Chapter 26: Thank Yous



Buffy laid back on the Spike as Spike laid over her smiling down at her.

He felt all the love and desire through the bond as he leaned over to give her a searing kiss.

She moaned into the kiss and he heard it echo in his head as though she were him and he were her.

He really loved this bond thing and could tell she did too. It took their love making to a whole new level of desire and passion.

As he continued to kiss her, his hands weren’t idle and in fact was working on unbuttoning her shirt button by button until he had opened her shirt to his eyes.

He broke off the kiss and looked down at her body still amazed at how really beautiful it was.

He grinned as he kissed down her neck sucking softly on their claim mark before reaching her shoulders.

He could feel her pleasure building as he lifted her arms up to circle around his neck as he kissed down to her breasts.

He nibbled, sucked and teased her breasts until the peeks of her nipples were red and swollen from desire.

He was amazed at how that felt through the bond and could actually tell when it was too much or not enough.

He groaned as pleasure as she arched her hips up to rub against his erection in his black jeans and was immediately frustrated by the amount of clothing they had on.

He stood up and wasted no time pulling off his shirt over his head as well as his pants and kicked them off to the side.

He then climbed up top of Buffy to unbuckle her pants and pull them down her legs.

He admired the red silk panties she had on before moving his finger over the damp spot that had formed at her junction.

He grinned as he pushed the silk into her lips and rubbed her clit through the silk. She moaned and whimpered needing more.

He kissed over her panties sucking in her juices before using his teeth to remove the panties.

He rather liked them so didn’t want to rip this pair but was frustrated by how long it took to remove them.

He then tossed them down on the pile of clothes aiming to keep them later on.

He then wasted no time in plunging his tongue into her sopping hole causing her to thrash as an orgasm hit her.

He knew she was more than ready already for him but she twisted her body so she was on top of him.

He released his grip on her as she lowered herself down his body and sat face to face with his erection.

She blew hot air over the tip admiring how it quivered with pleasure from the cum that was already seeping from the tip of it.

She leaned down feeling through the claim the sensation of her hair tickling his balls and legs as she took the tip into her mouth licking the cum from it as she felt pleasure almost overwhelm him.

She really wanted him to get off in her mouth but she was torn with the idea of sex or sucking him clean.

She grinned knowing Spike was hearing her inter-dilemma and decided his stamina could easily allow for both so she opened her mouth engulfing him into her warmth as she sucked him in.

He groaned and gripped the sheets as she swirled her tongue around his erection making him gasp out her name.

She then swallowed taking him further into her mouth and was deep throating him as she moved him in and out of her throat.

She could feel the pressure building up in him so she took his balls into her hand and massaged them.

She was almost overwhelmed herself with the pleasure he was experiencing and it caused her to moan around his erection in pleasure.

The moan made him close his eyes and grip the sheets until his knuckles were almost completely white from trying to hold on to his control as long as possible.

She wouldn’t allow him to gain control again as she used her nails to lightly rack across the bottom of his balls and hummed around his erection again taking him fully into her mouth.

She then tongued the base and that was enough to send him over the edge.

She quickly released him a little enough to swallow his spendings before licking him clean and releasing him.

She then ran her tongue over her lips as he groaned again in pleasure.

She kissed up his stomach, to his chest and then licking nibbled at his nipples.

He groaned again and yelled out her name as he pulled her up to his mouth level and kissed her with more passion than she would have thought possible as he had just gotten off.

She returned the kiss though matching his desire and passion as she felt his erection return to life and rub against her clit.

She was amazed at his stamina and enjoyed it as she felt him lift her up and aligned his erection with her entrance before dropping her causing him to enter deeply inside of her.

She threw back her head in pleasure and Spike held her tightly putting tiny bruises on her hips as she thrashed around in another orgasm and held him as tight as a vice inside of her.

He let out her name with a groan as she relaxed her inner muscles allowing him to move.

She started rocking against and felt his pelvic bone rub against her clit with every rocking motion she made.

She felt his fingers still bruising her hips but didn’t mind as she lowered herself down to rub her nipples against his and to give him a passionate kiss.

He increased the tempo feeling his desire mix with hers again and closed his eyes at the emotions that were overwhelming him.

Feelings of desire, passion, love, amazement and completeness were filling both of their minds making it impossible to tell who was feeling what exactly.

He allowed her to continue rocking as he moved his hands up her back and into her head forcing her even closer to him and for him to enter her more deeply.

She moaned again with her tempo faltering before he returned his fingers to her hips to help her.

She threw back her head and he licked her claim mark, which caused even more emotions to flood through them both.

Both were struggling for control as Buffy felt her inner muscles begin to retract and he felt his erection shudder eager for release.

He held her close as he bit into her neck causing her to whimper then scream out his name as pleasure as an orgasm overtook her body.

He quickly took a few pulls of blood before retracting his fangs and licking the wound clean yelling out, “You’re MINE Buffy!”

She nodded and yelled out, “I’m yours.”

She felt him thrust one last time into her body as his seed feeling her womb and she collapsed on him spent.

He kissed her head after allowing both of them to recover and feeling her heart beat slow down close to sleep, he pulled her close whispering, “I love you Buffy Summers.”

She returned the words saying, “I love you William Pratt, Spike.” He smiled and closed his eyes allowing sleep to claim them both.