Chapter 7

William was taken by surprise when someone pulled him into the janitor’s closet, smashing her lips to his. He got a good look at his assailant when he gently pushed her away.

“Buffy? What are you doing, love?”

She unzipped his pants, shrugging at his question. “I was horny and wanted you. Is there something wrong with that?”

He shook his head, taking in a deep breath when her hot mouth wrapped around his cock. “Fuck, you won’t get any complaints from me, but I am a bit confused. You didn’t seem like you were that interested anymore.”

Buffy let his penis plop out of her mouth, staring up at him. “Moment of insanity, I’m over it.” In all trueness, Buffy wanted Mr. Pratt to erase Spike’s touch from her body. She wanted to prove to herself that she didn’t need him, that she was perfectly fine getting satisfaction elsewhere. There were plenty of sexy men in this world, but William Pratt was the only one she cared to go to. For some reason, his kisses and the way he touched her reminded her a bit of Spike, but she quickly banished those thoughts.

William let out a silent groan as he came hard in her mouth, panting heavily. “Good to know. Now, it’s my turn to taste.” He yanked down her skirt and panties, not wasting anytime before thrusting his tongue inside her wet hole.

“God, yes, eat me out good, baby.”

He chuckled against her pussy, happy to oblige. “You’re always so bloody sweet, like honey. A man could feast on you for days.”

Buffy held his head down, running her fingers through his hair. “Aren’t you lucky to be that man, then?”

William glanced up at her. “Very lucky, but it’s a bit cramped in here. What do you say about taking this somewhere else?”

Buffy was stunned, he never complained about their whereabouts before. “What did you have in mind?”

All he did was grin.


* * * * *


Buffy screamed out her release, holding the headboard as it continued to bang against the wall.

William pounded into her aching pussy, until he came hard right behind her.

Buffy was breathing heavily as she rested her head against his chest. “Five hours straight, I think that might be a new record. I don’t even know if I would be able to walk.”

He laughed, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. “Mission accomplished, then.”

“How come you brought me to a hotel? Why not your place?”

William looked away from her. “It’s a mess right now; I didn’t have time to clean things up. Besides, I can afford to stay here whenever I want.”

“How is that even possible on a teacher’s salary?” she wondered.

William didn’t like where the conversation was going, so he decided to change the subject. “Wouldn’t your mum be wondering where you are?”

She shook her head. “I’m always out past curfew; she’s used to it by now.”

William wrapped his arms around her, burying his head in her neck. “My little rebel,” he whispered, licking her salty skin. For once, he didn’t feel like stealing from her, or leaving her tied to the hotel bed, as he would usually do. No, there was something different about this girl, something special. She brought out the caring side of him, which he thought was long buried. There was something about her that reminded him of Porn Girl, but he couldn’t put his finger on it. He may tease Porn Girl a lot, but she was the only other person ever capable of bringing that side out.

Buffy shoved him away from her. “Stop, or I’m gonna get a hickey.”

“That’s the point.”

She laughed as he pounced on her.


* * * * *


“Ugh, that prick,” Buffy cursed to herself as she inspected the huge love bite that William left on her neck, then smiled as the previous night came back to her. William was sweet; he was so unlike any of the other guys that she had been involved with, including Spike. Why would she want a bastard like that, when she could have a sweet guy like William? Spike was evil and needed to be stopped, she had to keep reminding herself of that.

“I think we need to talk.”

Buffy turned to see her mother standing in the doorway. “About what?”

Joyce Summers stepped further into her room. “I’ve been letting things go a lot lately. Not questioning you when you come home so late, but I think it needs to stop. I’m worried about you, Buffy. You haven’t been acting like yourself for months now. You stay out all hours of the night. You don’t even tell me where you were, or who you were with. Are you on drugs?”

Buffy rolled her eyes. “Yeah, because that’s ultimately what every teenager does these days, right? Trust me, Mom. If you knew the truth, you would be wishing I was on drugs.”

Joyce crossed her arms over her chest. “And what is the truth?”

“You wouldn’t be able to handle it.”

Joyce wouldn’t accept her answer. “Why don’t you let me be the judge of that?”

Buffy was starting to lose what little patience she had left. “Just trust me on this, Mom. The less you know, the better.”

Joyce shook her head. “I’ll never understand you,” she said sadly, leaving the room.

Buffy turned back to her reflection. “No, you never will.”


* * * * *


“What do you think of this?”

Angelus shrugged. “It’s a diamond necklace, what am I supposed to think of it?”

Spike rolled his eyes. “Do you think Buffy would like it?”

Angelus raised his eyebrows in confusion. “You plan on giving Buffy a stolen necklace? What’s going on with you lately, boss? I thought this was just supposed to be for fun. You get what you want from the girl, then toss her away like all the others. She’s actually making you soft.”

Spike threw the necklace to the ground. “I’m not getting bloody soft, you ponce. I don’t even care about the girl, but they tend to like jewelry. I give her something nice and shiny; she’ll be even more willing to give me what I want.”

“I still don’t really see the point. It seems like to me that she’s already giving you what you want.”

Spike growled. “Why do I even fucking talk to you? When was the last time you’ve even been with a woman? That’s right, you prefer dick, so don’t act like you know anything about this. Get lost, wanker, I have plans to make.”

Angelus did what he was told, not bothering to argue.

Spike picked the necklace back up, shoving it into his pocket.