Chapter 3

"Master Spike and his consort are here, Lord Angelus," the minion announced. He opened the big, double-wide doors to the 'throne' room.

"Come in, William," Angelus said. "Let me see my next little fuck buddy." He chuckled darkly. There was nothing he loved more than to take away something that belonged to his grandchilde. It was so easy, too. Just lay on a little charm and the bitches fell at his feet. Angelus leaned down to roughly caress the cheek of the woman sitting at his feet.

Spike gritted his teeth to refrain from answering and giving the other male vampire the satisfaction of knowing he was annoyed. He smiled inwardly when Buffy gripped his hand tighter. Spike's pride climbed when his mate carried herself like a queen, and she gave the briefest of nods towards Angelus before returning her attention to Spike. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the disbelief, followed swiftly by anger, that crossed his grandsire's face. Spike was glad he had warned Buffy of Angelus' attitude and words. The flash of anger that flashed through her eyes made him glad he wasn't going to be in the elder vampire's shoes when the Slayer was through with him.

Buffy's eyes flitted over the gathered consorts until she saw the adolescent girl she was looking for. Years of training their features while under pressure, and in extreme conditions, made it easy for both Buffy and Dawn to ignore each other, but still convey a message.

"Let's dance," Angelus announced. "I wish to work up an appetite. I think I'll pick your new consort as my first dance partner." He rose from his 'throne' to approach the younger vampire and the young woman standing beside him. Angelus put out his hand, and he chuckled when she cast a wary glance at Spike before placing her hand in his.

Spike sneered at his grandsire, and, in a deliberate snub of his former consort, he went to his mate's sister to offer her his hand. He smiled gently when she took his hand. He helped her rise, and they joined Angelus and Buffy on the dance floor.

"Don't be getting any ideas about your companion, William," Angelus admonished. "She isn't here for your pleasure. Only mine." He swept Buffy off in a waltz.

Dawn nibbled on her lip while she looked up into the crystal blue eyes of the vampire. She wondered where her sister had run into such a handsome creature. She had felt the homing device in Spike's hand when he offered to dance with her, and she'd had to suppress a gasp when the object had melted into her skin. She laid her other hand on his shoulder, and they whirled around the dance floor in the opposite direction that Buffy and Angelus had. Dawn noticed that Spike kept a close eye on the other couple despite the rest of the dancers.

"If you hurt her, I'll hunt you down and light you on fire," Dawn hissed. "Don't think I won't."

"Blood thirsty little thing, aren't you?" Spike's voice was filled with respect.

"Especially where my sister is concerned." Dawn turned to look at Buffy. "Her love life hasn't been exactly easy."

"Tell me," Spike growled, his eyes flashed yellow.

Meanwhile, across the room, Buffy was seething with anger at Angelus' high-handed tactics. She had removed his hand from her ass several times already, and his voice droned on and on in her ear. She sighed before she caught a glimpse of her mate and her sister in an animated conversation with their eyes directly on her.

"Then in 2185, I came here to Venuzizia where I quickly took over the local culture," Angelus crowed. "I'm sure you read about it in your history class."

"I took a history class?" Buffy asked in a vapid voice. She giggled inwardly. Guess knowing Harmony came to some good after all. "Oh, wait... that was one of the classes with books... right?"

"You've never heard of the great and powerful Lord Angelus?"

"Los Angeles?" Buffy scrunched her forehead like she was trying to remember something important. "I didn't know Los Angeles was great and powerful, but I've heard they got great malls."

"Lord Angelus," the vampire pronounced his words in exasperation.

"Oh, I love malls, don't you?" Buffy gushed. "The clothes and the jewelry. My favorite store is the one that sells unicorns. Spikey's promised me he'll get me all the unicorns I want." She inwardly cringed at the tone of her voice. It was annoying even to her. She hoped she could chase Angelus away before she drove herself crazy. "He's so sweet, my blondie bear."

"Blondie bear?" Angelus inwardly cringed at the name. He mentally backed away from the seduction he had planned. This nutter wasn't worth dealing with even for a quick lay.

"Oh yes." Buffy stared up at Angelus, and she fluttered her eyelashes. "I bet all the girls call you Angelkins." She reached up to pinch one of his cheeks, hard. "Or even Angiepoo."

