Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, so big chapter. In the sense of the content, not the word length. We're going to deal with some insecurities in the first section and then the last section is massive plot point. Do Not Miss.

For some reason, I just couldn't bring it. I watched/read that much slash in the hopes of getting this chapter right and I couldn't. The sex is mild (for my standards) and is safely tucked away between the four space skip or more commonly known as the ****.

I find the female body beautiful, just as much as the male body. Our curves absolutely fascinate me. The way our bodies are designed just astound me in their complex beauty of parallels and mathematical phenomena. Like the whole 'your foot is the same size as your forearm'. Even though Buffy and Spike are rutting like animals, the scene was meant to be smoking hot and completely in worship of the feminine form which I totally didn't pull off. I'm going to try again with a one-shot for Sotia but that will come in the future. The dialogue between the two was easy to write but that's outside of the actual sex scene.

Disclaimer: Joss Whedon's characters are all owned by him and Fox. They keep them locked up in a dungeon in LA where the rich have their pick of them and we're left with sneaky peeks. There is some Mae West quotage. Something about a bridge. Which I obviously don't own because I'm not Mae West. I'm not an actress. And I'm not a sex symbol. I'm still trying to figure out why not.
Chapter Eight


“Spike? What’s wrong?” He looked terrified, tiny and utterly gorgeous. But the vulnerability was written all over his body. It was as if he was cowered beneath a stitch of the sheets that slung over his slender legs.


“Why are you so confident about this? What if I stay female?”


Buffy took a deep breath before crawling in under the sheets.


“Spike, I’m terrified. I’m so scared you’re not going to stay with me. Or that we won’t be able to get past our past. But I’m just so ecstatic you’re alive. I thought you were gone forever.”


Spike saw the unsteady confidence that hesitated behind her words as a sheen glazed over her blinking emeralds.


His shaky chuckle suddenly caused an indignant “What?” and a wipe of her streaming eyes.


“Boy, have our roles reversed.”


Buffy looked, really looked, at her female Spike with his blonde waves spreading out on the pillow. He was so curvy. It amazed her. He had only been a woman for a few months and already he looked more woman than she did. Buffy’s muscles were hardened and any slip of padding on her body had disappeared during her training as she disappeared into her work. Suddenly she joined in his laughter.


As their soft giggles wrapped around the room, their bodies slowly migrated closer, feminine curves fitting together like opposing sides of a broken heart. The silence was soft like the sheets as they stared into one another’s eyes.


“So…how are we going to do this?”


“Umm…there’s actually something I wanted to try. I’ve, like, done it to myself ’cause I’ve been needing something to release the….when you weren’t…but I mean that, I did it and every second it was in there, I was thinking of you and how I’d never have you again...I’m rambling.”


The tears in her eyes came back at full force, dripping down her face like a faulty tap.


She really needed to get that washer in her tear ducts replaced if it kept up.


“Buffy, it’s okay. It really is. I didn’t expect you to wait. In fact I thought you hadn’t. Angel and I saw you with the poncy Immortal. We went to Rome and reminisced throughout that stint of travel. We probably performed a hilarious episode in the Spike-and-Angel-are-Buffy-struck-idiots show.”


“That wasn’t me. Spike, enough talk. I really need you. Now.”


****


Buffy’s leg had twined around Spike’s as she tickled her clit against his, the coiled hairs of his sex brushing Buffy’s bare mons.


“Harder. I can take it Buffy.”


A devious smile commandeered Buffy’s mouth and her index finger pressed the button on the little remote pressed into her hand.


Spike’s voice had gotten higher as a woman, but the shriek that came out of his mouth as the vibrations began inside his womb, making his inner walls convulse, was so high Buffy wasn’t sure he was human anymore.


It was the vibrating egg inside his vagina that made him go off like a soda pop top after mixing the fizzy drink with actual baking soda. The first gush of come seeped down onto the sheets.


“Fuckin’ hell, Buffy. Why wasn’t I turned into a girl sooner?”


Buffy would have laughed if she wasn’t so busy pressing her pussy into Spike’s.


Spike’s left leg was perpendicular to his horizontal body, flushed up against the delicious curve of Buffy’s right breast and her shoulder as she ground into him.


As he thrust up onto Buffy, porn moan included, Spike couldn’t help but think that sex really was like good bridge. Thank god he had a good partner in Buffy or else he’d be hoping he knew how to use his hand.


“Vibrating eggs. God, I love the sex industry.” He had said as she held them up for his inspection before teasing the newly formed soft folds that invited Buffy’s inquisitive finger to play. She had slipped the egg up and down along Spike’s sex until finding the spring of saltiness that leaked his lubricative juices and pushing the egg up into his body.


Buffy flicked the switch on the egg remote, the setting higher and the green light flashing.


“Again?” Spike breathed, his hands running up along Buffy’s body, settling on Buffy’s breast before he flicked the button on his remote.


“Oh! Shit!” The eggs vibrated and their strong vaginal walls crushed against the plastic as their skin slipped against the others, clits blazing and nipples aching.


Soft lips found each other and Spike brushed the hair out of Buffy’s face as she desperately moved against him, their nipples occasionally scraping pleasurably. Buffy panted; a glint in her eye that told him she was working hard to bring them over again. That determined look was coupled with something so amazing that he fell over the edge again when the pressure of her body pressed against his clit. Buffy really was in love.


Seven orgasms between the two and a mattress half off the bed, Buffy looked over at her beautiful blonde fallen cherub.


****


“So…you still want your frigid member back?”


“What?” Spike made an attempt to sit up but Buffy pushed him back down onto her soft bed. Their soft bed.


“You dorkus, don’t you remember what you said to Xander and Willow before?”


Spike looked down at her, body slicked in a salty sheen and his nostalgia blue eyes glazing over at the peaking out of her nipples.


“Multiple orgasms makes memory go bye-bye.”


“You’re such a child.” He stopped her hand from slapping him, kissing along each finger before sucking her thumb into his mouth. It popped out with a smack of the lips and he moved her arm down so they could both play with his breasts.


“Hmmm…a sexy womanish child that you love. Ever single curve.”


“Shut up and go to sleep.” But her thumb wouldn’t stop rolling over his standy-up nipples. He looked down expectantly. Buffy sighed and settled herself against his body, arm flung over his waist.


“Yes ma’am.” He cuddled beneath Buffy’s lax body. After rearranging the pillows around him, he paused in thought. Then Spike sat up. “I said FRIGID?


Buffy giggled and pulled him back down onto the bed.


“I love you.” She whispered into his breasts.


“I love you too.”


“I love you no matter what; no matter what body or sex you are in.”


“Even as a slug?”


“Shhh. Sleep.” He began to drift off, vaguely hearing her whispered, “I’d love you even as a worm.”


They fell into a sated sleep as, many levels below, the crafty Amy sucked Willow through a portal to a place where no one could hear her scream. Morning broke and not a soul knew the witches had gone because Spike was girlishly screaming at the top of his lungs at the man with which Spike’s willowy limbs were intimately entangled.

TBC


Chapter End Notes:
And here is my plea: It's my birthday today so please be nice in the reviews even if slash isn't your thing.