Author's Chapter Notes:
Story takes place after NFA, non-comics canon, so The Immortal's involved. This is a crossover with Highlander, and as I have only a passing familiarity with their 'verse, may not be fully in keeping with their timeline.
The faint chime of the elevator meant that Master was back, but he didn't go running to greet him. Not that it mattered all that much, anyway- Master wasn't about to be pleased if He didn't want to be, no matter how much bowing or scraping was done. So he did what he did best these days: he lay still and waited.

Soon enough, footsteps rang out on the hardwood floors and the door to his room swung open. One foot nudged the most recent bruise on the base of his spine. “Wake up, boy.”

He opened his eyes and rolled over, looking up into the whiskey brown ones above him. There was warmth in them today, amusement and something that might once upon a time have passed for affection. Master was in a good mood, then. Sitting up, he waited for the whistle that brought him up into a kneel, looking up with the carefully blank expression that Master preferred. Master in a good mood was something to be wished for at any cost, because Master in a bad one was unthinkable.

Master slid a hand down to squeeze the bulge in His pants, then asked softly, “Want it, boy?”

He whined in response, the sound high and soft in his throat, and Master laughed. “That's it, boy. Love to hear you beg for my cock.” Master unfastened His pants and reached inside to pull His prick out, slowly stroking it in front of his eyes.

He licked his lips, eager to taste but knowing well enough that he had to wait for permission. When Master extended His hand, brushing fingers across his lips, he eagerly opened for them, sucking and licking the traces of precome from His skin. When they were clean, Master slid them free, then cupped his head and pulled him forward. “Suck me.”

The order was barely out of Master's mouth before lips closed around His cock. He didn't bother with the licking and teasing that he liked to do- Master had said suck, so he slid all the way down until his nose was nestled in dark curls, then slowly retreated. Up and down, in and out, each time taking Master all the way in, sucking with long, leisurely strokes.

Master moaned as the shaft in his mouth twitched. “Yeah, such an eager little cocksucker, aren't you, boy?”

He whimpered around Master's cock, then sped up a bit at the touch on his head. His own dick was aching, wishing for his touch, but he knew better than to even think about it. Sometimes he wanted a punishment and those were the times he touched, closed his hand around himself and stroked until he came, thick white liquid oozing out to coat his shaft. Tonight he wanted to taste Master, hungered for the heavy, bitter taste of Him the way it seemed he always did, so he tried his best to ignore his own need and instead sucked harder.

The faint scrape of teeth made Master groan and thrust forward, and then hands were on his head, holding him still as Master started to fuck his mouth. “Yeah, fuck. That's my boy. Wanna treat, huh? Gonna.... ohhhh, shit, gonna give you.. deeper, little one. Take me all the way down.” He obediently opened his throat, swallowing around Master's cock as it slid down past his tongue.

“Jesus Christ!” Master's hands slid into his hair, holding tight as He thrust harder and faster. He tasted Master's precome as it coated His shaft and moaned his hunger for more. The vibration on the sensitive flesh was enough to make Master swear and slam His hips forward, His cock jerking as He started to shoot in heavy spurts down His slave's throat.

He went still when Master started to come, swallowing around Master's dick until a tug on his hair told him to stop. Pulling back, he carefully began to lick Master clean, his tongue moving in long, brief strokes until the last drop was gone. A hand rumpled his hair briefly. “Good boy. Up on the bed, now. I've got something special for you.”

He placed a kiss on the tip of Master's cock and crawled over to the large, sumptuous bed, crouching at the foot for a second before making the leap up, sure to keep his movements as graceful as possible. Master liked to watch him crawl, said that he looked like a cat when he did it right, and from the soft groan of approval that sounded behind him, he was doing well. The second he touched the sheets, the scent of Master and sex rose up around him, a heady blend of sensuality that thickened with every inch he gained. When he paused in the center and widened his stance, he moaned at the aromas that drifted up to him. Master had spent last night with His humans, the three of them entwined in the sprawling bed, their sounds of pleasure taunting him as he huddled in his lonely corner.

Master's hand stroked his back, fingertips trailing lightly over his skin. He leaned into the soft strokes, mewling softly as they moved down his spine. A gentle shove rocked him forward and he lowered his head, easing down to the bed on his elbows and spreading his knees further apart, opening up for Master as automatically and naturally as a child seeking its mother's breast.

