Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is, the final chapter to this fluffy story. If the muse feels up to it after I finish – a long time from now – “It Doesn’t End with a Wish”, there may be a sequel, but no promises. I hope you like it!


A huge THANK YOU to Im_bloody_English for the betaing, they rock. Love you lots, ladies, and sorry I’m not around much lately. Thank you so much to Blackoberst for his encouragement and love. I love you baby. Last, but not least, thank all of you for reading and reviewing. I more than appreciate it, you’re made of awesome! *hugs*
Chapter 3.



An arm wrapped around her, lightning quick, making Buffy almost lose her footing as hot lips encircled one of her nipples and a hand started gliding up the back of her leg and inside her shorts to cup and knead her ass over her panties. She felt like an idiot, flailing in an effort to keep her balance, not knowing what to do with her own hands, as Spike’s – because this was Spike, she was sure – hand that was on her waist slid under her top and caressed its way to her other breast. He ran his open palm over her nipple in circles and she shivered, trying to find purchase on the edge of the bathtub, as the hand on her ass now teased the line of her panties. He pinched the hardened bud and pressed two fingers against her pussy, and she threw her head back, bucking her hips. “Wait,” she whispered.


He stopped abruptly, withdrawing hands and mouth, to look up into her eyes. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have-”


She wanted to laugh. Bad, rude man indeed. She opted against it, saying instead, “Oh, no, mister. You so totally should have.” At his perplexed look she explained, “It’s just slippery. The floor. And with you… you know, I was afraid I’d fall on my ass.”


He chuckled and took hold of her hips, lowering her on his lap. He bent his knees behind her back, and slipping a hand up her leg and inside her shorts again said in a sultry tone, “Now, where were we?”


She could feel him hard underneath her and couldn’t resist grinding against him, letting him know how wet she was. He groaned and she covered his lips with hers, swallowing the sound.


The more she writhed on him, the bolder he got. The hand in her shorts fiddled with the edge of her panties before pushing the material aside, so that his fingers could trace her folds. He tugged on her top with his other hand, and she let go of his shoulders, where she was holding on for dear life, to help him get rid of it. She wasn’t wearing a bra, which he knew, but now it was obvious she was used to not wearing a bikini top either. There were no tan lines marring the perfect light bronze of her skin, and he had to draw some of his own. He ran his tongue along the underside of one perfect globe, relishing the way her back arched as he kept rubbing and pinching the tip of the other. His mouth drew ever-narrowing circles until it reached her nipple and sucked it between his lips, at the same time thrusting his hips upward and pushing two fingers inside her pussy.


Hearing her own whimper, Buffy decided she had been passive for too long. Taking hold of the tub behind him with one hand, she lifted her hips, pushing back, so his fingers could go even deeper inside her. She nuzzled his neck, licking along his jugular and grazing it with her teeth, and when he responded with a moan, she sucked his flesh inside her mouth and bit down on it, not too hard, but not gently either.


“God, Buffy...” His fingers were now thrusting inside her in earnest, and the feel of her pussy around them and her teeth on his neck were driving him crazy. He wanted more. Wanted to be inside her.


She smirked and ran the fingernails of her free hand down his pecs and abdomen, making every curve of muscle her fingers mapped coil and tighten, his skin felt like it was on fire under her touch. She took her time, getting to know the planes of his upper body while she fucked his hand.


Spike realized he was still cupping her breast, but the sensory assault of Buffy’s thumb tracing circles on his hipbone had caused his hand to fall idle. His hips thrust upward of their own accord, his cock craving the friction her position denied him.


She did better than offer him friction.


Getting his shaft out the opening of his boxers with an appreciative widening of her eyes at how she couldn’t quite circle it with her hand, she swivelled her hips to drive his fingers out of her, and positioned herself so that the head of his cock just touched her opening.


