Chapter 5

Spike advanced towards the doors of Angelus' compound. Behind him, trailing out in two lines to form a V-shape, were the two Slayers, his own second and third in command and two humans. The blond vampire had been a little leery of the one-eyed human that showed up just a few hours before, but both Buffy and Faith vouched for Xander Harris. Spike stopped in front of the guards where he casually raised his left arm to expose Angelus' ring adorned his finger.

The two minions blinked in astonishment, and they both wondered if this was part of some elaborate test perpetuated by Angelus. Which of the master vampires did they want the least amount pissed at them? Some of them were very tired of the games that Angelus played with them, but they felt that they had no choice in the matter. It was a play along or be dusted situation.

"You with us or against us?" Spike growled. He curled his lip in disgust when the minions went for their weapons. From the corner of his eyes, he saw the Slayers raise their crossbows and with resounding thunks Angelus' guards dusted.

Spike's minions melted out of the darkness at the end of the hallway, and they came up behind the others.

"Against us," Buffy chirped. She quickly reloaded her crossbow while she went over the compound's floor plans in her head. "Everybody know what they're doing?"

The plan was short and simple. Buffy, Xander, and Dalton would take half the minions and go to the harem to rescue Dawn. The three of them would dust any minions that didn't join them. Spike, Faith, Lawson, and Gunn would proceed to the throne room with the other half of the minions, where they would stage a fast, but dusty coup.

Buffy was now wearing a choker necklace specifically designed to show off her status as an Aurelian mate. It would help her to garner some respect from the minions she came across, but more importantly Spike's personal modifications to the design showed everyone exactly which Aurelian was Buffy's mate. At first, she balked a little bit about the resemblance to a collar, but then she warmed up to the idea. She was proud to show off the fact that Spike was her mate. Her previous failures in relationships just had her a little worried about feeling only like a piece of property or window dressing. Spike never made her feel that way. So, in the end, she gave in.

"Right then," Spike said. He pushed the doors open, and the group stepped into Angelus' compound. He gave his mate one last lingering look before he turned towards the throne room. By the time the bleached blond master vampire hit the double doors leading into the receiving room of Angelus' court, his group of minions had swelled to twice their former mass.

"You can't come in here, Spike," Adnoh, Angelus' advisor, screamed. "When our Sire returns, you'll pay for this."

"I think not!" Spike snarled in triumph. He showed Adnoh the ring on his hand. "Angelus is gone, and I'm in charge now."

"You lie!" Adnoh screeched. "You kidnapped Master Angelus and had a fake ring made. You'll pay for this, traitor."

"Why kidnap when you can dust?" Spike carelessly waved a hand at the younger vampire. He smirked when Faith stepped out from behind him, and the dull thwanking sound of a crossbow arrow hit Andoh in the heart. Spike stared at the other minions, his eyes bright with challenge. "Anyone else wanna say somthin'?"

"I think you scared the piss out 'em, blondie," Faith quipped.

"I see you found yourself another little human slut." Martia stepped out of the shadows. She had her own crossbow in her hands, and it was aimed right at Spike's heart. Her hate-filled face was twisted in a grimace. "Guess that other one didn't last as long as she thought she would."

Before any of the others could react to the newest threat, Faith was across the room and had the other female's hair in her fist. Contempt dripped from the Slayer's every movement and word. "You be careful what you say about B. I don't take too kindly to people insulting my friends, and you'll find I don't have the same reverence for human life that she does."

"Spike," Martia whimpered. "Help me." She dropped the crossbow on the floor, and she attempted to look as pathetic as possible.

"Of course, Martia," Spike cooed. "For all of you who have joined me willingly, I give you your newest pussy on a leash. Take her, strip her, and chain her in the usual place."

Martia screamed in protest when two minions grabbed her away from Faith. "You can't do this. I'm still a citizen."

"Actually I can, pet." Spike smirked. "Guess you should have read the fine print on the contract Angelus made you sign." He brushed past Martia, and he entered the throne room.

