Chapter 2

Lawson knocked on Spike's door. He hated to give his boss the news that the little worker gal the boss wanted had disappeared during the night. It was his job and he took his job seriously. He wasn't surprised when Spike opened the door within a few minutes, but Lawson was taken aback at the condition of the elder vampire. Spike was covered in almost healed bite marks, deep scratches, and he wore a look of satisfaction on his lean, sardonic face.

"You're here to tell me you lost something, aren't you?" Spike chuckled. He jerked a thumb towards the bathing chamber. "Already found it."

"How?" Lawson's voice dropped an octave, his eyes fastened on the other door. Now that he listened carefully he could hear a female humming in sync with the running shower.

"Showed up on my doorstep last night. Runnin' from Angelus' minions." Spike gestured the younger vampire into the room. "Think I found who got those guards the other night." The two vampires settled themselves in the comfortable armchairs.

"Spike?" Buffy came out of the bathroom, tying the bathrobe belt around her petite waist. She came to a standstill, and she stared at the vampires. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Of course not, pet." Spike gestured Buffy close enough to pull her down on his lap. He settled her back against his body, and he introduced his companion. "This is Lawson. He's been my second in command for over 250 years. I sired him on an American U-Boat during Earth's second world war. He is loyal only to me, and you can trust him explicitly."

"Pleased to meet you, ma'am," Lawson said politely. He nodded his head in greeting.

"Hang on to your hat, Lawson, old chap." Spike smirked. "This is Buffy. She's a vampire Slayer." He chuckled when his Childe's jaw literally dropped in surprise. "Yeah, that's what I thought when I first tasted her blood."

"Something I forgot to mention last night," Buffy said softly. "My death won't produce another Slayer."

"How is that possible?" Lawson asked equally as quiet. He glanced at his Sire, who shrugged his shoulders.

"I drowned when I was sixteen, and then my friend resuscitated me. It was long enough for Kendra to be called." Buffy chewed on her lip for a moment. "When she died a year later, Faith was chosen. Is there anything to eat around here? I'm starved."

Lawson blinked at the sudden topic change, but Spike was used to it despite only being intimate with Buffy for the past several hours. He pointed to the food replicator, and he and Lawson waited for her to get her food. Spike put his arms around the Slayer when she perched herself again on his lap. She laid out the plate of bacon, eggs and hash browns on the table in front of them. The two vampires sat in quiet astonishment while she devoured one plate and the two following it with total gusto.

"What?" Buffy asked around the last bite of food. She looked from one vampire to the other. "I was hungry, and it tasted good. I worked up an appetite! I have a very high metabolism."

"You still haven't told me what your sister has to do with why you're sneakin' around Angelus' compound in the middle of the night." Spike pulled Buffy close again, now that she was done eating. "Unless you have a bloody death wish."

"I was trying to find out where they're keeping Dawn." Buffy laid her head back against Spike's shoulder. Her eyes rested on the ceiling. She unconsciously exposed the half healed claim mark on her neck. She failed to see the knowing look that passed between the two vampires, as Lawson conceded that his boss had made his own supernatural contract with the petite blond girl. "If I can get a location beacon to her, we can get her out. I need to locate and destroy a stolen statue, too."

"Well, you're in luck, luv. Angelus is having a party tonight, and yours truly is on the guest list." Spike smirked when Buffy jerked her head around to stare at him. "As my consort, you're going as my guest. There won't be no more sneakin' around, endangerin' you life."

"Consort? You mean that biting thing made me your consort?"

"Actually it did more than that, Slayer. It made you my mate. Didn't your Watcher teach you anything?"

"I think this is my cue to leave." Lawson rose from his chair. "I'll have Dalton deliver a dress this afternoon. Any particular color you prefer, chief?"

"Make it black to match my attire," Spike said. He waited until Lawson left the room before he turned his attention back to Buffy. He reached up to stroke her hair. "I've never taken a mate before because I've never felt the urge until now. Something about you calls to me. Something about you just feels right. After three centuries of unlife, I've finally found something worth havin'."

