Chapter 9

Buffy flew into a bunch of crates that were inside the warehouse, shaking her head at the impact. How the hell did he get to be so strong? There was much about Spike that she didn’t know, like him pretending to be a teacher. If he was just some random teacher at her school, she could probably look past it, but no, he had to be someone that she’d developed feelings for.

“Come on, love. You can do better than that. I’ve seen you throw men double my size.”

Buffy brushed her brown locks out of her face, giving him a scowl. “You caught me off guard.”

His expression turned serious. “I could say the same about you.”

She shook her head. “I don’t wanna fight you, William.”

He growled, lunging at her and clocking her right in the face, watching in satisfaction as she went back down. “It’s Spike now, William is dead. I’ll be sure that ponce never resurfaces again; I’m officially done at that sodding high school. I don’t know what I was thinking, anyway. Who needs a fucking secret identity? A lot of the morons in this bloody town don’t even watch the telly. Everyone should know who I am, but do they? I must have fucked about a dozen girls in the past week, not one of them even recognized me.”

Buffy winced at that, which he caught.

“Oh, are you jealous? Well, isn’t that just delicious? But I have to say, your track record way overpasses mine. You’ll bloody spread your legs for anything and you’re what, only seventeen? Your mum raised herself quite the little slut, didn’t she?”

Buffy clenched her fists at her side. “My mother has nothing to do with this. It’s not my fault that I’m like this. You think I chose it? I would give anything to just be a regular teenager.”

He chuckled, stepping closer to her. “It’s just a shame I took that away from you, isn’t it?”

“What the hell are you talking about?” she wondered.

“You ever ask yourself why we basically have the same powers? How I’m as strong as you? I met a powerful witch months ago. She was young and yeah, we had a lot of fun together, if you get my meaning. I wanted to be special; someone that people would both fear and look up to, so she made me like this. After lots of great sex, she gets herself into a bind, ends up dead. Sure, I was sad to see her go, but I mostly missed what she could give me. I wanted a companion after that, an equal. So, I found a way to spell that dildo, the same one that found its way to you. Sure, I had no idea who you were at the time, but I don’t think it was a coincidence that you were chosen. The bloody thing had a mind of its own and got away from me, then a little while later, I heard about Porn Girl. Great name, by the way. I just put two and two together after that.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. “And then what? You decide to become my enemy? What happened to that crap about wanting a companion?”

He shrugged. “I think I enjoyed being a criminal more, but don’t get me wrong; the sex was very good, like nothing I’ve ever experienced before. Of course, I had no idea I was fucking you at school, too.”

“You can’t be mad at me for that, neither one of us knew. You are just as much in the wrong.”

Spike nodded. “Doesn’t matter now, you won’t be around much longer.”

She threw her hands up in the air. “So, that’s it? You’re just going to kill me? Did what we have mean nothing to you?”

He moved closer to her. “It meant everything, which is why I have to let you go. I’m not supposed to feel anything for you. My heart has been dead for a long time, that’s how it’s supposed to be.”

“God, what happened to make you like that? The man I got to know as my teacher would never be doing this. He’s sweet and caring. You may tell yourself that this is who you really are, but I know the truth. I’ve seen the real you, and now you’re just running scared.”

He snatched her hair in a tight grip, yanking her head back. “You don’t know a fucking thing about me, little girl. I’ve stolen, I’ve killed, and I’ve fucked young girls without giving one thought to their feelings. Is that the kind of man you want?”

Buffy knew that it would be wrong to get involved with him, for more than all he just said. They could never have any real life together, but for some reason, she was finding it hard to care. “Yes.”

With that one word said, Spike smashed his lips to hers in a bruising kiss.

Buffy eagerly accepted, wrapping her arms around him as she took all that he could give.

He slammed her back against the wall, trying to unzip his pants in the process.

Buffy gasped when he lifted up her skirt and entered her in one quick thrust, hitting all the right spots. “Harder, Spike. Fuck, right there,” she panted.

Spike was happy to oblige as he fucked her raw, reaching down to push his thumb into her wet folds, massaging her clit to bring her closer to release. “That’s it, baby. You’re almost there; I bet no one has ever made you come this hard.”

She shook her head. “No one, only you.”

Spike roared when he spurted his seed inside her aching pussy, but he was far from finished. As soon as she came down from her high, he ripped her skirt and shirt away, so she was completely naked before him. Spike then turned her around, her breasts now scraping the wall, nipples hard. Without giving much thought to his actions and figuring she was wet enough, he buried his cock in her tight ass hole.

Buffy cried out, surprised by the penetration, but not disappointed. “Fuck, yes!”

“You like this, baby? You like what I’m doing to you? Like my cock fucking your sweet bum, don’t you?”

All she could do was nod, as the ability for speech seemed to have left her.

He reached around her to grab one soft breast, rubbing and pinching her nipple, which was now hard enough to possibly break through the wall. “Fuck, you feel so bloody good.” Spike pounded her harder in the ass, not stopping until he reached orgasm.

They both stood there panting when it was over.

Spike pulled out of her, not knowing what to say next as he zipped his pants back up.

Buffy was having the same problem. She glanced down to notice that he ruined yet another one of her outfits.

Spike noticed her predicament and handed her his leather duster, which she took with a smile.

Buffy opened her mouth to finally speak, but whatever she would have said was cut off by the warehouse being burst into as police officers surrounded them.

“Get your hands in the air!”

It was more directed at Spike than her, but she did as they said.

Two cops went over to him, cupping his hands together. “You’re coming with us, Spike. Or should I say William Pratt? You’re under arrest for the break in at Amy’s Jewelry Store, among many other things. A Liam Angelus gave you up.”

Spike silently cursed his wanker of a lackey, but surprisingly let them take him away without giving much of a fight.

One of the officers approached her. “Are you all right, miss?”

Buffy nodded, once again finding speech to be very difficult. She watched helplessly as they took Spike out of the warehouse, shoving him into a police car and driving off. The one thing Buffy always wanted was to see Spike finally get locked up, but right now, that didn’t seem so appealing.