Author's Chapter Notes:
I just found out that this story has been nominated for Best Romance at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards. To whoever nominated it, can't tell you how much it means to me. Thank you!! :)
Photobucket



Buffy had been dreaming about this moment countless times over the last couple of weeks, the moment when she and William would finally make love together for the first time. In all honesty, she had never really dared to hope that the dream would actually come true. Deep down, she had been certain it was too late, that she had lost her one chance of love and happiness when she had turned him down. Still, in her mind, the picture of what it would be like was very clear.

William would take her out for dinner, and then they would walk together – hand in hand – for a while before ending up somewhere on the beach where they would make sweet love under the stars. So what if the whole idea was overly romantic and almost too cute for words, it was her fantasy, dammit! He would tell her how much he loved her, over and over again, and she would allow herself to just drown in the depth of his eyes.

Realizing that while she had been torturing herself with hot fantasies for about a month and a half, William had been going through the same ordeal for years. It made her want to weep for him, but even more so, it made her want to kick herself for being so stupid in the first place. But what was done was done, and there was really no point in dwelling on how much time they had lost. They had both made mistakes, but now, they had finally found each other again.

In her dreams, they were always making love for hours, slowly, tenderly, just the two of them lost in a bubble, where time had simply ceased to exist. But in reality, they were both just too horny, too starved to be able to take things slow. Only half aware of clothes being ripped off, her underwear being torn apart, she almost whimpered in relief when William easily slid inside her, neither of them even thinking about foreplay.

“Oh God, oh God...!” Buffy was clinging to him, her nails clawing at his back in a desperate attempt of getting him even closer.

“So bloody wet,” he gasped, slamming into her over and over again, knowing that he would most likely come within a moment, should he not slow down, but too far gone to care. The way she was thrusting her hips eagerly up and down, mimicking his movements, told him that she was way past the state of caring as well.

“William, please, don’t stop, don’t... God, I can’t... I need…” Buffy realized she was babbling, but she just couldn’t help herself. Suddenly, the only thing that mattered in the world was that he wouldn’t stop. Because at that moment, she was fully convinced that if he would, if he would so much as slow down, even for a second, she would die.

There were so many things he wanted to do to her, for her. He wanted to touch her, taste her, take her in any ways possible until they were both too exhausted to move, or even breathe. But right now, the only thing he could do, the only thing his mind and body were capable of, was pounding his painfully hard cock into her, faster and faster, all the while repeating her name, chanting it like a mantra.

“Buffy... Buffy, holy fuck, so tight, feels so bloody good... not gonna last, m’gonna...!” William’s eyes rolled back in his head and he gasped as he came, his entire body shaking as he finally collapsed on top of her.

Squeezing him even harder, Buffy kept moaning in pleasure as she felt him jerking inside her a couple of times, unable to hold back a scream as she came as well. William buried his face in the crook of her neck and she could feel him breathing hard against her skin. Her heart was beating fast and she was panting, trying to get her own breathing under control. He pulled back a little and their eyes met. Then they smiled.


~ ~ ~


Leaving the mess she had made behind her in the living room, Drusilla walked into the bathroom, turning the light on and stopping in front of the large mirror. She was still furious, but her anger was slowly starting to turn into panic. This was not going according to her plans, not at all. She pulled her shirt up a little, her fingers running over her still flat stomach.

She wasn’t sure how these things would normally work, but she figured she still had about a month or so before she would start to show. Which meant that her current situation had become most unfortunate. Of course, she had no way of knowing who the actual father was, but up until last night, it hadn’t really been a problem.

Deep down, she realized that she had made a mistake by bringing that other man home – what was his name again? – and even more so when William had confronted her about it. She shouldn’t have acted so casual; she should have been groveling, begging for his forgiveness, insisting that it would never happen again. It would all be an act, of course, it wasn’t like she actually felt bad, or even cared. But he wouldn’t know that.