"I planned on avoiding you In fact, I tried to just that. Jumping into this room last night was a desperate attempt at hiding," Buffy murmured. "Your reputation proceeds you; not only as the Slayer of Slayers, but also as one of Angelus' more famous childer. Oh, and yeah, my Watcher does teach me things. Just, you know, I don't think my mating with a master vamp was ever on his list of possibilities."

"Baby, something tells me you're a rebel."

"Me becoming the Slayer surprised everybody," Buffy sighed. "I was much more interested in the social aspects of school than anything else. So much so, that when I was fourteen I was allowed to leave the slayer school and attend public school." She got to her feet, pulled Spike up behind her, and she led him to the bed.

"Hmm, didn't attend public school, m'self. We were just rich enough to afford boardin' school," Spike murmured. He settled himself on the bed next to the Slayer. "How'd you take to bein' away from all the other little slayers-in-trainin'?"

"I loved it!" Buffy bit on her lower lip. Her breath hitched when she felt Spike undo the tie on the bathrobe, and he slid his cool hands inside to caress her heated flesh. "I made lots of new friends. Willow's part of the coven now and Jesse and Xander are part of the advance guard. Cordy, she's married to Xander, took on the seer's powers when the last one died."

"Interestin' little team you got yourself there, then," Spike muttered against the skin of Buffy's neck. He nibbled his claim mark with blunt teeth. He was rewarded with a leg thrown over his hip and the wetness of her pussy against his own flesh.

Buffy groaned while her eyes rolled back in her head, and she gripped Spike's hair with one fist. Just one touch from the blond vampire and she turned into a wanton bitch in heat. Buffy loved it! She groaned gutturally as she continued to tell him about her other friends, "Willow's with Tara, a Wicca. Jesse's with Amy, another witch. Oz is currently dating Veruca, a werewolf like him, but I don't know if they're gonna last. She keeps telling him we're holding him back. We were his support group long before she came around. He doesn't like her telling him that he should leave his friends."

Spike slid his mouth down Buffy's chest where he caught one nipple with his mouth. The pink flesh crinkled under his ministrations, and he realized she tasted of vanilla and power. He grinned against her flesh. His power... Their power. Angelus didn't stand a chance. Soon, the only thing standing between Spike and being head of the Aurelius clan was going to be the Master himself. He couldn't fucking wait.

"Giles is courting my mom. Oh God, do that again." Buffy thrust her breast deeper into the vampire's mouth. "Would you take this wrong if I told you to devour me?" She moaned in delight when Spike bit down sharply on the nipple he currently had his tongue wrapped around.

"That was my plan, Slayer." Spike kissed his way down Buffy's stomach to her bellybutton. He nipped her hipbone with blunt teeth, and he chuckled when she squirmed in pleasure. Spike looked up into her face. "You wouldn't consider getting a tattoo there, would you? Just for me?"

"I'll think about it," Buffy whispered. She had lost her breath when Spike moved lower to spread her legs apart, and he put his mouth on her sopping wet core. His cool tongue danced over her clit and opening which made the catching of said breath very difficult. It was especially hard to breathe when he went even lower to caress the sensitive flesh between her vagina and anus.

Spike's eyes flew to take in his beloved's face when Buffy suddenly used her grip in his hair to shove him lower. His girl had a kinky side. He gently circled the puckered hole of her ass with his tongue. From his inquires the night before, between bouts of mind blowing sex, the vampire knew that the Slayer's experience had been limited to two very disappointing liaisons with human boys; Parker, the 'player' from high school, and Riley, the 'player' from the advanced guard. The blond vampire hoped he never met either one of the asses, because there was a chance he wouldn't be able to control his anger over their treatment of the beautiful woman now writhing in pleasure under his hands and tongue.

"The things I want you to do to me," Buffy moaned. She lifted on leg over Spike's shoulder to give him better access. She sighed when he sank three fingers into the tight sheath of her pussy. "You can stick that beautiful cock of yours anywhere you want. I'll take it and ask for more. Please, Spike... I need to feel you in me to be complete."

Spike raised his head to smirk at the squirming Slayer. Her words sent a shiver down his spine right to his hardened dick. "Wicked, naughty girl. I love it when you beg like the dirty little Slayer I know you are."

