.”



“No, baby, that’s a jersey, not a Hershey.”



“Hahaha, stupid. Not literally. I’m going to be fat.”



“Beautiful, remember?”



“I’m so becoming bulimic when I’m boobish again.”



****



Buffy thought she’d never hate Reese’s Peanut Buttercups. She was wrong.



After fifteen hours of stuffing her face with sugar and water and sleeping it off in naps of fifteen minutes every hour and a half, she couldn’t stomach one more thing.



Even though all that was left of her maleness was the reproductive organs.



“I don’t need to be gender specific, do I? Really?”



“What about the baby? We gonna cut her out of me when she needs to be born?”



“Oh, I forgot about…I mean, I know my little sugar baby’s in my sugar daddy, but I mean, I forgot, I was going to be…when I was complaining about fat…and—,”



“You’re babbling, sweetheart. It’s okay. You were concentrating on gorging yourself. Or me gorging you. All night long.”



He smiled so brightly, devoid of all smirks despite the bad joke that she couldn’t help but smile back.



“Come on, let’s get those peanut, chocolatey goodnesses into my stomach so I can carry our child—Hey! You called her a her!”



“We can have a boy next time.”


He was so sweet. Sweeter than anything she’d consumed. So she slathered him in Hershey’s chocolate icecream topping and stuck the Reese’s goodies to parts of his anatomy and devoured him until her penis was gone.



***



They were still at it when Angel yelled that their appointment with Dr Lem was in half an hour.



Spike loved her pussy. He had loved his pussy too but being in Buffy’s was like being in England. Home. Even though home was considerably different from what he remembered but even Harrod’s was still around. Then Spike began to wonder if Harrod was still around. Some big shot master Tranny vampire had turned him on a trip to London from Transylvania after escaping a tribe of gypsies. He was an alright type of vampire, even if he had a kink for sucking on shopkeepers. He did turn Oscar Wilde.



“Hey, mista! We’re having our first sex experience back in our original genders and you’re off in la la land.”



“Sorry love, was thinking about Oscar Wilde.”



She didn’t say any words. Spike could see her frustration and amusement in movements as she flipped him over and used her wiles to make sure his attention was firmly on her.



This was the only position she never made him look her in the eyes. He had boob thing.



“Did you fondle yours when you were alone?”



“Yep.”



“Gonna fondle mine now?” His hands instantly rose.



She pushed back down on him, thanking the lord for his penis.



“Yep. ‘M gonna suck on these pretties that’ll soon be full of Mamma milk. I’m going drink it all up till Baby comes and then I’ll have to share. You’re going to taste so sweet.”



“That’s only ’cause I just inhaled the world’s supply of sugar.”



“You gonna be so big and round and gorgeous. I’m gonna give you so many babies, Slayer.”



His hands were on her hips, bringing her down to his pelvis with force greater than Luke’s. She pushed up with her knees, letting his head just breach her renewed opening and then dropped.



“Oh GOD! Spike, you’re going to be the Sire of Slayers. My manly Slayer. We won’t stop.”



“Not stopping, ever baby.”



****



“Thanks Dr T…Lem Dr Lem. Thank you so much.”



“You do not need ratification that Mr Bloody is a slayer?”



The A-Team doctor was scribbling on a chart as Buffy and Spike—all gendered up and pregnant in the womb of Buff—were holding hands in the space between the armchairs next to the doctor’s desk.



“No. Spike died. Caught the virus. Turned into a girl. Made human by the Powers. And returned to me. Everything is right.”



“You do not need approval of the spawn transfer?”



“You said everything was fine, first time Doc. We’re good.”



“Make appointments with human doctors. I do not need your offspring in my offices.”



Buffy and Spike shared their smile and stood to leave.



“It’s been good, Mr T.”



Spike just couldn’t resist.







To Be Concludedish