PART 3

“Just how..” the Slayer tried to ask coldly, but she was interrupted by Spike.
“Let me guess, you wanna know how I found her, don’t you? ”
“Well my luv, her Watcher sucks if he hadn’t taught to her the first main things ‘bout vampires! “ the blonde said to him, then she watched the girl.
“You’re such a dabbler!”
“Which main things?” the Slayer asked curious and irritated.
“I’m sure you know there’s a special feeling, a sort of connection, between a Sire and his Childe.. but don’t you know this bond is even stronger if they are respectively a Master and his Queen? That’s why I always know where she is, and she can do the same with me!” the peroxide blond explained, stroking his lover’s face.
“Queen?! I was sure you were just a minion to him!” she confessed astonished, watching Buffy.
The two began laughing.

“I had said that you don’t know a bloody nothing ‘bout me!” she repeated, while Spike was holding her tight, smiling to her with adoring eyes.
“Then, the second thing, my stupid girl: NEVER CHOOSE A PUBLIC PLACE AS HIDING PLACE!” he finished his lessons.
“But I wasn’t alone, there were lots of guards outside, so..” she stuttered, starting to realize it hadn’t been such a smart idea.
“Oh yeah! By the way, all my boys really thank you for the ‘Welcome Banquet’ outside!” he mocked her, amused by the terror in her eyes hearing that news.
“You’re such a shame of a Slayer! You’re the shame of all the Slayers!” Buffy humiliated her.
“At least I’m STILL A SLAYER, not an evil dumb sucking TRAITOR!” she defended, but immediately the blonde girl made her shut up with a strong punch on her mouth, making it bleed.
“Watch your mouth, bitch!” she warned her putting a finger on the girl’s lips.
“You can’t understand, no one can!” she muttered, coming back to her fiancé.

“I guess you had never fallen in love, Slayer, right?” she asked and with her silent the Slayer had already given Buffy the answer. Then she searched something in Spike’s pockets and he noticed that.
“What are you gonna do, luv?”
“You’ll find out soon..” she chuckled mysteriously, coming back to the girl with the mysterious tool in her hand.
“I mean the real love. That passion in your heart, that burning passion, burning.. LIKE THIS!” so saying that she lighted the lighter stolen from Spike, passing the flame on the slayer’s arm, slowly, making her scream for the blinding pain while she was watching with pure hatred the blondies laughing, delighted by her screams.
“Anyway, I’ve found that kind of love..” Buffy started again, giving the lighter back to its owner.
“.. and you know.. when you love someone you must do some sacrifices sometimes, but guess what? I’ve found out that what I’ve chosen to do for him isn’t a sacrifice at all!” she confessed, putting her head on his shoulder.

“Don’t you see our happiness? ” that time was Spike the one approaching the slayer.
“We miss nothing! And you..” he continued, grabbing her burned arm violently, causing her a big pain.
“.. you were going to spoilt it all, you little bitch!” he shouted, heading to a desk, where an object had dragged his attention .
“You were going to tear us apart, weren’t you? And if you had taken her away from me forever, it would be so bloody painful..” he admitted, watching Buffy with a look full of love, his eyes becoming sad just at that horrible thought.
Then he came back to his victim, holding that object, surprising her by the shoulder and ripping out her shirt in a gesture.
“I could have never stood such a huge pain..” and he showed her the paperknife.
“ .. a so cutting pain.. as a knife through the stomach, do you know what I mean?” he whispered in her ear, while she sobbed, feeling the cold lame pressed softly on her abdomen.
“Well, maybe I can help you to FIGURE OUT THAT FEELING!” he laughed, deepening the pressure, making her bleed not enough to kill her, but enough to make her cry and suffer, so much she fainted.
Buffy watched him enthralled and pleased.
“Come here, my Big Bad Boy!” she invited him, opening her arms, and after a second they were already engaged in another passionate kiss.
-----------------------------------------
“William, can I kill her?” she asked making puppy eyes to him, caressing his face with a finger.
“Well, Buffy, you know I can’t deny you anything, but.. I wanna kill her for you, pretty please..” then he was the one making puppy eyes, kissing her forehead.
“But.. you have already killed two slayers..”, she pouted.
“Yeah! But three is my lucky number, and you already know I don’t count you on that list! Besides, I wanna make her pay for what she has tried to do to you! C’mon my Queen, I promise I’ll let you kill the next one, and the next of the next, too! Now, be a good girl!” he stroke back, nibbling softly her neck, going down to her shoulder.
“Wow! Hey! It’s not fair! You know it’s my weak point, I can’t say ‘no’ when you do this.. aww… Ok, you won! But the next are mine, mm.. you have promised ..yes!” she finally gave in, purring.

In the meantime, the Slayer awoke; whining because of her not yet healed wounds.
With a huge effort she opened her eyes, just to find herself face to face with Spike.
“Welcome back to your personal hell!” he greeted her with an evil sneer and a second after he was behind her with his hands on her neck.
“Goodbye my darling! I just hope the next one won’t be so dumb like you” Buffy said laughing, waving her hand and finally Spike broke the crying girl’s neck.
Then he kissed Buffy fiercely, lifting her up.

“Hey Spikey, I had been a good girl, I let you have your third one.. I deserve a reward, don’t I ?” she asked, licking his face.
“Everything you want, luv, everything!” he smiled to her.
“Well, for now I couldn’t ask more… but I have all the time I want to think about it, remember honey!” she explained.
“ Ok, think about it, and when you decide just let me know and I’ll be glad to please you, whatever you ask, I give you my word, may I die if I can’t keep my promise!” he swore.
She watched him with disbelief, raising an eyebrow.
“ Spike… you are already dead!” and they both laughed, ready to enjoy the rest of the night .
--
THE END

TBC with the last story ( the longest) of this ‘ serial ‘ . ;)