Author's Chapter Notes:
Long chapters and smut! Enjoy!

Chapter 10: A Date



Spike drove up to the diner Buffy had chosen which was right on the outskirts of town.

He opened the door for her and Buffy beamed a smile up at him at the kind gesture.

They then walked into the diner taking a seat in the corner.

The waitress came up to Spike and grinned saying, “Spike! Long time no see. What will it be? On the house of course. You know, Becky she’s doing great. You can hardly even tell she was hurt that time. You should stop by and see her and the family.”

Spike looked up at the waitress and said, ‘Sure thing Candy. I’ll stop by in a few days. How’s Sam?”

Candy grinned and said, “Just a great as ever. He’s been working hard on building that deck on the house. You can stop by and help him some evening. He can set up the lights you helped us with to be on the deck if you wanted to lend a hand.”

Spike grinned and said, “Sure tell Sam I’ll stop by in 4 days on your day off, and see him and the little bit and lend a hand for a few hours. You still have that day off?”

Candy grinned biting her the end of her pencil as she nodded saying, “Bring your girl along too If you want.”

Spike turned towards Buffy and noticed she didn’t correct her so he didn’t either and said, “Might just do that if she’s still around.”

Buffy smiled and Candy continued to grin and said to Buffy, “What will you be having?”

Buffy said, “Diet coke, eggs and pancakes with lots of strawberries?”

Candy laughed and said, “You sound like Spike. First time he came in here, he ordered pancakes with lots of strawberries. Strange vamp he is. Always ordering food with blood on the side. Just wait til you see him eat pancakes. Quite interesting if you ask me.”

Spike laughed and said, “Candy bring me what Buffy ordered only minus the coke and a side of blood.”

Candy said, “Ok I’ll be back with the O Positive and diet coke in a jiffy.”

She turned and walked away looking one last time at Spike then Buffy.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Spike sat across from Buffy and poured the second glass of blood onto his pancakes.

With the strawberries and strawberry syrup on it already, the blood kind of blended in.

Buffy watched in amazement as he picked up his fork, carefully used a knife and brought it to his mouth taking a large bite savoring every second.

Buffy shrugged and used her fork to cut a bite and began to eat hers as well.

She wanted to ask Spike questions but didn’t want to upset him.

They were getting along so well and here he was bringing her to a diner where he seemed to know them.

Her curiosity got the better of her and finally she whispered softly, “How do you know Candy?”

Spike cleared his throat taking another bite to think how much he wanted to tell her.

Again never lying to her decided to opt for the truth, “Well the bit, Becky, was playing in the park when I passed her by. I watched her for a moment noticing her dad was sitting on a bench reading not really watching too closely. Then out of nowhere, a demon jumped out of a nearby bush and attacked her. Scared her half to death. Heard later on, he was going to sacrifice her for some bloody stupid ritual. So anyway, since I was there, I jumped in, saved the day and all that stuff. Family’s been thankful and good to me ever since. It’s one thing to kill a bloke, another to attack a child. That was a few years ago when I was in Sunnyhell. Left for about 5 years touring the world with Angelus, Darla and Dru before I decided to return. Been making a point to stop by their house every week for the past few weeks I’ve been back in Sunnyhell.”

Spike took a few bites of food as Buffy sat thoughtful for a few minutes before replying, “Who are there? Dru, Darla and Angelus?”

Spike sighed almost tempted to tell her to back off before noticing how curious she really looked and then replied, “Dru sired me. You know, made me. Turned me vampire. Angelus turned her. Darla turned him. The Master turned Darla. So that’s the family tree, pet. Dru and I were involved for years…but it didn’t work out…I loved her but it was complicated.”

He got a far away look in his eyes and Buffy decided she didn’t need to know anymore. It appeared Dru didn’t feel the same about him.

Buffy sighed in relief and then caught herself and said, “I’m sorry.”

Spike shrugged and said, “Eh, it happens. Hopefully neither of us will ever see them again. Eat up. We should hit the grocery store before we head back and the whole sunlight thing might get in the way if we wait too long.”

Buffy nodded and went back to eating in a comfortable silence with her mind full of thoughts.


Chapter 11: Domestication



Buffy and Spike returned to the lair with their bags of groceries. Spike took Buffy into another room that was what appeared to be a different bedroom set up only this one was connected to a bathroom.

Spike put the stuff down and said, “Wait here.”