Lawson entered behind Spike, and he was followed directly by Gunn and Faith. The four of them walked directly towards the dais at the other end of the room while the minions flowed in the doors and surrounded the occupants of the room. Spike climbed the short steps to the top of the platform where he flung himself into the overly ornate chair. He slumped casually while he studied the room for any possible threats.

"As soon as his mate arrives, Master Spike will have a word with you." Lawson took his place at Spike's side. Like his Sire, he also scanned the room for threats. He hoped that Spike's Slayer finished her task in a hurry, but he smiled to himself when the minions that held high positions in Angelus' court started to shift uneasily under Spike's unwavering gaze.

The wait for Buffy was surprisingly short. She swept into the room like a queen, followed by Xander, Dalton and the minions. Dawn was already safe and sound in her mother's arms, due to the transporter device that Buffy herself had activated in the homing device. Buffy climbed to the top of the dais, and to the astonishment of many of those gathered sank into Spike's lap rather than to the floor at his feet. What surprised the late Lord Angelus' courtiers the most was the fact that the blond vampire allowed such liberties.

"Know this," Spike's voice boomed through the room. "Buffy Summers is my mate. Her orders are my orders. If she says jump, you say 'yes, mistress' and jump! Do you all understand?"

"Yes, Master Spike." The voices echoed through the room, even though some of them sounded a bit unhappy with the events that had just occurred. Lawson and Dalton took note of the more disgruntled courtiers while they both vowed to keep a watch on those particular minions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buffy padded out of the bathroom where she stopped up short to stare at the naked, lounging vampire sprawled on the bed. She licked her lips at the sight of how his pale skin contrasted against the black satin sheets. Buffy knew she had to square things away with Giles and her mom before she could basically move in with her new guy. but she looked forward to moving ahead this time. This made the Slayer want to make the coming sexual encounter extra special. She smirked slyly at the thought that entered her mind.

"Jump," Buffy whispered.

"How high, mistress?" Spike drawled lazily. He leaned up on one elbow towards her. His hand drifted to his hard cock, and he casually stroked it. He could feel the Slayer's hot gaze follow his every move.

"That's what I like to hear." Buffy chuckled. She took a flying leap towards the bed where she landed next to Spike. "You know, eliminating Nest will be harder than Angelus."

"Already got a plan in motion, luv." Spike rolled over to nibble on Buffy's shoulder. "I found a bint that looks so much like my great-grandsire that they could be twins."

"What's that have to do with anything?" Buffy moaned when Spike settled his body on top of her own. She lifted her hips slightly, and his cock slipped into her pussy. "Fuck that feels good."

"Darla was old bat face's favored childe and Angelus' sire." Spike shifted his weight to let Buffy breathe, but otherwise he didn't move. He sighed in pleasure when she tightened her inner muscles. "Dalton knew the old bitch back in Sunnyhell. He's givin' the new girl some lessons on how to entice bat face."

"Talk later, fuck now," Buffy commanded with a groan. She again flexed her muscles around the shaft resting deep within her depths. She grumbled under her breath when he slid his cock out of her pussy, but she let out a shriek of pleasure when he flipped onto her stomach and quickly rammed himself back inside.

Spike gripped Buffy's hips tightly while he continued to pump into her tight, hot body. He slumped over her back, pushing her body into the mattress. Spike shifted into game face, and he buried his fangs into his mate's flesh. His demon loved how she struggled beneath him while she tried to get him to move faster and harder. He figured Buffy might be up to a little chase and capture in the near future.

Buffy continued to squirm beneath the cool body of her mate. She loved how her actions made Spike more aggressive and feral. Their relationship was of equals. Each took on the dominant role when it suited them. Buffy was happy for the first time in years, and she was going to keep it that way.

Spike felt Buffy's inner muscles clench around his cock, and like before he found that he couldn't hold back his own orgasm in the wake of his mate's. He felt himself grow slightly bigger before coating her warm sheath with his cool seed. Spike slumped over Buffy, unwilling to move from his place of dominance.

"The Master is having a little soiree in six weeks, pet," Spike huffed into Buffy's ear. "Ya think your group can be ready?"

"Sure," Buffy breathed out. "Will yours?"

"You betcha, Slayer."