Sorry for late!!! I .. ehmm. Kinda forgot I had begun this story, too!!!

PART 2

Agitated and trembling, the minions came back to the Hotel, where they found Spike, waiting outside for them.
“So, where’s my Queen? Let me guess, she was so sick of you she decided to keep hunting alone, that’s my girl!” he chuckled, but noticing the serious faces of those two, he changed expression quickly, grabbing one of them by the shoulders.
“I repeat : Where-Is-My-Pet?”
“Well, Spike.. it’s not our fault..”
“WHERE THE BLOODY HELL?” the blond snapped furiously, smashing him against the wall.
“..she appeared so suddenly.. no one could imagine ..” the minion stuttered.
“WHO r u talking about?” Spike yelled, throwing away every single thing he walked through.
“The Slayer!” the second minion answered.
“So, my pet met the new Slayer and you left her alone?! What the bloody hell happened?” the blond asked angrier and angrier.
“ Well, she knocked Buffy out with a bullet full of sedatives and departed with her..” the first one explained.
“ We’ve tried to stop her, but she had a cross.. we couldn’t do anything, we’re sorry..” the second finished.
“ Oh no.. you’re not sorry..” Spike muttered, breaking two legs of a chair.
“.. YOU’RE DUST, IDIOTS!” he shout grabbing them and staking them in their hearts at the same time.

After a minute of concentration he called all the other minions.
“The new Slayer is in town, she has kidnapped my Queen, anyway she hasn’t killed her yet, I can still feel her blood calling mine. We gotta find her, so hurry up, there’s no second to waste! And don’t piss me off or you’ll follow their fate!” he warned the others, showing them the two pills of ashes.
“When that Slayer meets me she will wish she’d never been born, that bitch!” the blond swore, jumping in his Desoto.
No matter how much he would have to drive to find her, he was sure he would find her.. and soon!
----------------------------------------------------
The effect of the sleeping potion faded the night after.
Buffy awoke, finding herself tied on a desk with solid chains, too much resistant to be broken, even for her.
She realized she was in a sort of classroom of some school, then she saw the Slayer approaching to her, lighting lots of odd candles around her and putting a pile of old magician books on a table.
“Finally you’re awake!” the slayer exclaimed.
“ Mm.. tied on a desk, chained, candles, you and me all alone?! Hey, wanna do the nasty things with me, Slayer? Anyway, you’re not my type, darling!” the blonde teased her.
“You’ll find out soon why I have tied you!”
“To kill me? No.. you would have already done it.. oh, sure, unless.. you want to torture me before.. C’mon, it could be funny!” she laughed lasciviously.
“I don’t wanna hurt you, I just wanna help you!”
“You, helping me?!” Buffy raise her eyebrow.
“I know everything ‘bout you, * Former Slayer * ! It’s not your fault: Spike must have kidnapped you, knocked you down and turned you against your will, without giving you any chance! But when I’ll give you back your soul...”
“So, is that what r u gonna do ? Is it your brilliant plan?” she began laughing.
“You know nothing about me! Give me a soul and I’ll run to my Spike to lose it again, just like I did the first time!”.
Then was the Slayer the one raising her eyebrow.
“Well, fresh news, little girl: when he made me become this powerful and finally happy creature, I was more than agree, he hadn’t forced me anyway and if I could turn back time I would do exactly the same, no.. on second thought.. I would even ask him to do that before!” she confessed with dreaming eyes, sure that what she had said wasn’t only thanks to her demon, but also to the real Buffy.
“So I’m wasting my time with you!” the Slayer snapped.
“You really let me down, I thought you were different..” she admitted, taking a stake from the table.
“Well, if you don’t want my help the only thing I can do is kill you, then!” she said, raising it on her, but suddenly someone from the shadows pulled it away from her hand.

“You’re gonna do a bloody nothing!” Spike said while he was knocking her down with a very strong hit on her head with both of his hands.
“What should we do with her, Master?” one of the minions asked.
“Just tie her on a chair” he answered, departing to come back with an axe in his hand.
“Never leave home without one of these toys!”, he smiled, approaching his fiancé.
“Uh-uh! Wanna hit me with that, baby? I might like it, you know..” she teased him, smiling.
“Maybe later, pet!” he laughed, bending on her to kiss her. Then he raised the axe on her.
“For now I just wanna set you free!”.
So, he lowered it with all his strength, managing to break the strong chains with extreme precision.

“I knew you would come to rescue me!” she admitted, stroking her wrists.
“My Queen, no one can tear us apart!” he whispered licking her ear, wrapping an arm ‘round her waist.
“You’re so bloody right, my King!” she answered, unbuttoning the first buttons of his red shirt to explore his vigorous chest with her hands, while once again they were engaged in a wild kiss.
They stayed that way for hours, until a whimper, typical of an awakening, dragged their attention.

“Hey hun, look who’s awake!” Buffy whispered stroking his hair.
“Finally! You know Slayer, I was starting to think I had knocked you down so hard I had killed you, and it would have been a pity..” he said approaching her who was still regaining consciousness, giving her a very strong tug to her hair, that made her scream.
“.. We were planning so nice things to do with you..”
“ Yeah, we’re going to have lots of fun, my darling!” Buffy informed her, coming back in her lover’s arms possessively, a bit jealous of the threats that he had always headed to her when they believed to be mortal enemies, now headed to the “new arrived”.
But she was delighted that in the word “Slayer” Spike used now she hadn’t felt the same heat and passion that was in the “Slayer” he had used with her and still had fun to use, playfully.

TBC