[Reviews - 123] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is just a normal girl by day, Porn Girl by night, your not so average superhero. For months she has tried to catch Spike, her arch nemesis, but he always manages to slip away. What happens when they do cross paths, both with an obvious attraction to the other? Will Porn Girl give in to her lusty feelings, or lock him up like the criminal he is?
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14769 Read: 19855
Published: 10/22/2008 Updated: 11/28/2008

1. Chapter 1 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 19] Liked (1655 words)
I must apologize in advance for this story, for those that may not find the humor in it. It is by far the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever come up with, but that didn’t stop me from seeing if I could pull it off. I want everyone that actually reads it to keep in mind that this was really just for fun. It’s not meant to be taken too seriously, and especially not for the kiddies. Although, it came out a little more serious than I would have liked in some parts. It wasn’t supposed to, but the muse got away from me. It’s not that long of a story, I only managed 11 chapters. I got this idea while talking to a friend, so he’s really the one to blame. Thanks to dusty273 and Peroxide_dreams for the read through, and DrkDevin for giving me ideas. Also a huge thanks to framedinlove for the gorgeous banner. I’m seriously nervous about posting this and really hope you guys would like it.

2. Chapter 2 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 12] Liked (1285 words)
I just wanted to mention that although it won't last that way, Spike is not a nice guy here. I have to admit that he was a lot of fun to write in this story. Thanks for the reviews, I hope you guys will continue to like it=)

3. Chapter 3 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 12] Liked (1158 words)
I hope you guys aren’t giving up already. I know a lot of you don’t like Spike as a jerk, but he is a bad guy here. It wouldn’t make sense to have him all nice in the beginning, but he won’t always be like that. I knew people wouldn’t like this before I started it, but I was too intrigued to stop. I may still be worried about this one, but I also had lots of fun with it, probably the most fun I’ve had with a fiction. Thanks to those that did review the last chapter, it’s good to know that at least some of you are still enjoying it. Just a warning, there will be some male slash in this chapter, and I believe one more. Nothing involving Spike, though. I know I have Buffy/Other and Spike/Other, but it’s hardly anything. I just felt that I should put that, anyway. I hope you guys would stick with me to the end, things are about to get interesting.

4. Chapter 4 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 11] Liked (1267 words)

5. Chapter 5 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1357 words)

6. Chapter 6 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1168 words)

7. Chapter 7 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 11] Liked (1174 words)

8. Chapter 8 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 10] Liked (1356 words)

9. Chapter 9 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1399 words)

10. Chapter 10 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1262 words)

11. Chapter 11 by TammyAsh666 [Reviews - 13] Liked (1688 words)