Angelus stepped back in disgust. Where does Spike find these bimbos? Each one is worse than the last! He jumped back when the girl's hand reached further up to ruffle his hair, and he curled his lip when she cooed about how pretty it would look if she dyed it pink. Then, she talked about putting red sparkles and spandex into his wardrobe. Angelus hastily led her over to Spike, and he made his escape.

"What did you do to him, luv?" Spike watched his rapidly retreating grandsire. "I've never seen him run away so fast before."

"I just called him Angelkins, said I think his hair should be pink, and told him he should dress in red sparkles and spandex," Buffy said as vapidly as she could. She returned her voice to normal while she pouted. "I don't think he liked me. I think I should be insulted."

"Harmony can't be insulted," Dawn muttered. She eyed the guards coming towards the crowd towards them, and she turned to her sister and the vampire. "Hurry up and get me out of here before Lord Stupid figures out what he's doing."

"Gotcha," Buffy said softly. "Be ready tomorrow." She tensed when the guards came to stand next to Dawn, but neither of the vampire's touched the young girl in any way. Sometimes the Vampire Laws came in handy. Buffy waited until her sister was led away to her chair before she turned back to Spike. "Now what?"

"Dinnertime." Spike waggled his eyebrows while he rubbed his tongue along the bottom of his upper teeth. "You get to eat food, and I get to eat you." He grabbed her hand, and he pulled her towards the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy rubbed the bite mark on her wrist where she had allowed Spike to feed from her during dinner. She shivered at the memory of his breath on her cheek and his voice in her ear growling mine. She raked her fingers through her hair before she turned to leave the bathroom, only to find her way blocked by the woman she knew had been Spike's previous consort.

"Lord Angelus is mine," the woman hissed. She grabbed Buffy by the neck and pushed her backwards until they bumped into the sinks. "You keep your hands to your own vampire, whore."

Buffy coolly reached up to grasp the hand on her throat, and she twisted until the woman fell to her knees in front of the Slayer. She sniffed in revulsion when the woman whimpered even though Buffy had let up on the painful pressure on the hand.

"I don't want Lord Angelus," Buffy gritted out between clenched teeth. "I'm perfectly happy with my own vampire. I'm sure Angelkins won't be too happy with your possessiveness. He certainly doesn't seem the type to be looking for a long time companion."

"I-I'll tell them you threatened me," the woman whined. "Spike will listen to me! He'll believe me!"

"I suggest you forget that idea." A cool voice filled the bathroom. Neither woman had noticed Spike's entry into the bathroom. "You lost all credibility with me when you deserted me for Angelus, Martia."

"I'm sorry, Spike," Martia cried. "He was so charming. He made me feel so special, but he's abandoned me. Please take me back, I'll be good. I promise."

"Angelus only wanted you because you were mine," Spike said coolly. "You made your bed, and don't count on me to rescue you from it." He leaned in to whisper menacingly. "I might not be the head of the clan, but I do have my own power, Martia. You might wake up tomorrow on the lowest tier of the worker platform if you don't watch yourself."

Buffy dropped Martia's hand, and she moved to stand next to Spike. She knew she should be outraged at the vampire's threat on the human, but instead she found herself turned on by his show of power. She smirked at the cowering Martia before she pulled Spike into the hallway and down to a set of glass doors leading out onto a balcony.

Spike wondered what Buffy had in mind until she pushed him against the waist-high railing and dropped to her knees in front of him. He groaned in anticipation when he realized that very soon his cock was going to be inside her hot mouth. He relaxed back against the railing as he helped her remove his already burgeoning hard-on from his pants. Spike noticed that she was a bit hesitant, and he realized she had probably never done this before.

Buffy buried her nose in the curls that surrounded the vampire's cock. She felt liquid begin to seep out of her pussy. His scent was like an aphrodisiac to the Slayer. She grasped him with one hand while she trailed her tongue up the side of his penis. Buffy's fingers glided across her thigh to push up the hem of her dress, but before she could reach her destination Spike's husky voice stopped her progress.

"You keep those fingers out of your delicious, little quim, pet." Spike thrust his hips forward when her tongue hit a particularly sensitive spot under the belled head of his cock. "It's all mine, and you won't play with it unless I tell you."