Once more, his lower body thrust towards her, but she raised hers, so that he couldn’t enter her. His hands flew to her hips, not pushing her down, just holding her, and he turned his face upwards in a silent prayer. He didn’t know how long he’d last before his need for her overcame his chivalry and he impaled her on her cock.


He didn’t get to find out. She let go of the tub, twisting her fingers in his newly-bleached hair to bring him to her for a fierce kiss and let her body slide down around him, engulfing his length in one long stroke.


She was so wet, and still he felt her so tight around him that he thought he might die if he didn’t come at once. He gritted his teeth, and, not allowing her time enough to completely adjust to his girth, raised her until only the first inch of him was still inside her and then pulled her back down, at the same time driving his pelvis upwards. She let out a gruff moan that turned him on even more and he could no longer even think about taking it slowly.


His hips were pumping against her, his cock stretching her just this side of pain, and all she could think of was that she wanted more. She met his thrusts with equal fervor, biting his lips, sucking on his tongue, as he twisted and pinched her nipples roughly with one hand, the other digging into the flesh of her ass to lead her movements.


She was close. She just needed an extra nudge to get her over the edge. Her hand flew to where their bodies were joined and pressed on her clit, just as one of his fingers, wet with her juices, pushed inside her second hole. “Oh God! Oh God, William!” she cried out, as her body trembled, tensing and bowing with pleasure.


If the visual of her taking her release into her own hands, hair tangled, head thrown back as her nimble fingers worked her into an orgasm wasn’t enough to make him come, the feel of her around him was.


Her rhythm slowed for a split second as she caught her breath, then turned into a gallop. Her thighs trembled, her inner muscles squeezed him even more, her butt cheeks clenched around his finger and still she didn’t cease riding him for all she was worth.


“Fuck, I’m coming.” A coherent sliver of brain still left in his head screamed about lack of contraception, and he barely managed to lift her off him in time for his spendings to cover her stomach and breasts, some of it ending up on her hand.


Buffy smiled saucily and brought her fingers to her mouth, to lick and suck them clean as his dazed eyes followed every move of her naughty pink tongue.


“God, woman!”


“What? What?” she widened her eyes innocently, while he chuckled and rolled them so he was on top before kissing her and tasting himself on her lips.


“Evil beyond belief. And you’re mine.”


“Oh really?” She cocked an eyebrow. “Doggy-tag and everything? Oh, or do I get a brand?”


He started tickling her. “Say it.”


No. I have to shower. Can’t think.” He growled against her neck and she kicked her feet in the air, giggling. “Hey! Can’t enter into binding agreements when not fully alert!”


He jumped up, saying, “You’re right,” before scooping her up, placing her in the tub and running the shower at full blast.



~~~~~*~~~~~



She stretched when she heard the door open, and the covers rode lower on her body, revealing a perky breast. Spike wanted nothing more than to drop breakfast and jump her, but he knew what game she was playing, and went along with her. “Coffee is served, ma’am.”


She hummed and stretched again, this time pulling the sheet off a golden leg. When she flipped on her stomach, he itched to spank or bite the flesh there. Still, he kept his calm, despite his hard on, and neared the bed. “Open those pretty greens, kitten. Got your mocha for you.


“Ohhh! Coffee!” She flipped on her back again, finally dislodging everything that covered her body and he leered.


“You know you have to come closer to drink it, right?” He sat next to her and she stretched once more, eyeing his nudity from between half-closed eyelids.


“I want you to bring it closer,” she said with a pout, spreading her legs, and he grinned before draping his body over hers.



~~~~~*~~~~~



Buffy loved waking up to fresh ground coffee in the morning, especially when that coffee was brought to her in bed. Even more so when it was delivered by a hunky man with bitable buttocks and no clothes on.


Luckily, that exact kind of man had been bringing her favorite mocha coffee to her in bed for the past week. And then making love to her.


And he cooked lunch on occasion too.




The End


Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know if you liked *bats eyelashes*