He went back to the car and brought in the second load of her two bags and the microwave and then came in with a third load of the fridge with the television on top from the other room.

He pulled the plug he had pushed through the wall to set up this place for new room and went away and Buffy heard the sound of banging and rattling and heard Spike yell, “Hold open the door for us luv?”

Buffy raced to the door to open it as Dalton, Spike and two other minion vampires entered the room carrying pieces of his bed.

They disappeared again only to return with drawers and his dresser.

Then finally on their last trip to return with two chairs, a table and Spike with an armful of his clothes.

He dismissed the minions but asked Dalton to stay and help him set up the bed.

Buffy sat in the chairs they had brought and took out a tablecloth that Spike had left her buy at the store and placed it over the table and set up the fridge and put the food in it and placed the microwave on top of it.

Then she shoved the dresser into the corner of the room returning the drawers back into it and cringed slightly feeling the last of her wounds pull at the strain of the twisting and turning she was doing.

She then carefully took up the clothes from her bag and his and went about fixing up the closet with one side his clothes, one side hers.

Dalton took a minute to watch what the slayer was doing and shook his head with a slight chuckle.

Spike looked at him curiously and then followed his gaze to see Buffy hanging up the last of his clothes carefully on ‘his’ side of the closet already having finished hanging up hers.

She then took the water basin and filled it up with water from the bathroom and took out one of the towels they had bought and used it to wipe some of the dust from the place since this room hadn’t been used before.

Spike had just moved into the mansion taking the room closest to the electrical outlets and cable lines that he had stolen from a local house.

He didn’t stop to think about things such as a bathroom and shower. Now he had to think for Buffy’s sake.

He finished with the bed and took a minute to grin at Dalton watching as Buffy wiped down the shower and set her bathroom items in there.

Dalton couldn’t resist one tiny question, “Um boss, what are you planning to do with the slayer here? Turn her? Keep her as a pet? Love slave?”

Spike looked down at Dalton for a moment thinking of the question and then whispered in a soft tone, “Honestly Dalton, I don’t know.”

Then he realized he was being too honest and cleared his voice and said, “Not rightly sure but I’ll know when the time comes right. Don’t mention it yeah?”

Dalton nodded, “Course Master. She is nice to look at and seems innocent enough. Anything else?”

Spike shook his head noticing Buffy was now looking at the two of them curiously as they continued to sit on the ground.

Spike jumped up just as Dalton did and Dalton bowed to Spike, smiled at Buffy briefly before exiting the room.

Spike pulled off his shirt and belt and hesitated at his pants. Looking up at Buffy he opted to leave them on and said, “Ready for bed doll?”

Buffy nodded removing her pants and looked at Spike as she turned around removing her shirt just as Spike turned her back around and looked at the wounds again.

Noticing one still hadn’t healed he lead her to the bathroom although she was naked and washed off the blood gently and Buffy gasped feeling his fingertips brush across her skin.

Spike dropped the cloth and used his fingertips to gently caress even more of her skin.

She leaned into his touch and reached her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

It was her first kiss ever and she was a little nervous she wouldn’t be any good but based on the way she felt a groan escape his lips, she figured she must be doing something right.

He continued his gentle caresses of her skin as she gasped feeling his hand on her naked breast and he used that opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth.

She quickly followed his lead and her head was spinning from the desires that filled her from just his kiss.

She can't imagine how the rest would feel if his kiss feels like this.

She whispered in his ear, “Make love to me Spike, please.”

Spike looked into her eyes in surprise and realized he couldn’t resist this beauty and asked just once, “Are you sure Buffy?”

She nodded happy he used her name as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he lead her over to the bed.

She was so lonely and she wanted to feel cared about, even if it was just for a moment. She cared about him and she could pretend just for a little bit that he cared too.

He laid her down on the bed and crawled up between her legs to give her another kiss filled with desire and passion and she eagerly returned it running her finger nails up and down his back.

He kissed her lips, her cheek, her ear, then down her neck.

Buffy wasn’t even nervous at all as he gently licked and sucked on her artery on her neck but he didn’t stop there and continued to kiss down her shoulder until he reached her breast.

He lifted one of his hands gently rolling over to lay on his side to lean over her take one of her nipples into her mouth.

Buffy moaned loudly reaching her hands down to run through his hair as he teased both nipples, one using his hand and the other using his mouth.

Buffy whispered, “Oh God” as Spike continued to tease her by sucking and nibbling until she could take no more.