The snick of a bottle cap being flipped open was followed shortly by a slick finger brushing over his hole. It didn't enter, just stroked and teased, sending little tingles through him. He bit his lip and struggled to keep from tensing up, waiting as calmly as he could until finally... “Who are you?”

The question sent heat sliding through his veins. It was a familiar game, this give and take, and he answered eagerly, “Boy.”

The finger eased inside him, slowly penetrating until it stilled and Master continued. “And who am I?”

“Master.” He breathed the word as something sacred, then moaned as a fingernail scraped over the nub deep inside him.

“And who do you belong to?”

“Master.” This time he was rewarded with another finger, both moving in and out in a twisting motion, opening him up in a mocking parody of considerate lovemaking.

Both fingers retreated briefly, then slid back inside, coated with more lube, moving slickly in and out of him. “What do you exist for?”

He moaned as a third finger brushed the outside, making his nerves sizzle. “To please Master.”

It slid in as well, leaving him feeling packed full. Master fucked him slowly for a few seconds, then asked, “What are you?”

“Master's bitch.”

Master grunted and worked the next finger inside. Four massive fingers spread him open, spitting him like an animal over the fire. He whined, but Master never strayed from His purpose, rocking His thumb against the smooth patch of skin behind his balls. “What will you offer Master, hmmm?”

He gasped, clenching the sheet in his hands at the promise in that slow movement of Master's thumb. “Everything!”

The nozzle of the bottle nudged his stretched entrance and there was cold as Master squirted more gel to ease His way. His fingers shifted as He tucked His thumb into His palm and the slave screamed at the stretch when Master pushed forward. It felt like he was going to tear open when the thick, meaty heel of Master's hand pressed into his body, opening him father than he'd ever known. A nudge forward and he felt himself close around Master's wrist, holding Master's whole hand deep inside him.

“So beautiful, boy. You should see yourself, with my hand all the way inside you,” Master purred. His fingers moved in the briefest of flutters, but it sent a shock wave through him that made him moan as his cock filled and slapped against his stomach in a dizzying rush. “Do you deserve to come, boy?”

He whimpered, and Master moved His fingers again. That hand could tear him apart from the inside if it wanted, rip him open in the most primal and violent of ways, and the sheer potential power of it was making him weak. “I-if Master wishes.”

“Beg me.” The dark command was barely out of Master's mouth before the cry ripped free.

“Please, Master!”

Master curled His hand slowly into a fist, wringing another long groan out of his mouth. “Give me a show, boy. Fuck yourself on my fist, show Master how badly you need it.”

He lunged clumsily forward, then shoved back, moaning at the way his insides seemed to rearrange themselves around Master's fist. His hands clutched the sheet as he sought a rhythm, tried to fall into the routine his body knew by heart, but it was elusive, held just out of his reach. A broken moan filled the air, followed by a whimpered, “Please, Master...”

A twist of Master's wrist and knuckles grazed the sweet spot inside. His eyes flew open, staring unseeing at the headboard, dazed with the onslaught of pleasure. The rush proved to be the encouragement he needed and soon he was rocking back and forth, driving Master's fist into him over and over again until his cock was painfully hard, precome leaking in a steady drizzle that dampened the sheet beneath him.

“Fuck, that's hot,” Master breathed. “You're a slut, aren't you, boy? So hungry to have something up inside you that you'll take anything.”

“Yes, Master,” he mewled, throwing his head back as he moved faster. He was dangerously close to breaking a basic rule, fighting the need to come with all his might.

Master watched intently and suddenly pressed down hard against his prostate. “Come, boy.”

He wailed as his cock jerked at the command and then he was coming in hard pulses that soaked the bed, shooting again and again until he ran dry. But still Master's fist worked him, sending him spiraling into a second, third and fourth orgasm, merciless in the way He milked him. When at last Master eased His hand free, he was shaking, his body wracked with shudders of pleasure, the onslaught having hit him especially hard after his long denial.

He seemed to float somewhere above himself, only vaguely aware of being moved, shifted and rolled until he lay on his back. Master loomed over him when some sense of reality returned, His dark eyes hot and glittering as they stared down at him. “Who do you want to own you?” He demanded. “Who fucks you?”

His eyes fluttered open and his lips curved in a tiny smile. “You, Master,” he whispered, reaching up to pull the dark head down towards his own. He'd pay for his boldness later, he knew, pay in blood and screams, but for now Master kissed him, tongue sliding into his mouth just before His cock slid inside and Master began to fuck him, every stroke reminding him of where he belonged, breaking him all over again until he could do nothing but cling to the strong body and beg for more.