Author's Chapter Notes:
I kinda struggled with the ending of this fic, practically pulled it out by the teeth. Many thanks to my beta, dawnofme. No matter how much she denies it, she is just totally made of awesome!
Done for a nekid_spike prompt - Dressed for success.
William “Spike” Giles paced the small suite, becoming increasingly nervous. He didn’t know what to expect. He had been told when he’d come in that someone new would be servicing his needs tonight.

He’d come to the brothel, straight from work, still dressed in his expensive black suit and shoes. Today had been a rough day full of successful deals, but he desperately needed some relief. He loosened his blue silk tie before removing his jacket and tossing it to the pine back chair near the door. Spike glanced at the neatly made bed; he knew from experience that beneath the blood red comforter was a black silk sheet, fitting snugly around the mattress. The silk just seemed to add something and the Lady of the House always made sure that his bed was made that way.

After what felt like forever, he heard the door click open. A small, curvy female greeted his tired eyes. He noticed her shoulder length blonde hair, perky breasts and already hard nipples. The black lace bra and panties she wore were simple but effective, instantly making Spike want her.

She stepped in the room, closing the door and purposely checking him out at the same time. Spike felt himself stiffen in his pants as the woman stuck her finger in her mouth, and bit down on it suggestively. She took a step closer, her hips dipping side to side with each step, into the yellow light. Her green eyes twinkled at him, her mouth hungry for his.

Closing the gap, Spike watched as the finger in her mouth trailed down her half exposed breast before cupping his groin, as their lips connected.

Spike groaned, losing himself in her kiss, her hot tongue caressing his, their mouths battling. Her hand rubbed roughly down his cloth covered shaft as her other hand slid under his starched white shirt. She broke away and managed to breathe in a quick introduction as she undid his pants.

“Hi, my name is Buffy; I shall be meeting your every need tonight.”

His erection found her hand as his arse hit the bed. She stroked him slowly, her mouth lingering over his cock. Her hot, steady breath met each upward pull until it suddenly enveloped his tip, causing Spike to cry out.

“Oh, fuck!” His hips jerked upwards as she pushed her mouth down further, taking him all the way to his balls. Spike threw his head back, trying to keep still.

Buffy savoured Spikes large cock inside her mouth before drawing up slowly. She began to engulf him over and over, her hand slipping around his balls, rolling them in her hand. Spike bit his lip, closed his eyes and let his busy life slip away from his thoughts. He wanted to be away from the constant demands from his father to be dressed for success.

It didn’t matter anymore.
Nothing mattered anymore, except for this moment.

He felt the woman that was nestled between his thighs shift upwards, wiggling her lace undergarments free from her perfect frame. Her perky breasts bobbed gently as she settled above his dripping member. She leant down and let her tongue run over his neck, flicking his earlobe with the tip and slamming herself onto his cock. They moaned together as he filled her, Buffy’s teeth nipping Spike’s shoulder.

Then, she started to move.

Spike thought he was going to blow his load right then and there. The way she squeezed her inner muscles as she moved up and down blew his mind. He made a mental note to thank the Lady for this glorious woman.

Buffy threw her head back, letting out a fake moan. Spike was having none of it. He always made sure he satisfied his purchase and tonight was going to be no different. He cupped his hands under her smooth behind, standing and pumping himself into her. She squealed in delight at the new position and didn’t resist, her hands coiling around his neck for support. Spike looked into her beautiful green eyes which were dancing, swept away with the moment. Spike turned so he was facing the bed, realizing he needed to feel those silk sheets as he fucked her. Stilling, he balanced on one foot and kicked the spread off the bed with the other. Satisfied as he watched the spread fall to the floor, he lowered Buffy to the bed, keeping on top of her.

The coolness of the sheet caressed Buffy’s back as Spike pushed her knees up to her shoulders, pumping himself in and out of her. The low babbling of Spike entered her mind as he looked down at her; the warming in between her legs came on so quickly that she came with such intensity, her head going giddy. His voice was caressing and warm, his British accent making her swoon. Still, he moved inside of her, heightening her orgasm, making her body tense and contract like it was second nature to her.

Truth was, Buffy couldn’t remember the last time she had experienced something so blissful and intense. She’d only taken this job because she needed the money and tonight was her first night. Then, just as she willed her body to relax, Spike shifted her legs sightly and Buffy moaned loudly, riding out another orgasm.

Spike looked at the beautiful blonde bombshell below him, wondering about her life story. How had such a wonderful woman ended up in this business? She seemed so full of life, so vibrant. But he didn’t want to focus on that now, just the pure heat building inside him. The pure lust for her. He felt Buffy shutter underneath him again and Spike grinned.

