Chapter 5

Angelus took in a deep breath as Warren engulfed his penis, holding the other man’s head down.

Warren pulled away, plopping the still hard dick out of his mouth. “Is this okay?”

Angelus was broken out of his reverie. “What did I tell you? If I let you suck me off, you’re not allowed to talk. Now, get back down there.” He pushed Warren’s head toward his cock, sighing in relief when he took him back inside his mouth. Angelus tried to return to his fantasy, pretending that it was Porn Girl giving him the blow job. He would have her soon enough. So what if Angelus decided that Warren giving him head wasn’t such a bad idea? That didn’t mean he was gay. He would never sink to that level. No, he was only experimenting. Angelus would soon prove just how much he’s not gay when he got his hands on Porn Girl. He already knew that she was attracted to him, so that worked in his favor. It was only a matter of time. His boss never even had to know.


* * * * *


“Do you think Buffy has the hots for me? She’s been staring at me more than usual lately.”

Willow Rosenberg rolled her eyes. “First Porn Girl and now Buffy? It’s probably all in your head, Xander.”

He shrugged. “Hey, it could happen.”

She gave him a disbelieving look.

“Okay, so it can only happen in my dreams.”

Willow patted him on the back, hating to bring her friend down, but he really needed to be slapped by some sense.

A man suddenly jumped out in front of them, aiming a gun in their direction. “Give me all your money, and no one will get hurt.”

Willow held her hands up. “We…We don’t have anything on us.”

Xander figured this was his chance to prove himself and stepped in front of Willow, shielding her from the man. “We don’t want any trouble here. Just give me the gun; I’m sure you don’t wanna do this.”

He rolled his eyes. “You’ve seen one too many movies, kid. I’m only gonna ask one more time before I start shooting.”

Xander gulped as he backed away, pulling Willow with him.

“You know what I really hate?”

They all glanced up to see Porn Girl swoop down and snatch the gun out of the criminal’s hand.

“Guns, these things are never useful.” She crushed the weapon with her bare hands, throwing what was left of it to the ground. “Let’s you and me go for a little walk.” Porn Girl slapped the cuffs on him and took him to a nearby police car, letting them deal with the thief. She then made her way back over to the stunned teenagers. “You guys are safe now.”

Xander’s jaw practically dropped, never imagining that he would ever get to see Porn Girl in action up close.

She gave him a smile, then lent forward and planted a kiss on his cheek. “You should be careful from now on. It’s not safe to walk these streets at night.” With a wink, she shot up into the sky and was soon out of sight.

Willow stared at Xander, wondering if he would be okay.

Xander touched his cheek and with a goofy grin on his face, passed out cold.

Willow let out a sigh. “How am I supposed to get you home? Having superpowers would really come in handy right about now.”


* * * * *


Porn Girl smiled at the look on Xander’s face, hoping her friend would be satisfied enough now. She came to an abrupt stop as pain went through her, looking down to see the wire that was now wrapped around her tiny frame, a dildo strapped to it. Porn Girl gasped as she started to feel all kinds of sensations go through her, dildos being her kryptonite. She couldn’t get near one without feeling such intense pleasure; it was enough to make her lose all sense of control. That’s why she tried to avoid them as much as she could. Porn Girl was pulled back, until she crashed into a hard chest.

“I was hoping you would show up,” he whispered huskily in her ear, licking up her neck.

Porn Girl shuddered. “What do you want with me?”

He turned her around, giving her a grin. “What does anyone want with you?”

She remembered this man; he was the sidekick that Spike shot for touching her. Porn Girl had a feeling that Spike wouldn’t be too pleased right about now, either.

Angelus pushed her down into a chair, tying her to it. “I’ve been waiting a long time for this.”

Porn Girl struggled, but there was no getting free as long as the dildo was still near her. “I’m guessing your boss doesn’t exactly know where you are.”

“I don’t tell him everything. I needed to get you alone. God, you are pretty.”

She found herself attracted to the dark haired man, but realized that she really didn’t want anything to do with him.

Angelus kneeled down, pushing up her skirt and moving her panties out of the way. He didn’t waste anytime before he was thrusting his tongue inside of her hole, pleased that she was already so wet. “Fuck, you taste good. This is what I need. A nice, warm pussy. I’m not interested in having a cock shoved down my throat. I would never even think about choosing that over this.”

Porn Girl didn’t know what he was going on about. She tried not to come, but his tongue was driving her crazy and after a few minutes, she came hard in his mouth.

Angelus licked every drop that gushed out of her, making sure he didn’t miss any. He stood up; about to pull his pants down, but never got the chance.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

Angelus was grabbed from behind, and slammed into a wall repeatedly. He was then dropped to the ground, gazing up at the thunderous expression on Spike’s face.

“You’re just asking for another bullet, Peaches. This time I won’t be as generous. I told you the girl was not to be touched, she’s mine.”

Porn Girl pulled on her restraints. “I don’t belong to anyone, least of all you.”

Spike glared at her. “I’ll deal with you later, love.” He leaned down to be eyelevel with Angelus, getting into his face. “We both know exactly what you want, so why do you keep lying to yourself? If I see you anywhere near her again, I will kill you. Get the fuck out of here,” he finished in a calm tone.

Angelus wasn’t about to argue and did as he said.

“Fucking pillock, he could never please a woman like you,” Spike commented, turning back to the bound girl.

“I won’t let you touch me, Spike. You don’t do anything for me anymore.”

He chuckled. “I think we can fix that.” Spike pulled her up, untying her and throwing the dildo far away, wanting a fair fight. “Now, what could possibly make you not want me all of a sudden?”

She held her head up high, not about to reveal anything to him.

Spike looked her over, noticing the object that was hanging from her neck. It looked magical, and he couldn’t remember her ever wearing it before. “Well, what do we have here?” He grabbed a hold of the medallion, ripping it off of her neck and dropping it to the floor, crushing it beneath his boot.

Porn Girl’s eyes flashed red, then turned back to their normal color. She felt her panties moisten even more at the sight of the gorgeous man in front of her, never wanting someone so much in her life. Suddenly she couldn’t take it anymore and smashed her lips to his.