Author's Chapter Notes:
I hope you guys aren’t giving up already. I know a lot of you don’t like Spike as a jerk, but he is a bad guy here. It wouldn’t make sense to have him all nice in the beginning, but he won’t always be like that. I knew people wouldn’t like this before I started it, but I was too intrigued to stop. I may still be worried about this one, but I also had lots of fun with it, probably the most fun I’ve had with a fiction. Thanks to those that did review the last chapter, it’s good to know that at least some of you are still enjoying it. Just a warning, there will be some male slash in this chapter, and I believe one more. Nothing involving Spike, though. I know I have Buffy/Other and Spike/Other, but it’s hardly anything. I just felt that I should put that, anyway. I hope you guys would stick with me to the end, things are about to get interesting.
Chapter 3

“I can’t believe Spike got away again. It’s all over the news. Porn Girl will catch him, I just know it.”

Buffy rolled her eyes, really wishing everyone at school would stop talking about the fact that she let Spike go. And now she had to hear it from one of her best friends, Xander Harris, also known as Porn Girl’s number one fan. Buffy was just beyond relieved that she wasn’t attracted to him, that could make things awkward. “I’m sure you’re right.”

Xander got a glazed look on his face. “Of course I am, she’s amazing. There’s nothing PG can’t do.”

Buffy laughed to herself. PG, how very fitting of an abbreviation. There was nothing PG about her life whatsoever. “When are you going to get over this crush, Xander?”

He shook his head. “This isn’t a crush, Buffy. It’s true love, we’re meant to be together. Porn Girl will realize that if she ever meets me.”

Buffy patted him on the back, letting him live in his little delusional world. “Whatever you say, Xan.”


* * * * *


“I am truly and utterly fucked, Jenny. At this rate, that’s bound to be literal. He gets under my skin so much that I can’t even think about anyone else. Why do I let Spike affect me like this? I can only resist him for so long. I’m bound to give in, and then what? He already knows all of my weaknesses.”

Jenny grasped her charge’s hand. “You’re stronger than this, Buffy. Don’t let him win.”

Buffy let out a sigh. “I don’t know what else to do. He kissed me, and all I could think about was that I wanted it to last longer.” She threw herself down on a chair. “I’ve gotten physical with bad guys before, but that’s usually so I can get their defenses down enough to capture them. I don’t think I can do that with Spike. If anything, he’ll be the one distracting me, not the other way around. All he did was pull out a dildo and I was ready to jump his bones, there has to be a way to resist his sinister attraction.”

Jenny went to her desk, snatching up an object and holding it out to Buffy. “I was hoping this wouldn’t be necessary, but I spelled this medallion. When this is on, it should make you immune to Spike’s charms. I only made it to prevent him; I figured you didn’t need help with any other man.”

Buffy sighed in relief, taking the medallion and placing it around her neck. “You really think this would work?”

“I guess there’s only one way to find out,” Jenny claimed, going to the newspaper and flipping to a page with Spike’s picture, holding it up for Buffy to see. “How does this photo make you feel?”

Buffy shrugged. “Nothing really, the camera didn’t even get his good side.” She smiled when realization hit her. “Hey, I don’t feel any lusty feelings for him at all, but that’s just a picture. How do I know I won’t still feel things when I see him in person?”

Jenny surfed through the channels of her television. “A picture should give you the same results, just like a form on TV. Perfect, take a look at that and tell me how you feel.”

Buffy felt her panties dampen at the movie that Jenny put on. I Robot with Will Smith, one of the sexiest men in the world, and her favorite celebrity ever. She gasped at a scene that showed his bare chest. “Oh, fuck, turn it off. I get your point now.”

Jenny smiled in satisfaction.

Buffy pouted, even though she was relieved to know that the medallion worked, but because of her horniness, she couldn’t get through an entire Will Smith movie without touching herself, or the person she happened to be watching with, which is why she usually chose to watch movies alone. “Thank you, now I’ll be ready for the next time I go up against Spike.”


* * * * *


Angelus was having a wonderful dream. Porn Girl was kneeling before him, sucking his cock with her luscious lips. It felt so real, that when he opened his eyes, he almost imagined she would really be there. He was so very wrong.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Angelus yelled, backing away and making sure not to injure his leg even more. He had to take the bullet out himself, then wrapped the wound in a bandage.

Warren plopped Angelus’ cock out of his mouth, a smile on his face. “You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn’t want to wake you.”

Angelus hit a wall, glaring at the intruder. “What are you doing in here, freak?”

“I noticed that your, um, manhood looked rather uncomfortable. You were very hard; I know how much that hurts. I just wanted to make you feel better.”

Angelus grabbed the sheet, covering his bottom half with it. “You stay the fuck away from me, you got that? You can go be a fag with one of your little friends, I don’t swing that way.”

Warren sighed. “Why do you lie to yourself? We both know that you were enjoying that.”

“I was thinking of a girl! Get out of here, or you’ll be the next one to get shot.”

Spike barged into the room, a scowl on his face. “What’s with all the bloody noise? Can’t a bloke get any quiet around here? I have an early class tomorrow.”

Angelus pushed Warren away from him. “This little perv was sucking my dick; I always knew you should have gotten rid of him.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “I don’t fucking care what you do, just keep the bloody racket down.”

Angelus was shocked. “Spike, you can’t be serious!”

Spike gave him a grin. “I shot you, Angelus. Do you really think I give a flying fuck over what happens to you?” He threw duct tape at Warren. “Put this over his mouth, I’m sick of all his bloody whining,” with that said, Spike left the room.

Warren did just that, ripping the sheet away from Angelus and licking his lips once his hard cock was revealed to him again.

Angelus tried to get away, but Warren was surprisingly stronger than he looked.

He held the bigger man down, positioning Angelus’ cock at his ass and lowering himself down on him.

Angelus’ eyes rolled back as he was buried inside Warren’s tight hole, his muffled screams echoing off the walls.


* * * * *


Spike smiled as he drifted back off to sleep, dreaming of his beautiful, golden girl.