Chapter 4

Lawson showed up at Spike's quarters first thing in the morning with the news that Angelus was still missing. The compound that housed the elder vamp's harem was now on official lockdown while a thorough search was being made. Both Spike and Lawson knew it wasn't out of love for Angelus that the search was being held. It was their fear of punishment. Spike knew that Buffy's crew would be there in twelve hours. So, that was the timeframe in which he would stage his coup. Buffy would get her sister back, and he would take over Angelus' empire.

Spike watched Buffy eat another huge breakfast before they spent a joyous two hours frolicking in his shower. He slapped her sharply on the ass, and he sent her off to check to see if any of her team had shown up yet on the worker platform. Spike told the Slayer he needed to talk to his second and third in command about the coup.

Buffy strolled along the catwalk. Her eyes flitted over the workers laboring below her while she scanned for any friendly figures. She'd moved down two tiers to where she'd been working just two days before. She'd just spotted a familiar bald head when she was stopped in her tracks by a group of women led by the girl that had made the 'blood bank' observation before. Buffy noticed the woman's black eye, and she wondered whose fist she had walked into.

"I've been here for two years, bitch," the woman snarled. "It was my turn for Master Spike to pick me."

"You tell her, Sunny," one of the other women shouted.

"What can I say?" Buffy replied. "He appreciates class not trash." She sniffed in disdain while she crossed her arms across her chest.

"Slut!" Sunny growled. She curled up her lip, and she gave Buffy a look that would have sent a weaker woman running for cover.

"Fight! Fight!" The other women formed a circle around Buffy and Sunny.

Sunny launched herself at Buffy. She assumed she had the advantage on the smaller woman, years of hard work and intimidation caused the woman to have great confidence in her ability to take down smaller foes. Sunny was surprised when she encountered thin air. She whirled around to find Buffy smirking at her from the other side of the circle, her arms still crossed across her chest.

"Grab her!" Sunny barked. She motioned to a couple of her lackeys, who both grabbed Buffy by the shoulders.

"Oh, you're a big girl now." Buffy grabbed the hands on her shoulders. With a deft twist of her body she had both women on their knees where they squealed in pain. They pulled against Buffy's grip, but they were no match against the Slayer's strength. "Now, I can let them go or I can break their hands. I'm sure you'll be only too happy to explain to Spike why several of his worker bees will be unable to work for weeks on end."

"Is there a problem here?" The crowd parted for Lawson like he was Moses parting the Red Sea. Ironic, considering Lawson was an evil vampire while Moses was a man of God.

"Nope, no problem," Buffy chirped. She smiled brightly at the dark-haired vampire, but she didn't loosen her grip on her prisoners. "I was just showing Sunny-girl here why it's not size, but how you use it that garners... satisfaction."

Lawson had heard the whisperings about Sunny. Her intimidation techniques allowed her get the other females to hand over their meager possessions to the bigger woman. However, to come out and attack the master's chosen consort was a majorly stupid move. Lawson guessed the thought of the privileges usually garnered by the consort finally drove the over-bearing worker to make her move against what she thought was a smaller, weaker foe.

"Sunny, you and your cohorts have just earned yourselves a demotion." Lawson snapped his fingers, and the guards came forward to grab the three women.

"Who's the hottie?" A voice whispered in Buffy's ear.

Buffy looked over her shoulder to see her sister Slayer standing behind her, her eyes glued on Lawson. She nodded a greeting to the bald, black man standing next to Faith before she answered. "That's Spike's second, Sam Lawson."

"Mmmm, does he have a woman?"

"Not that I'm aware of," Buffy said. "Why's Gunn here? I thought Riley was on this mission." She waved for Faith and Gunn to follow her. Buffy put her arm through the other Slayer's while Gunn followed behind them.

"Riley was found in a whorehouse bleeding to death," Faith giggled. "Apparently someone cut off his dick and balls. The replacement doctor said that while he'll be able to piss normally, he'll never have kids or sustain an erection. Wonder who the fucker pissed off?"

