[Reviews - 81] LikedPrinter
Summary: A post NFA and Chosen fic (with some comic spoilers) where Buffy is suffering through the days since Spike burnt away in the pits of the hellmouth and is suddenly stuck with a new, older slayer to train. Together, the mysterious older Slayer and Buffy ache to find Buffy's lost love.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17293 Read: 16900
Published: 09/15/2008 Updated: 12/09/2008

1. Chapter One by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 3] Liked (1106 words)
Please bear with me, this is my first long canonical piece and Spike will eventually emerge and Spike and Buffy will get with the loving. But for the moment, we're seeing the Scoobies post Chosen and Angel post NFA through the eyes of a new comer. Spike joins the story in Chapter Four
Warning, there is a spoiler warning for the Season Eight comics, only the Long Way From Home and The Chain Issues (#1 - #5) as well as Angel: ATF Issue 1

2. Chapter Two by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 2] Liked (1152 words)
Okay, just want to clear up my end note from last chapter. This is a 100% Spuffy story. Sally's a cog thrown into the mix and we'll see what Spike has to make of her in Chapter Four. I was going to post on Sunday night but it's my city's Writers Festival this weekend and I'll be attending panels all weekend.
Comic Spoilers still apply.

3. Chapter Three by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 4] Liked (1288 words)
Spike: next chapter!!!!!!!!! Comic spoilers still apply.

4. Chapter Four by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 7] Liked (1156 words)
And here we have it. The big 'un. Should answer some questions and cause some others.And if you didn't know it was coming...here is Spike! Arriving to see the aftermath of Amy's love spell.
Comic spoilers still apply.
I'm posting now instead of tomorrow or Sunday because my laptop has died and I have an assignment due on Monday worth 50% and I am screwed. Thoroughly and not nicely. I was working on the next chapter of Self Promotion (I'm really sorry about not getting around to those reviews) but my internet has been out and now I may have lost everything. I'm working from uni and am not sure how much ff writing will get done.

5. Chapter Five by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 4] Liked (1070 words)
Comic Spoilers still apply. Everyone still with me now we know Spike's little problem? I updated two consecutive days last week so this may not make sense if you haven't read the updates.

6. Chapter Six by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 8] Liked (1085 words)
Comic Spoilers still apply.
I know there is trepidation about the slash in this story (which is the extent of the Buffy/Other warnings - just wanted to throw readers for a loop when writing 'Sally') but I'm trying to handle the slash in a way that is both sexy and readable for those who dislike it. I can't recall, but I'm pretty sure this if my first time writing 'femlash' (if thats what this can be called since it is technically Spike) but the actual sex is going to only be in one chapter and that chapter is chapter eight and is not only going to set up a future chapter but have a very important cliff hanger. So I hope you all stick with me through this time of slash. *National anthem plays in the background and flag flies as I place my hand on my chest and cope a feel while listening to the late night sex sounds from the apartment next door.*

7. Chapter Seven by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 8] Liked (1078 words)
Sorry it's late, I've been so busy trying to write six stories (plus fanfic stories) over the last week that I needed a bit of time to get the next chapter all dandy. I've been posting chapters on here as soon as I have the succeeding chapter completed. And the next chapter is the smut and I found it difficult to get right. More on that next time. As for reviews, I do write what I want to write but I still want it to be readable for the masses. Anyways... Comic Spoilers still apply.
This chapter is a bit slashy, but there is banter and emotion and an important last sentence and I hope you can swallow just a little bit of dirty touching.
There is a House quote in there and BTVS and House, M.D. are owned by Fox, not me. Cause I'm poor.

8. Chapter Eight by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 9] Liked (1214 words)
Okay, so big chapter. In the sense of the content, not the word length. We're going to deal with some insecurities in the first section and then the last section is massive plot point. Do Not Miss.

For some reason, I just couldn't bring it. I watched/read that much slash in the hopes of getting this chapter right and I couldn't. The sex is mild (for my standards) and is safely tucked away between the four space skip or more commonly known as the ****.