Spike switched to game face, and he sank his fangs into the soft meaty thigh of the leg still thrown over his shoulder. He groaned in delight as the dual sensations of her blood hitting his tongue and her slippery walls clenched around his fingers. "Mine," Spike growled around his embedded fangs.

"Yours," Buffy screamed. Her orgasm wasn't even finished before she found herself face down on the bed, one of Spike's hands on the back of her neck while the other gripped her hip. She screamed again when he filled her aching pussy with his cock. Being trapped under his body, being used for his pleasure, was the best thing she had ever felt in her life. She couldn't move, and her fist in her mouth prevented talking. When his fingers shifted down to tap her clit all thought ceased. All she could do was feel, and she loved it.

Spike wished he could stay sheathed inside the Slayer's body for the rest of eternity. If only their bodies could be locked together in rapturous battle until the end, but with this woman his body reacted without control. Spike felt his balls tighten up to his body as he felt his cock swell in readiness for release. He leaned over Buffy's back to attach his mouth to her shoulder while he emptied his cool seed into her body. He grunted in pleasure when she tightened with another orgasm around his dick. The power of her blood guaranteed that his hard-on continued despite cumming.

"Please, Spike," Buffy whispered. "Please, don't stop."

"Not plannin' on stop, luv," Spike growled. "Gonna stick my prick in that tight little arse of yours." He pulled his cock out of her wet, sticky pussy, and he used his fingers to scoop their combined fluids up towards her puckered little hole. When he felt he had sufficient lubrication, he carefully inserted the head of his dick into her arse. He groaned loudly when she relaxed under his ministrations, and he sunk into her up to his balls.

"Oh God," Buffy groaned in pleasure. She spread her legs further apart. "Feels so fucking good. Put your fingers in my cunt. Now! Full, need to be full." She gasped for breath when Spike complied with her demands. She could feel the waves of pleasure wash over her until the only thing that mattered to her was MORE; more pleasure, more cock, more fangs and blood. The sensations grew more and more intense until Buffy blacked out from the intensity.

Spike made one last thrust with fingers and cock before he came for the second time in less than thirty minutes. He felt his petite mate fall into unconsciousness beneath him, and he made one last thrust before he collapsed on top of Buffy. He rolled to the side while he kept his still hard dick inside of her. He wanted and needed the continued sense of oneness with her body as well as her blood. Her power charged blood did more for his libido than even the most debauched acts of his fledgling years could. Spike settled his head down on the pillow in pure contentment before he pulled one of the blankets over himself and Buffy. There was plenty of time for a nap before Dalton showed up with a dress for the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy looked into the mirror, and she twirled around. The dress that Spike's minion picked was exquisite. It reminded her of the dresses that the ancient Romans wore, the ones she'd seen in history books. Buffy sat down to brush her hair. Midway through the last stroke, she felt cool lips glide along the top of her shoulder.

"You're so beautiful, pet," Spike whispered in Buffy's ear. His heart clenched when he caught sight of her big, bright smile in the mirror.

"No one has ever said that before," Buffy whispered. She turned to look the vampire full in the face. She was quite pleased by the desire that filled Spike's eyes at that very moment.

"If this party wasn't on the agenda, I'd keep you here in my bed and show you just how beautiful you really are," Spike murmured. He dropped his lips to her bare shoulder again while he reached around her body to cup her breasts.

"Wish I had some jewelry with me," Buffy sighed. She relaxed back against Spike's body while she tilted her head to the side.

"Not to worry." Spike reached out to open a black box sitting atop the dresser. He chuckled when Buffy gasped at the contents.

"Oh my. Those are beautiful." Buffy stared at the rubies contained there in. "Are they real?"

"Only the best for m'girl." Spike clipped the necklace around the Slayer's neck, and he watched in the mirror as she clipped on the earrings. "Now we're ready to party. Remember to just be yourself, and try not to dust anyone unless you have to. Where'd you hide your stake?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Buffy smirked. She stood, took Spike's hand, and the two exited his chambers on the way to face the devil and find Dawn.