"Another pretty little Slayer." Spike melted out of the shadows. He looked the dark-haired Slayer up and down while he assessed her strengths and weaknesses. He smirked when he saw the flash of jealousy in his mate's eyes. Spike grabbed Buffy's hand while he leaned in to kiss her on the cheek. Normally he wouldn't mind a good fight. In fact, it would be foreplay, but they had other things to discuss before they could fall into bed again.

Spike escorted the two Slayers and Gunn into a formal meeting room. They were soon joined by Lawson and Dalton, at which time introductions were made all around. Spike and Buffy sat side by side at the head of the table with the others spread out down the sides.

"Angelus' minions are still under the impression this is one of his infamous 'tests'," Lawson announced. He turned to look at his Sire. "You mentioned you had proof that it isn't, chief. May we see it now, that the cavalry is here?"

Spike removed his grandsire's ring from his pocket, and he laid it on the table in front of him. Both Lawson and Dalton looked from the ring to Spike and back to the ring in amazement. They both knew that Spike was strong, but they never realized he was ambitious. He had always gone with the flow of things. Their respect for their master increased ten-fold.

"B, did you steal some poor vampire's ring before you dusted him?" Faith teased. She wiped a fake tear from her eye. "My little Slayer baby is growing up."

"Oh shut up, you," Buffy grumbled. She rolled her eyes at Faith while she settled into Spike's side. She was pleasantly surprised when both Faith and Gunn grinned at her easy affection with the master vampire. "Okay, why are you guys not freaking out about me and Spike?" Buffy raised an eyebrow when both of her friends smirked in unison.

"Prophecy!"

"What?" Buffy sat up in her chair. "Don't tell me Giles fell for that claptrap again, because it worked so well last time."

"Oh relax, B." Faith flipped her hand in the air. "It's not like you're gonna die again. You're just gonna team up with blondie here to protect the Key. No biggie."

"How are we doin' this, chief?" Lawson asked. He wanted to get back to the important things, like taking over Angelus' empire.

"Tonight, we'll be the ones in charge," Spike announced. "While we're dealing with the minions and guards, Buffy will be whisking her sis off to safety. Angelus' pet rock needs to be destroyed."

"And later?" Dalton piped up.

"The Slayers' job would be much easier if they are in control of the vampires," Spike revealed. "It would also provide protection from the Council. If we systematically remove all the other clan heads, and bring the clans under our control, we would easily be the most powerful force in the universe."

"Power corrupts," Gunn said softly. It wasn't that he was against the idea. It would certainly make protecting the Slayers an easier job for the advance guard, but they had all heard the stories of how corrupt the Council of Watchers had become in the 20th century.

"'m already corrupted," Spike remarked. "Evil vampire here."

"What happens when Buffy grows old and dies?" Faith questioned. "Will you go back to being the Slayer's enemy?"

"Not likely," Spike chuckled. "I can taste the immortality in her blood. She's gonna be a bloody thorn in my side for the rest of my unlife." He jerked away when Buffy smacked him hard on the shoulder. "Hey, little lighter with the love taps there, pet."

"Maybe we should spar," Buffy suggested. "I'll show you love taps."

"Bring it on, baby." Spike smirked at the petite girl at his side before he turned his attention back to the others. "When the rest of your team gets here, we'll meet up and proceed to Angelus' compound. While I'm taking over in the throne room, you can storm the harem to remove Buffy's little sis. We should get some rest. The night may prove to be long."

"Let me show you to the guest quarters." Lawson rose to his feet while he gestured towards the door. "Dalton will provide you with anything you need." The two vampires followed Faith and Gunn out of the meeting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy stood at one end of the training room, one hand on her hip while the other twirled an axe. She liked this one much better than the ones Giles made her practice with. The head was made of a light-weight metal that was actually stronger than steel. Buffy grinned when Spike approached her in full vampire mode.

"Do we really need weapons for this?" Buffy asked. She continued to twirl the axe.

"I just like them." Spike rubbed his hand down his chest. "They make me feel all manly." He watched the Slayer's eyes follow the path of his hand, and he smelled her arousal. The vampire figured that she was sufficiently distracted, but when he got too close her fist connected with his nose. Spike covered his bloodied nose with one hand. "You fucking bitch."

