Chapter 6

Spike pushed Porn Girl against a wall, attacking her mouth with just as much passion. He pulled away when breathing became an issue, trailing his lips down her smooth neck.

She gasped when he used his tongue on her overheated skin.

“Fuck, I’ve wanted this for so long.”

Porn Girl couldn’t exactly argue with that.

He ripped off her top, figuring she must have plenty more just like it, licking his lips when her pert breasts were revealed to him.

She threw her head back when he took a nipple in his mouth, roughly tugging on it, then giving the same treatment to the other.

“Bloody perfection is what you are, always knew you would be.” Spike was surprised by the words coming out of his mouth. He was used to taking girls hard and fast, not caring about their feelings. Rarely did he feel genuine affection for his conquests, but this girl wasn’t like anyone he had ever known.

“God, Spike, fuck me.”

He could deny her nothing and just like her top, ripped her skirt away, shredding her panties in the process. Spike kneeled down before her, inhaling her sweet scent, then shoving his tongue inside of her wet entrance.

She bit her bottom lip as he ate her out; a tongue like his had to be illegal.

“You taste fucking delicious, baby. A bloke could get used to this,” he commented, pushing his thumb into her pussy and fingering her clit to bring her closer to release.

Porn Girl cried out as she reached orgasm, panting hard when she came down from her high.

Spike licked his lips, making sure he got every drop of her cum. He then pushed her harder against the wall, positioning his cock at her entrance. Spike decided to torture her a bit, only slipping the head of his penis inside, then right back out again, coating it with her juices.

She had enough after the third time. “You fucking ass, stop teasing me.”

He chuckled. “Such language, I’ll fuck your ass later.”

Porn Girl was about to tell him off, but never got the chance when he finally buried his cock all the way inside her pussy. “God, yes.”

Spike pounded into her cunny brutally. “God has nothing to do with it. Fuck, squeeze me again just like that.”

She gave him all she had, surprised that his dick didn’t come off by the force of her squeezing. Porn Girl gave way more than she would for any regular man. She knew that Spike would be able to take it.

“You like what I’m doing to you, love? My cock fucking your sweet pussy? I knew you would come around. No chit can resist me for too long.”

Porn Girl growled and threw her arms around his neck. “Stop talking,” she spat, then crushed her lips to his with bruising force.

Spike pounded her quim harder, slamming her into the wall and leaving a very large dent. He was close and yanked his mouth away, roaring out his release as he buried his head against her neck.

She came right along beside him, trying to control her heavy breathing. It was then that the reality of what they did came crashing down on her. Porn Girl pulled back her fist and hit him right in the jaw, sending him flying across the room.

Spike lay on the ground, staring up at her in shock. “What the fuck was that for?”

“That was for touching me, you perv.”

He raised his eyebrows. “Are you completely stoned? You can’t deny that you didn’t want it. Hell, you were practically begging for me to fuck you.”

She swiped her mouth with the back of her hand. “I could never want anything to do with you. This was just a mistake. You caught me at a very horny time, that’s all it was. You’re just…convenient.”

Spike scowled as he stood up, moving over to her. “Call it what you want, but I know where you live now. I’ve tasted it. There’s nothing that’s going to stop you from wanting more. You can get your little witch to spell any forms of jewelry that you want, but it won’t last. You’ll always come back to me.”

Porn Girl grabbed her clothes, sending a glare in his direction. “You don’t know anything about me.”

“Oh, I don’t?” With lightning speed, he snatched up the fallen dildo and brought it over to her. “I think I know you very well.”

Porn Girl felt lightheaded, a pool of wetness streaming down her thighs. “That doesn’t prove anything,” she panted.

Spike grinned, trailing the dildo over her breasts and stomach, stopping once he reached her pussy. “I think it does.” He buried the dildo in her hole, pushing it in and out of her wetness. “Bring back fond memories, does it?”

Porn Girl fell back against the wall, not having the energy to stop him. “Please, I can’t take much more.”

Spike continued to fuck her with the dildo, using his other hand to grab her hair and jerk her head back, exposing her throat. “You will be mine.” He scraped his teeth up and down her neck, biting and nibbling as he went along. “You’ll never be able to stop wanting me. You love every nasty little thing I do to you.”

She came hard around the dildo, falling before Spike when her knees gave out.

He pulled her up, forcing the dildo down her throat, but being surprisingly gentle about it. “Taste yourself, it’s the bloody best thing I’ve ever had in my mouth.”

Porn Girl did as he said, feeling that she didn’t have any other choice. She sucked and licked the dildo clean, realizing that she wasn’t at all disgusted by the taste of herself. She closed her eyes, imagining that it was Spike’s cock instead.

Spike pulled it out when he felt that she had enough. “That’s a good girl.” He pushed her into the wall, meeting her lips in a passionate embrace, moving away when he felt that she was good and sated. “This has been fun, baby.” He got dressed quickly, giving her another grin. “Until we meet again,” and with that said, he vanished before her eyes.

Porn Girl was angry, but she knew that he was right. There was no way she would stop wanting him now.


* * * * *


Spike ignored Angelus and Warren when he returned to their hideout. He just went straight to his room, stripping down and laying in bed. He took out the pink lace that he stole from Porn Girl earlier that night, taking a nice long whiff of it. Spike held the panties close to his chest as he fell into a peaceful sleep, a big smile on his face.