"Yes, Master Spike," Buffy whispered against Spike's most sensitive flesh, and she shivered when he growled in response. "Tell me what you want?"

"Suck me."

"Of course, Master Spike." Buffy closed her mouth around the vampire's dick, one hand holding it steady while the other came up to cradle his balls. She caressed the crease behind Spike's testicles until she reached his anus, and she grinned to herself when he slouched to give her better access.

Spike kept his hand tangled in Buffy's hair while she continued to lave and suck his erection. He tried to concentrate on everything but what the woman on her knees in front of him was doing. He knew if he let himself it would be over within minutes. There was just something about Buffy that made him lose all control, but his attention was soon focused on the woman fidgeting at his feet. He groaned when several seconds later her body spasmed in orgasm. It appeared his girl got pleasure from giving him pleasure, and he felt himself pulsate his spendings into her waiting throat.

The doors opened suddenly, and there was an evil chuckle as Angelus stepped out onto the balcony. Spike raised an eyebrow in question when he realized Buffy had her stake out. She held it between her legs where Angelus couldn't see it, and she kept her mouth on his penis as if she was still pleasuring him.

"Guess that's one way to shut up her inane chatter." Angelus closed the doors behind him, oblivious to the danger in front of him. "Is she a good little cocksucker?"

"Oh, two cocks for the price of one," Buffy cooed in her most vapid tone. "My biggest fantasy come true." She rose to her feet, and she winked at Spike while he tucked himself back into his pants.

Spike nodded at Buffy, and as one entity, they turned on Angelus. They had made a plan that morning that if the situation arose that they would dispose of Angelus before staging a coup for Spike to take over the power base. The blond master vampire and the Slayer grabbed the older vampire. Before he had a chance to react, they had him bent over the railing. Spike ripped a ring from Angelus' finger, and he shoved it into one of his pockets.

"I'll survive the fall," Angelus growled. "Then, I'll get you, Spike. No one takes my ring and lives to tell the story." His words made Spike break out in a sneer.

"Won't survive Mr. Pointy," Buffy growled back. She placed her stake directly over his undead heart, and she pressed it into his flesh. His eyes opened wide when his cells turned to a dust that was easily caught by the wind and carried away.

"I think Master Angelus went out on the balcony."

Spike and Buffy looked at each other when they heard the voices inside. She grinned at the vampire while she leaned over the railing, and she hiked her dress to show her naked ass. Buffy quickly put her stake back into the sheath strapped to her upper thigh.

"Fuck me!" Buffy whispered.

Spike wasted no time obeying his mate's command. He had his cock out of his pants and slammed inside her hot body just as the door handle turned. Spike grinned when she wailed in pleasure at the invasion. Yeah, m'girl is a kinky little wench. He slipped into game face, and he buried his fangs into the flesh of her shoulder before he started to fuck her hard and deep.

The doors swung open, again, and the minion guards that had been chasing Buffy the night before spilled out onto the balcony. They licked their lips at the scene in front of them, but each gulped when Spike let loose of Buffy's shoulder to turn his demon-yellow eyes on them.

"You dare interrupt me two nights in a row," Spike snarled. "I'll be talking to Angelus about this." He continued to pound into the female beneath him as if they were still alone.

"T-that's the pr-problem, Master Spike," stammered the one on the right. "The ceremony is about to start, and we can't find him."

"Well, he's not out here as you can see." Spike felt Buffy shudder in release despite the audience. He smirked at the minions when she screamed out his name at the top of her lungs. Spike made one last thrust, and he emptied himself inside her hot core.

Buffy pulled her dress down after Spike pulled his cock out of her sticky, cum-filled pussy. She waited until he tucked himself back inside his pants one more time before she tucked her hand inside his elbow. She knew that she should be embarrassed by what had just happened, but when she was with Spike her inhibitions fled. Buffy smiled up at Spike while they swept past the minions.

Spike and Buffy spent the rest of evening pretending that they hadn't seen Angelus since the dancing. Hours later, Buffy whispered in Spike's ear that she was ready to go back to his quarters. They sauntered out of Angelus' compound with no one the wiser of their staking actions on the balcony, but they did get a kick out of the whispers circulating the room about their sexual liaison.