"That's my name, don't wear it out." Buffy grinned wildly while she fell into a fighting stance. "Faith is the only other person I can spar with and not hold back. It's gonna be so much fun to whip your ass."

"That's what you think, Slayer," Spike said mockingly. He licked his bottom lip before he smirked evilly. "The last Slayer I killed... she begged for her life."

"Gosh, you remember something that happened that long ago," Buffy mocked in return. "I figured you'd be senile or something by now."

"Mmm, but you, I know for a fact you're the beggin' kind," Spike sneered. "But don't worry, I won't make you beg again. I'll make it fast. It won't hurt a bit."

"No, Spike, it's gonna hurt a lot." Buffy threw a punch that connected with Spike's jaw, and then she ducked beneath the fist he threw in return. She smacked him across the face before she flung him backwards where he connected with the wall.

"Is that the best you can do, little girl?" Spike pushed himself away from the wall. "I am amazed that you've lasted this long with such pathetic skills."

"Pathetic skills?" Buffy growled. "I'll have you know I hold the New Council's record for the most kills." She jumped towards the vampire, but he stepped out of the way. Buffy slammed into the wall, and she could feel Spike approaching her from behind. An instinct told her to duck.

Spike growled when his fist connected with the wall making a huge hole in the plaster. "You're gonna pay for the damages with your hide, Slayer."

"Somehow I don't think so, Spike," Buffy huffed. She kicked the vampire's feet out from beneath him. Buffy pulled a stake from her jacket pocket, and she quickly straddled his body while she held the weapon to his unbeating heart.

Spike bucked beneath the Slayer, but the stake tightly pressed into his flesh made him reconsider his actions. He could feel his cock harden beneath the warmth of her body. If she turns me on this much with sparring, I bet I'd cut glass after a real fight. Spike settled back to see exactly what his Slayer was up to. He smirked to himself when she reached up under her skirt and ripped off her barely-there-anyway panties.

"You just keep those arms stretched out like they're tied, vampire," Buffy hissed in Spike's ear. When he eagerly complied, she dropped her stake onto the floor. Buffy ran her hands up her thighs taking the fabric of her skirt with them. She bunched the fabric around her waist before she dipped her fingers into the wet folds of her sex. Buffy flung her head in pleasure when her fingers connected with her clit.

"Stick your fingers inside, luv. I wanna watch you ride them," Spike muttered huskily, his eyes glued to the Slayer's pussy.

"No, I have a better idea." Buffy bit her lip when a small spasm shot through her body. "I think I'm gonna climb up there and ride that nasty demon tongue of yours." She scrambled up Spike's body, and she lowered her aching center onto his face.

Spike refused to give his 'captor' that pleasure, but a firm grip in his short locks soon changed that idea. He stuck his tongue as far out as possible, and in return Buffy acted as if it was his cock. Spike groaned quietly while she writhed against his face. He sucked up the juices which flowed from her core every time he came in contact with her clit.

"Spike," Buffy moaned. Her muscles clenched while she rode out a powerful orgasm. She leaned over him, propped up with one hand, as she gasped for air. However, when Spike moved his hands, she admonished him. "No moving. I'm not done yet."

Spike keened in anticipation when Buffy quickly scrambled backwards until her face was even with his groin. He wasn't surprised at all when she ripped his pants open and dragged them down his lean hips. Her heated mouth and steely grip on his cock caused his eyes to roll back in his head. Spike's unneeded breath came in gasps and pants as Buffy stroked and sucked him into orgasm. He hissed out her name when she swallowed all of his spendings and licked him clean.

Buffy collapsed against Spike. Her head was cradled against his stomach and his cock lay between her breasts. She sighed in contentment as she snuggled closer to his body. She stroked his side with one hand while she used the other to hang onto his shoulder. Another sigh of contentment slipped from her lips when he settled his arms around her to hold her close.

"Tired, luv?" Spike asked.

"Yep," Buffy whimpered sleepily. Her eyes closed slowly, and her mind shut down.