He snaked a hand down and pinched her clit, making Buffy squeal with delight.

“That’s it baby, come for me,” he muttered, kissing the side of her leg. He then let his gaze bore into her eyes as he pounded into her, letting himself lose control. She never looked away, her eyes just as intense, watching him as he jerked uncontrollably, spilling inside her as she too released one final climax, aided by Spike’s talented fingers stroking her nub.

Spike let Buffy’s legs drop and lent forward. Buffy sucked in a breath and closed her eyes, anticipating his lips to be on hers.

But it never came.

Instead, he rolled over and lay on the bed beside her. Spike closed his eyes, trying to gather himself. Trying to convince himself that the only reason why he felt something for her right now was because they’d just had sex. Buffy crawled up beside him, resting her head on his chest, her body curling around his. Instinctively, Spike moved his arm so she could be more comfortable, hearing her small sigh of satisfaction as his arm coiled around her waist.

This couldn’t be right could it?

Spike didn’t know how long he’d laid there with her, but he must have fallen asleep. When he awoke, the comforter had been pulled up over him and the harsh light of day was spilling though the gap of the curtain.

The bed was empty, like he expected. What Spike didn’t expect, however, was a small note on the seat where his jacket was.

Thanks for the fun night.
Buffy.


Spike gathered up his clothes and slipped them on. He tucked the note into his breast pocket before flicking the comforter over the bed. It wasn’t neat, but he knew it would do. He didn’t often stay the night and with that in mind, he made his way out of the room. He found the Lady of the house at the front desk, speaking on the phone. He waited patiently for her to put the phone back into its cradle while scanning the halls for the blonde beauty.

“How can I help you, Mr. Giles?”

“I wanted to thank you for the woman you gave me last night, as well as the room.”

The Lady smiled warmly, her eyes knowing.

“Spike, it was nothing really.”

Spike caught sight of the clock on the wall, cursing softly.

“I have to go. Thank you once again.”

“My pleasure,” the Lady cooed as Spike hurried out the door.

The bright sun stung his eyes as he walked over to his car and got in. He glanced at his cell phone. Great. Missed calls from his father. Spike knew what that meant. He had to go into work.

On a Saturday.

Again.

No wonder he had no life. Spike gunned the ignition to life before hitting the speed dial in for his father’s office on his cell.

Might as well get it over and done with.

Driving though the city’s busy streets, Spike spoke briefly his father about a few business deals he wished to seal today. He hung up and drove the rest of the way to the office in silence, wishing for the day to be over.

He pulled up into the parking lot, empty except for one car. No prizes for guessing whose it was. Quickly pulling his tie back on and straightening it, Spike looked into the revision mirror, raking his fingers though his messy bed hair, trying to make it look respectable. It would have to do.

Spike trudged into the office, letting himself in with the key his father had made for him. Today was going to be a long day. He quickly greeted his father before heading for the coffee lounge, making himself the strongest coffee he could muster. Thoughts of Buffy still plagued his mind, her perfect smile and small frame dancing in front of his eyes. The way she felt when he was inside her.

He had to stop thinking about her, or he’d never get any work done.

Spike took a swig of his coffee before going back to his office. His father had already placed a list of people he needed to call on the middle of his desk. By list, he meant a twenty page manual.

Sighing, he sank into his chair, not even bothering to remove his jacket. Taking another swig of his coffee, he picked up the phone and began to dial the first number. He was thankful that he didn’t actually have to do any meetings today because his heart wouldn’t have been in it if they did. Plus, he was pretty sure he looked like crap. He’d seen that disapproving look in his father’s eye earlier.

Spike didn’t finish until almost 2:30 in the afternoon. He was thankful that the sun was still high in the sky. He stopped in at his father’s office and handed him back the list. He nodded with approval as he scanned over it before muttering ‘see you on Monday.’ Spike didn’t stay a moment longer. He knew it was his cue to leave. Hurrying down to the car, he didn’t waste any time in removing his tie and jacket. As he flung them into the back seat of the car however, a piece of paper floated onto the front seat.

Spike picked it up, confused. It looked like a scrap of paper with something scrawled on it. He pushed the slightly crumpled sides back to reveal the writing on the paper. It was the note that Buffy had left him this morning. He smiled at the memory. He flipped the piece of paper over and his smile grew even bigger.

She had left her number along with a perfect lipstick kiss. Spike groaned; his dick hardening at just the thought of Buffy’s lips. He might just have to call that number when he got home. Perhaps he could have her over at his house for the night.

After he had showered and cleaned up that was. After all, he wanted to look his best for her.


Chapter End Notes:
I hoped you liked!

Oh and see the boxes below? It would just make my day if you filled them out and submitted!