I find the female body beautiful, just as much as the male body. Our curves absolutely fascinate me. The way our bodies are designed just astound me in their complex beauty of parallels and mathematical phenomena. Like the whole 'your foot is the same size as your forearm'. Even though Buffy and Spike are rutting like animals, the scene was meant to be smoking hot and completely in worship of the feminine form which I totally didn't pull off. I'm going to try again with a one-shot for Sotia but that will come in the future. The dialogue between the two was easy to write but that's outside of the actual sex scene.

Disclaimer: Joss Whedon's characters are all owned by him and Fox. They keep them locked up in a dungeon in LA where the rich have their pick of them and we're left with sneaky peeks. There is some Mae West quotage. Something about a bridge. Which I obviously don't own because I'm not Mae West. I'm not an actress. And I'm not a sex symbol. I'm still trying to figure out why not.

9. Chapter Nine by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 5] Liked (1222 words)
Here we see the aftermath of last chapter, fight scenes, confrontations and a search and rescue mission.
Disclaimer: BtVS in all it's forms are not owned by me, but rather Joss, Fox and Dark Horse and all those other Evil League of Evilers.
Spoilers: BS8: Long Way Home #4
A/N: And we're back to the comics warnings though this is probably the last comic spoiler warnings cause after this we're going AU (even more so) from the comic story line. There are lots of lines lifted from the fourth issue of the comics. Thanks for being awsomely awesome Joss. Cause your writing rocks in all forms.
The last chapter of Salty was top of Redband Entertainment.com's list of fanfic (not sure whether it was just Buffy related or not) so whoever made that possible, thank-you :-).

10. Chapter Ten by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 5] Liked (1123 words)
There is SMUT. Cramped space smut.
Yeah, well we are rapidly coming to the end of the fic. The big climax *snigger* is not far away. Hopefully it won't be too much of a let down. There is going to probably be five chapters after this one, as I planned. On with the smut.

11. Chapter Eleven by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 6] Liked (1194 words)
I UPDATED YESTERDAY. DON'T FORGET TO READ CHAPTER TEN. Four chapters left after this!

12. Chapter Twelve by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 5] Liked (1143 words)
Well guyses, you better love me cause I am currently at uni on my holidays, posting this chapter for you. My home internet is down, has been for a week. I am exhausted from little to no sleep and three days at my new job. I'm sorry this chapter took so long. First there were exams, then there was sickness then there was no internet and working and I have finally gotten it out. Next one may be along tomorrow if I get off my arse and make my way into uni on Sunday. This chapter was written in the early hours of the morning so there is a great chance there may be stuff that won't make sense.

13. Chapter Thirteen by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 5] Liked (1106 words)
Well lovely ladies and those gorgeous gents, I'm still out of internet at home so yet again I bring this chapter to you from university on my summer holidays. I look smokin' today and I wrote a chappy to top! I realised, two seconds after I posted the last chapter, that Angel didn't have a reaction to Spike being male again. Woops. Well I did warn you it was a 'written when I've had no sleep, it's 3 in the morning and I'm really horny and where's my chocolate' chapter. Just pretend Angel went 'What's happen--Spike's a man!" To which Spike and Buffy ignorned him and went back to almost smooching. Well, two chappies after this one. Almost done

14. Chapter Fourteen by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 4] Liked (1169 words)
YES, SEX IN THIS CHAPTER! Disclaimer: BTVS Characters are not owned by me. Neither are any of the candy mentioned in this chapter. Apologies to candy companies for the uses of their products in my naughty way.
A/N: Well, this is it. Down to the quick. One more chapter after this. Then no more long long fics that go over ten chapters. Hell, five chapters is prooving elusive (I am trying to finish Self Promotion, but it just hates me at the moment). As I detailed to burnkitty I have a long list of WIPS and stuff I'm working on in both fanfic and my own work. And I'm going to cool it next year because I'm going to try and finally crack it into the industry.

15. Chapter Fifteen by henrietta_holden [Reviews - 6] Liked (1187 words)
Well it's over! OMG! This one is chock full of expositiony goodness, and wrapupage. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Cause hell, I ain't modest, I laughed when I wrote funny parts and had a little choke when I wrote that Buffy hadn't been touched. So yeah, this is me saying good bye to Salty and hello to other stories awaiting my attention. There will be a very slashy one-shot in teh future for Sotia but no plans to write it yet. So, no further introduction needed: last chapter.