Author's Chapter Notes:
This is unbetaed. I swear I can't keep a good beta who will actually read more than a chapter or two. Sorry for any mistakes and more importantly, enjoy!

Chapter 21: Upholding of a Vow



Buffy woke up to Spike making love to her. She quickly responded and the orgasms she experienced were beautiful.

She smiled as she came back to the world of the living from being in lala land unable to think and snuggled up close to Spike whispering, “You were perfect.”

Buffy then realized she was so worked up she forgot about her vow.

Determined not to think about it too much and to have her way now, she whispered again, “Want you again. Want you already. Make love to me again Spike, please.”

Spike with his vampire stamina wasted no time in rubbing his erection against her folds and slipping right in.

Buffy moaned loudly feeling him fill her completely.

She arched her back and eagerly met every stroke and every movement he made with her own.

Spike was moaning and groaning and whispering love words. Most she couldn’t’ make out but some she could, “Kitten you feel so perfect. So tight, so hot, so right…Want you all night…The way you make me feel, amazing. Buffy, luv don’t stop.”

Those things just made her feel even hotter. It was driving her over the edge so she licked up his chest past his nipples to his shoulder and licked his neck.

She smiled seeing it was the opposite side of his sire mark and figured he’d appreciate that as she gently sucked on it trying to get the blood to the surface knowing her dull teeth wouldn’t make such a dent in it unless she bit hard.

Spike groaned feeling her pay close attention to his neck. He could feel her pleasure and desire and love through the claim and amazing didn’t even know what her plan was until she opened her mouth and bit down hard drawing blood.

As she tasted the blood in her mouth she yelled “Mine! You are mine Spike. MINE!!” Spike hesitated in surprise looking at her and then answered, “Yours Buffy, forever and always.”

The feelings of Spike overpowered her sending her into a powerful orgasm which caused Spike to bit into her neck yelling, “Mine Buffy mine.”

Buffy answered even though she knew the claim had already taken effect on her, “Yours Spike always and forever.”

This caused Spike to go into a powerful orgasm as well feeling Buffy’s muscles milk everything from him before she finally laid still and quiet.

As they both shook in aftershocks, he pulled her close and whispered, “Wow pet, that was amazing.”

Buffy smiled and thought to herself, ‘Very amazing.’

And Spike said, “Glad we agree.”

Buffy looked at him confused for a moment thinking to herself, ‘Did I say that out loud?’

Spike blinked and said, “I heard it clear as a bell.”

Buffy whispered, “I didn’t say those things Spike. I thought them.”

Spike looked at her and tested it out himself, ‘Like this Kitten?’

Buffy nodded her head hearing his voice in her head. It was a little different than his actual voice. A little bit like being in a tunnel. It echoed too in her head.

She thought loudly, ‘Is this what happens with Dalton?’

Spike nodded, ‘A little only this is more I think. I get feelings, emotions, thoughts, fears, and everything through this. With Dalton it’s just for a minute or two. It’s not always open.’

Buffy thought loudly, ‘Dalton?’

Spike looked at her confused, “Why are you calling me Dalton? Don’t you know who I am by now??”

Spike spoke that out loud because he was very angry at the idea of his Buffy calling out his minion’s name.

In fact he was tempted to tell Dalton to get in here and stake him.

Buffy shook her head and said, “Um no. I wondered if I could hear him and he could hear me through your connection”

Spike let out a deep breath he had been holding and said, “Doesn’t work that way pet. For bonds to be formed, you have to share blood.”

Buffy said, “Oh.”

Spike hugged her a little closer enjoying the feeling of completeness with her and Buffy smiled feeling it as well.

This was better than marriage any day.

Spike looked over and Buffy and said, “We have to get you fed. Want to head to the diner? I want to remind Candy we are heading to her house tomorrow night on her day off. That ok pet?”

Buffy nodded and rolled out of bed.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



They patrolled after the diner but it was uneventful in that most were easy targets. No one special seemed to show up and those that did, were easily disposed of.

Buffy staked three vampires. Spike staked six or so.

Buffy had been pouting because she didn’t get to stake as many but Spike explained they were staying away from her and hitting him because he was the one who put the mark on her.

A master vampire claimed her so that meant the only way to really get to her when he was around was through him. They knew that he would die protecting her.

This meant that vampires were spending their time trying to kill him in order to do away with her protector to have a more even fight.

Buffy felt a bit upset that her special chosen one title didn’t seem to matter anymore. Vampires had always rushed her because she was the Slayer or smarter ones ran away. Now she seemed as though she was taking on leftovers but shook it off in good faith that she would still be the chosen one.

She was just now not the only chosen one. She had been given the gift of a helper. Someone who would never leave her side and for that she was eternally grateful. He couldn't even leave her side if he wanted. That thought alone made her smile. She would never be alone again.

She felt him tighten his grip on her probably hearing her thoughts but he had chosen not to respond to them..

She looked over as she walked next to him and smiled. He returned the gesture and together they walked to his car to drive to the diner, with his hand around her waist.