The way things had turned out, it wouldn’t be easy to convince William that she was carrying his child. Of course, she still considered him to be beneath her, and a few days ago, he would probably not have been her first choice. No, in fact, she had planned to keep him around for a another couple of weeks before moving on to someone better. She had built him up to suit her own needs, having done quite a decent job as far as she was concerned, but it didn’t change the fact that she was starting to get bored.

But now, her priorities had suddenly changed. Yesterday, when she had taken the home pregnancy test, her first thought after seeing the positive result had been to get rid of this unwanted thing, already growing inside her, as soon as possible. She had never really liked children, and she sure as hell didn’t want one of her own. But after giving it some thought, the idea was actually starting to grow on her.

After all, it wasn’t like she had to raise the child by herself; she had enough money to hire a full time nanny. But it definitely wouldn’t look very good, her being a single mother. Not that anyone would dare to question her about it, but they might start talking behind her back. The idea of people looking down at her, even if they only did it behind closed doors, made her see red. No, she wasn’t about to let that happen.

So, hence the dilemma. She needed a father. And not just anyone, for that matter. It suddenly occurred to her that this would be the perfect way to punish William for daring to defy her. So, he thought he could just dump her and run straight to that little slut of his? Thinking they would live happily ever after? Well, in that case, he would be deeply disappointed. Because once she was done with him, he would have no choice but to come crawling back to her. And his little wanna-be girlfriend? She would never even know what hit her.


~ ~ ~


Having shifted their positions on the couch so Buffy was now the one on top of him, she put her head down to rest on William’s chest, listening quietly as his breathing started to slow down. His arm immediately slipped around her, and her expression changed into one of pure bliss as he started stroking her hair. Finally she raised her head a little so she could look at him. “You okay?”

He gave her a incredulous look. “You’re joking, right? Or you actually saying you can’t tell?”

Buffy smiled. “Well, you look happy enough.”

William chuckled, running his fingers softly down her cheek. “Course I’m happy, pet. Never been this happy before in my life.”

She was unable to keep the relief from showing. “So, no regrets, then.”

“Never.” He hesitated for a moment, his smile faltering a little. “Same goes for you, yeah? I mean, I know we said...” His voice trailed off.”

“No regrets.” Buffy brushed her lips against his, eager to assure him. Then she pulled back, looking almost shy. “Wow. That was... I mean, I never thought...” She lowered her eyes, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed. “Didn’t think it was possible to... to have...” Unable to finish, she blushed.

Eyes widening as realization hit him, William somehow managed to stay calm, when he really wanted to just jump up and down in joy. “You saying you’ve never had an orgasm before, luv?”

“No! No, that’s not what I’m saying at all, I...” Buffy face had now taken a shade of deep red. “I’ve had... I mean, I just never...” She swallowed. “It’s just never happened without some, um, help, if you know what I mean. Oh God!” She buried her face in his chest, too embarrassed to keep looking at him.

William was finding her embarrassment absolutely adorable, but was smart enough not to let his amusement show, knowing she would most definitely not appreciate it. Instead he just kept rubbing circles on her back. “Nothing to be ashamed of, pet.” A pause. “In fact, better get used to it.” He smirked.

Buffy giggled. “Really? Planning to do this a lot, then?”

“Hell, yeah.” He raised a brow and gave her a big grin. “Every chance I get.”

“Oh, I see.” She let out a happy sigh. “Guess I can live with that.”

For a moment, neither of them spoke. Finally, Buffy reluctantly pulled back a little, glancing at him somewhat apologetically. “We still need to talk, you know.”

“Yeah.” To tell the truth, William had been hoping it could wait for just a little while longer, but decided they might as well get it over with. He frowned as Buffy sat up, but was relieved when she did no motion of moving away from him. Hesitating only for a brief moment, he sat up as well. “So, um, you wanna go first, or...?” He gave her a questioning look.

“I just...” Buffy bit her lip, nervously. “Just tell me what happened with Drusilla.”


TBC


Chapter End Notes:
Some of you should know how incredibly nervous I am about this chapter. Please, let me know what you think. Even if you hate it.