[Reviews - 46] LikedPrinter
Summary: How would season five of Angel have gone if Buffy and the Scoobies were involved? What would have happened between Buffy and Spike? How would it all end?
Rated: U
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Character Death, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 23461 Read: 9219
Published: 01/01/2009 Updated: 05/29/2010

1. Those 19 Days by Plague [Reviews - 15] Liked (5074 words)
This is Season 5 of Angel with a twist of Buffy. I didn’t like Buffy’s character suddenly going off the story like it did in the TV series. So I included her and the Scooby gang into Season 5 of Angel. The first few chapters will be before the Season 5 starting. Most of Angel episodes will be here and it will have Buffy and the Scooby gangs involved. So hope it goes well as planned.

Many thanks to Xaphania who reviewed this chapter for me. I really appreciate all the help she gave me. Xaph... YOU ROCK!!!

2. Just Rewards (Part 1) by Plague [Reviews - 5] Liked (4218 words)
This would be the 2nd episode Part 1 of Season 5 in Angel. An intro for Buffy into the Angel Team and then quick move to the ending of the episode. Hopefully I can include 2nd episode in this chapter too. REVIEWS ARE REQUESTED AND APPRECIATED.

I thank ImmortalAngel08 for brainstorming with me. And as always, thanks Xaph for betaing the chapter for me.

NOTE: If you have read the first chapter before yesterday, please go back and read it again as I have updated it after getting help from Xaph.

Episode Summary: Team Angel is shocked when Spike appears out of an amulet that someone sent to Angel. Spike was suppose to have died back in Sunnydale, but now he's returned as a ghost. And he's really unhappy about it. Angel has to deal with an evil necromancer and with Spike, who might just be willing to turn on Team Angel if it'll make him corporeal again. [IMDB]

3. Just Rewards (Part 2) by Plague [Reviews - 5] Liked (3378 words)
This would be the 2nd episode Part 2 of Season 5 in Angel. REVIEWS ARE REQUESTED AND APPRECIATED.

I thank ImmortalAngel08 for brainstorming with me.

Episode Summary: Team Angel is shocked when Spike appears out of an amulet that someone sent to Angel. Spike was suppose to have died back in Sunnydale, but now he's returned as a ghost. And he's really unhappy about it. Angel has to deal with an evil necromancer and with Spike, who might just be willing to turn on Team Angel if it'll make him corporeal again. [IMDB]

4. Unleashed by Plague [Reviews - 2] Liked (2435 words)
This is the 3rd episode in Angel Season 5. I couldn't get a beta to go through this chapter so please forgive me for any grammar mistakes. REVIEWS ARE REQUESTED AND APPRECIATED.

5. Hell Bound (Part 1) by Plague [Reviews - 3] Liked (4238 words)
This is part 1 of 4th episode in Angel Season 5. REVIEWS ARE REQUESTED AND APPRECIATED.

Some of the dialogues and scenes are from the episode HellBound from Angel Season 5. Episode was written and directed by Stephen S. DeKnight. Source is Buffyworld.com (http://www.buffyworld.com/)

6. Hell Bound (Part 2) by Plague [Reviews - 1] Liked (4118 words)
This is part 2 of 4th episode in Angel Season 5.I couldn't get a beta to go through this chapter so please forgive me for any grammar mistakes. REVIEWS ARE REQUESTED AND APPRECIATED.

Some of the dialogues and scenes are from the episode HellBound from Angel Season 5. Episode was written and directed by Stephen S. DeKnight. Source is Buffyworld.com (http://www.buffyworld.com/)