Chapter 33: Old Friends



One day when Spike and Buffy were out on their normal patrol, Spike smelt a familiar smell and froze.

Buffy sensing something was wrong and feeling fear and hearing Spike’s thoughts fill her head but make no sense, she panicked and moved up beside him wondering what he was rambling about and why he was rambling about Angelus, Dru and Darla when she hadn’t heard their names other than in story form.

She suddenly felt her neck go in serious tingles as three vampires stepped out in front of her.

One was a blond with cute hair that almost made her appear as a high school student. She was wearing a short red skirt with a white tube top that made her appear much younger than Buffy was sure she was.

Next to her was a male, handsome but scary. He had brown hair that was poofy with a dark green v-neck shirt and brown pants that covered brown boots.

Next to him was Dru. She could recognize her from anywhere having heard enough stories from Dalton, Doyle and Spike about the crazy vampire. She was dancing around in a circle, singing about finding her dark prince finally but how he smelt of sunshine and goodness and how he was to be punished.

Buffy hugged herself closer to Spike feeling his arms go around her in a protective manner as she saw what Dru was wearing.

She was wearing a white dress that almost appeared virginal with long black hair. She was actually very pretty and she was holding a doll, she had started talking to that she called Mrs. Edith.

She had turned to Angelus saying, “No tea for Spikey. He has been a bad puppy. Mrs. Edith and I shall have to punish him.”

Angelus laughed an evil laugh and said to Spike, “So William. What I have heard from the pitiful few minions I have found left around here, is true. You have fallen into the patheticness of good. You were never worth my time. I always told Dru you would never amount to anything but horse shit but she never bought it. Now look at you. Drinking hospital bag blood, being with the slayer.”

He took a deep breath and roared in laughter, “You have mated yourself to the Slayer? God boy, did I not teach you anything? Let me kill her now and you can return with us. Dru has been lost without you and she convinced me to come over here and save you from yourself. So William my boy, come with me and Darla will drink her dry for you and you can return no questions asked. I’ll even make sure Dru doesn’t hurt you too badly for your betrayal.”

Spike tightened his grip on Buffy glaring at the three vampires before him stating, “There will be no touching of my mate, Angelus. She’s mine. Go to Hell and leave us alone.”

Angelus laughed and said, “You think we will leave you alone with that slut?”

Angelus shook his head as the other vampires followed in with his laughter.

Angelus continued, “You took up housing at the mansion I see. Mind if we join you?”

Spike roared stating, “I own it, it’s legally mind and I do mind mate.”

Angelus frowned a bit and Dru spoke up saying, “Mrs. Edith is whispering to me that we would be safer somewhere other than the mansion. She says that there are lots of good places for tea parties. Aren’t there Mrs. Edith?”

With that Dru spun her and her doll around as her white dress flared at her ankles making her look pretty dancing in the moonlight.

For a slight second Spike found himself longing for the days where Dru would come to him dressed like that and they would almost seem to be in love but then he remembered the pain of anyways being second to her Daddy and hugged Buffy even tighter despite her squeak in protest at him squeezing her too hard.

Spike instead stood straighter as he said, “Well we have places to go, people to see. Now bugger off wankers.”

Angelus laughed again and said, “Well we best find one of those new places Dru was rambling about to settle in.”

Spike looked horrified and sputtered out, “You plan to settle here then?”

Angelus grinned an evil grin and said, “We will be seeing lots of you and your mate. She looks real yummy. Perhaps I’ll let her see what a real man is like someday soon.”

Buffy shuddered and closed her eyes and Spike gave her another squeeze in reassurance and let her know in his thoughts he had no plans of Angelus getting anywhere near her.

Angelus cackled as he swung his arms around both Dru and Darla and disappeared into the night.

As soon as they were out of sight, Buffy broke down in tears afraid of their future.

She had never imagined meeting them face to face. They were powerful and strong and that Angelus wanted her and she was so scared.

Even being the slayer with three master vampires against her, it seemed hopeless.

Spike wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his lap as he smothered her with kisses and reassuring words, “Pet I will keep you safe. Promise. Have an idea on how to protect you but I’ll have to see about that in the morning. For now, let’s call your mates, let them know you aren’t up to seeing them tonight and call it an early night. Need to hold you tonight and feel you near me. Love you too much to let this get in the way of us.”

Buffy needed to be held so she put up no fight as he led her home and then snuck into her window to hold her tight all night.


Chapter 34: Plans



Darla walked into the room in a short red dress that was cut so low, it left nothing to the imagination and found Dru still cooing over Mrs. Edith and the failed attempt to convince Spike to come back into the fold.

Angelus had come back for a reason and Spike was not exactly it but a chance to torture his grand-childe was a chance he couldn’t pass up.

Perhaps he could do both of his plans and still enjoy his Hell on earth as well.

Darla spoke up in an attempt to figure out what was going on in Angelus’s mind, “What are the plans for this hellhole? I had thought we had returned to bring forth a demon not to play games with Spike and his wonder woman. This place gives me the willies. Our minions are all gone, only two are pretty much left and they were stuck hiding in this factory we are living in. Even our attempt to find any of Spike’s didn’t work out. He had them all turned loyal. It's too bad you dusted them. They might have been our ticket to get Dru off our backs. I know Dru would be a lot easier to deal with if Spike were along but can’t we just stick to the plan and find that demon you were looking for and open it up. I’m not too fond of opening Hell on Earth but it’s what you came here to do. I’d rather be in Europe in our all you can eat buffet that we had found. The locals were in such denial it was just heavenly.”

With saying that Darla cackled remembering how they had all they could eat from any of the locals and the other locals would just a blind eye and what was even better is it was a tourist area so always new appetizers daily who would never be missed.

Darla frowned thinking how she was stuck in this Sunny horrible place where the slayer would be watching their every move and where that messed up childe, Spike that Dru insisting on making would be by her side making their life a Hell on Earth. Which was worse? She couldn’t quite decide.

Darla’s thoughts stopped as she realized Angelus was talking to her, “I want Hell on Earth extremely but I’d also like to get my hands on that little mate of Spike’s and break her in properly. Then I’d have to decide to turn her and keep her as my slave so he could see Dru and that girl wooing over me as I control them or draining her dry and leaving her in Spike’s room on his bed arranged beautifully. Either way, I would love to have that.”

Dru heard this and went crazy yelling in a singsong voice, “My Dark Prince must be saved. The evil sunshine must be destroyed so my Spike can return to me. He has evil still inside of him. It’s growing and fighting its way out. My Spike must be turned to the darkness…”

With that she gave up her rant and returned back to cooing over Mrs. Edith who was apparently, “distraught” over the missing Spike.

Darla rolled her eyes saying, “I don’t know why you insisted on torturing that girl before turning her. She’s more trouble than she’s worth.”

After stating that Darla went to return to the office she had adopted as hers to watch over her new sex slave she had turned last night.

With Angelus busy trying to find Acathla, he was not going to be paying her much attention and this new sexy vampire, should do the trick quite nicely and should be awaking just in time for a nightly prowl and to a hot tumble in the sheets.

She grinned as she slammed the door shut so Angelus wouldn’t notice him before he rose and got strong.