[Reviews - 33] LikedPrinter
Summary: Helping the Gang finally proves interesting for Spike when he steals a device that causes him to go wherever, whenever...but he's not as in control as he thought. Set after "The Gift" and then a free-for-all with timelines and happenings.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 26354 Read: 14019
Published: 09/23/2008 Updated: 10/01/2008

1. Chapter 1/9 by Heather [Reviews - 4] Liked (1991 words)
Thanks to Tlace and Ali for the beta. This fic is complete and I will post a new chapter every couple of days.

2. Chapter 2/9 by Heather [Reviews - 5] Liked (3795 words)
Thanks to Tlace and Ali for the beta. This fic is complete and I will be posting a new chapter every day.

3. Chapter 3/9 by Heather [Reviews - 1] Liked (2326 words)
Thanks to Tlace and Ali for being the best betas ever. I'm posting 2 chapters today because 3 is kind of short. I hope you like them :)

4. Chapter 4/9 by Heather [Reviews - 4] Liked (4526 words)
Thanks to Tlace and Ali for the beta. And I really appreciate the feedback you've been kind enough to give. Thank you :) I hope you continue to enjoy it!

5. Chapter 5/9 by Heather [Reviews - 7] Liked (2542 words)
Thanks to Tee and Ali for the beta.

6. Chapter 6/9 by Heather [Reviews - 6] Liked (2739 words)
Thanks to Tee and Ali for the beta. And thank you for all the kind comments.

7. Chapter 7/9 by Heather [Reviews - 1] Liked (3463 words)
Thanks to Tee and Ali for the being the best betas ever.

8. Chapter 8/9 by Heather [Reviews - 5] Liked (4972 words)
Thanks to Tee and Ali for the beta.

Only the epilogue after this! I can't even begin to say how happy I am that you've enjoyed this and responded so well to it. I'm beyond excited. Thank you all for leaving comments; it is the nicest thing a reader can do.