Author's Chapter Notes:
Comic Spoilers still apply.
I know there is trepidation about the slash in this story (which is the extent of the Buffy/Other warnings - just wanted to throw readers for a loop when writing 'Sally') but I'm trying to handle the slash in a way that is both sexy and readable for those who dislike it. I can't recall, but I'm pretty sure this if my first time writing 'femlash' (if thats what this can be called since it is technically Spike) but the actual sex is going to only be in one chapter and that chapter is chapter eight and is not only going to set up a future chapter but have a very important cliff hanger. So I hope you all stick with me through this time of slash. *National anthem plays in the background and flag flies as I place my hand on my chest and cope a feel while listening to the late night sex sounds from the apartment next door.*
Chapter Six


As soon as the Buffy climbed off the giant palm and dove through the window, Spike’s pacing quickened. He stopped to look at the big iris staring at him.


“Hey Tiger Petal, how’d you get so big? Bone a thricewice?”


“I take it back. It’s Spike.”


Buffy sighed and muttered, “I told you so,” before running over to encase Spike in a fierce hug.


“Willow’s here. She’ll make it better.” She whispered in Spike’s blonde ringlets before the day finally caught up to her. Silent sobs slipped into the space between Spike’s curls until he gently pushed her away to wipe the tears from her face.


“It’s okay, love.”


But it wasn’t. Buffy lifted her head out of Spike’s beautiful shoulder length hair and looked around the room.


“Why is my panties drawer open?” She had a little smirk tucked behind her chastising.


“I..uh..um.” Spike had the decency to look a little sheepish. “I’m leaving.”


“What?” Buffy took a step out of Spike’s booby embrace. The disbelief was written so firmly across her face that Spike would have sworn she looked like he’d just told her that Angel was joining the Russian Circus as a stripper who the ex-USSR troupe were sending to the International Space Station.


But he didn’t. He told her he was doing the one thing he vowed never to do.


“Just for a little while. Going to see Granddad. Find out what happened.”


“But you said you remembered.”


“I remembered I’m me.”


“You just got here. I…I get to feel again. Touch.”


“Oh, love.”


Spike couldn’t help himself. He lowered his full lips down to sweep Buffy away in a sensual kiss as their breasts pushed against each other and hands roamed the unfamiliar curves that made Spike so incredibly voluptuous she wanted to pull out the toys from their hiding places and make him scream for her once again.


“WOAH! Okay, now I need my lil’ helper.”


Spike and Buffy sprang apart as Willow walked further into the room.


“Umm…Willow. This might come as a shock but…this is Spike.”


Willow blinked. Twice. Just before a tendril of purple magic flew from her hands to envelop Spike’s body.


“What did you do for me the summer after Buffy died?”


“I threatened some eejits who were causing a ruckus while you were out on a date with Glinda. Then I taught you how to defend yourself physically against Big Bads. And you saw into my head and threatened to tell Xander I was…Hey, what lil’ helper? Can I see?”


“It’s Spike.”


He sighed and ran a hand through the ringlets. But then instantly stopped when he caught Willow’s appraising looks run from his toes right up to his lips. She closed her gaping mouth and swallowed.


“Have I done enough proving myself now?”


“He called me Tiger Petal. He only called me that in private.” Boomed from the outside moor.


“Thank you, Nibblet.”


And then the situation only got worse.


“Why is Buffy’s underwear in Sally’s hand?”


Xander walked in through the door with a bunch of files. His sole eye zeroed in on the lacy nothings Spike gripped firmly.


“I’m going back to Angel.”


“What?” Simultaneous Scooby indignation with a hint of incredulity from within the room and the moors.


“So, you and Angel were a thing?” Xander tried not to imagine but he really was running low on the having of the sex and internal image of Sally twisting and bouncing her curvy body caused his parts to yearn for some womanly warmth rather than the perpetual cold showers he had to take after being surrounded by Slayers everyday.


Buffy caught the looks of lust from her best friends and snapped.


“Okay, enough with the hormones! He’s mine. Sally is Spike. He got her memories back. Willow, lay off with the looks and figure out how to make him back into a man. Xander, stop looking so freaked out. Spike, you are not leaving. And Dawn, go to your room.”


A very loud sigh and some petulant stomping signalled Dawn’s dubious obedience.


Willow tore her eyes away from Spike’s c-cups and released the purple magic.


“Okay, so her body is definitely—”


“Hey! I’m a him! I’m a bleedin’ MAN!” Three looks of ‘are you really that stupid’ were quickly sent his way.


“No you’re not honey, not until we figure out a way to turn you back.”


“Yeah, she’ll just have to—” Xander finally began to see the funny side as he started sniggering like a little schoolgirl who just saw her first picture of a penis. That was until Spike took a look at Xander’s tenting pants.


“Shut it, Whelp. So I’m a girl then.”


“A hot girl too. A woman.” Willow confirmed.


“My woman.” Spike’s eyes widened. Buffy voice was so husky, so ready for bed that he needed Willow to work her magic pronto.


“Come on, Red! You did it when you turned into that Warren bloke! Just give me a bloody Y chromosome and get out.”


“You know that might actually…No, it’d revert you back to an infant…unless you want to…And aww I bet you would be the cutest little boy and…”


Buffy laid a hand on an agitated Spike’s arm but she couldn’t help him.


“I want to be a MAN again, Red. With my manly parts fully grown and ready to use in a manly fashion. I want my grip stick. I want my frigid member. I want my pulsating baby making pencil back.”


“Your pencil doesn’t make babies, Spike.” Xander seethingly said.


“Yeah, well it can try.” He began pacing, his long legs lapping the bedroom in the short shorts Sally had worn to bed before the zombie alarm. Willow watched his legs tread the track along the rugs, her face drawn in concentration. Xander tried to keep his thoughts away from bouncy Spike-in-girls-body riding his—


“Oh my god! It can! I think it can!” Willow’s eyes bulged in excitement.


“I think I can, I think I can…Can we get on with the sex change?”


“I need to research first.”


“Wait, Sally, I mean Spike…He’s human?" Xander’s eyes couldn’t get any bulgier.

TBC