He switched to the other breast and continued the same actions until she was withering around on his bed under him moaning loudly not even caring who heard.

Spike decided he couldn’t wait to taste her seeing how he could smell her excitement and it was driving him crazy.

He kissed down her stomach and Buffy spread her legs without a care in the world eager for him to touch her in the place she needed it most.

Spike spread her legs a little further as he kissed her thigh to her inner thigh finally reaching where she was dying to have him touch.

He used his fingertips to ever so gently spread her lips and looked at the pink flesh in front of him with a smile whispering softly, “Buffy, darling, you are so beautiful.”

Buffy blushed but couldn’t reply as he used his mouth to lick from her ass to her clit driving her wild.

Her hips arched off the bed so he took the opportunity to put them over his shoulder as to have a better hold on them.

She moved her hands down to the bed holding on tight to the sheets as he took her clit into his mouth and sucked and nibbled until she was practically screaming his name out.

He wanted her to come and to stretch her out knowing the first time always hurts so he entered a finger into her quim and groaned at how tight she was.

She was so tight and warm. God it was driving him crazy.

He felt her squeeze his finger even tighter and whispered, “Pet, cum for me. Luv let go and cum for me.”

Buffy moaned one last time and screamed out his name as she felt out of control releasing the pent up passion instead of her.

Spike didn’t stop his ministrations on her and instead entered a second finger determined to have her ready for him as to not to cause her too much pain.

He went in as deep as he could reaching her barrier but determined not to break it with his fingers, carefully but steadily moved in and out driving her crazy as she had yet another orgasm.

He lowered his head down to lick most of the juices out and then to lick his fingers and then stood up for a minute to lower his pants.

Buffy mistook his actions and panicked looking at him as though she was ready to cry at the thought of him leaving her and thinking she did something wrong until he whispered, “Buffy, luv, I just have to remove my pants.”

Buffy sighed and waited patiently not even bothering to notice she was spread out completely naked before Spike.

Spike lowered his pants and Buffy looked at him and gasped muttering quietly, “That will never fit in me…it’s going to rip me apart.”

Spike smirked for a minute with pride before realizing she was turning really afraid.

Fear meant it would hurt worse or so he heard.

He quickly lowered himself down on her body and whispered, “I’ll try not to hurt you pet. Promise. It will feel good, I’ll make you feel really good.”

Buffy arched her hips up against him as he leaned down to kiss her taking her mind off her fears and making her return to the point of no worrying.

He gently moved to her entrance and slowly inch by inch started to move in. He whispered against her ear determined to make this feel good, “I’ll take it slow and gentle. Just a little at a time, yeah? You let me know if I hurt you, promise?”

Buffy nodded and bit her bottom lip before Spike took it into his mouth sucking on it gently.

When after much effort, he reach her barrier, he got an idea.

Not knowing much about virgins, he leaned down to lick her neck and gently slid his fangs in right as he moved into her in one fast motion breaking through her barrier and burying himself to the hilt.

He didn’t suck her blood as Buffy expected but instead pulled his fangs out and licked the wound then whispered love words into her ear.

He didn’t move allowing Buffy to adjust and then start to feel her moving under her.

He gently but steadily moved in and out of her setting a rather fast pace but still not enough to hurt her but wanting to make it feel as good as possible.

Buffy eagerly met every movement with her own and ran her fingernails down his back in utter ecstasy.

Spike knowing he wouldn’t last long feeling how tight and hot she was lowered one of his hands to her breast and the other to her quim, feeling for her clit and started rubbing it to the beat of his actions.

Buffy moaned and arched even further trying to get her release and then suddenly Spike sensing her issue, watched as Buffy turned her neck and whispered, “Please, bite me?”

Spike not one to argue and being lost in passion, turned and obligated, licking her neck before plunging his fangs gently in and taking a few pulls of blood sending her over the edge.

As her muscles squeezed him so tight he couldn’t move, he was sent over the edge to orgasm with her.

He pulled his fangs out of her, gently licked the wound feeling totally sedated as he rolled over to his back and pulled Buffy towards him to rest on his chest whispering to her, “Buffy, you were bloody amazed. Perfect in fact. That was the best I’ve ever had.”

Buffy smiled at him and whispered, “Really?”

Spike nodded really meaning it and whispered, “Sleep luv. I’ll keep you safe.”

Buffy nodded feeling safe and secure as she closed her eyes to drift off to sleep.