Chapter 12: First Time



Buffy awoke and looked down at herself feeling her muscles be a bit sore.

Not too bad but sore enough to notice them.

She sometimes felt this way after a really hard work out.

But these were muscles that never hurt. Muscles she didn’t even know she had.

She groaned as she stretched, then looked over at the sleeping Spike who was holding her close.

She pulled down the blanket hoping he wouldn’t notice and really got a good look at him.

He looked amazing, so handsome and so hot.

She gently rubbed her fingertips down his chest and over his nipples and pecs then over his flat stomach.

God he was hot. She looked up at Spike and seeing he was still sleeping, started to gently caress his penis.

It grew to life in her hand and she gasped noticing the difference as she held it.

It obviously liked being touched.

She couldn’t resist touching it and holding it and then gently pulling on it to feel it in her hands.

Spike moaned and arched his hips as he opened his eyes whispering, “Buffy, luv, what are you doing?”

Buffy blushed and whispered, “I’ve never seen one before nor touched it. I..I…I was just curious.”

As she pulled her hand back thinking she did something wrong. Spike smirked at her and said, “Anytime you want to touch and learn, you come see me. You can touch anytime you want.”

With that Buffy returned back to her touching and whispered to him, “Did I taste bad last night? Do you taste the same as me? Would you taste bad being dead and all?"

Spike studied her for a moment and whispered softly, “Buffy, you tasted wonderful. The sweetest I have ever tasted. Not that I have tasted anyone but Dru and one other chick who isn’t important. But you, you taste devine. Everyone tastes a little different. Not sure if I taste good since Dru never was really into that. She was more into the whole blood and torture and stuff like that. She never could be bothered with foreplay. Her idea of foreplay was a dead body, lots of blood plus she was always turned on without any work. You are just plain bloody amazing.”

Buffy beamed and then bit her lower lip whispering, “Can I taste you? Like you tasted me?”

Spike smirked knowing he would never turn down an offer like that and replied, “Sure you can. You don’t have to. Don’t mind if you don’t but definitely don’t mind if you do.”

He was a vampire after all. He would never turn down a free blowjob.

With that he helped Buffy to position herself at the right angle to be able to take him into her mouth.

She did but he was too large to really put it in her mouth so instead she swirled her tongue around him and heard him groan.

Buffy gasped and released him and whispered, “Can you tell me what you like and what you hate and give me pointers? I just don’t know what I’m doing.”

Spike smiled down at the eager girl and said, “Whatever you do I’m sure it will be bloody perfect but I really liked you licking it. Can you take it into your mouth and swallow a few times? See if that might help you take more in yeah?”

Buffy eager to take his suggestion, took him into her mouth and after swirling her tongue a few times, swallowed around it a few times amazed at how it helped her to take more into her mouth.

Spike felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

If he dusted at this very moment, he would die a happy man.

Her mouth was heavenly.

Everything about this girl was heavenly.

She was hot, sexy, warm and eager. What more could a bloke possibly wish for?

He got lost in the feeling of her sucking and licking him.

Then he needed an extra push so he whispered, “Luv, could you use one of your hands to fondle my balls? I know it sounds weird but it feels so good.”

Buffy did as he asked and felt him arching his hips even more.

She knew his time would be coming soon and was eager to suck him dry.

Spike whimpered and then whispered, “Buffy…Luv, if you don’t want to swallow, you’d better pull back now.”

Buffy moaned around him at his words which was enough to send him over the edge and Buffy eagerly sucked down every drop determined not to waste it.

Buffy licked his penis clean and then moved up his chest to look at his reaction noticing his eyes were closed.

She whispered, “Spike how’d I do?”

Spike opened is eyes and hugged her close to his chest and whispered, “God you’re a natural. Everything you do and touch is amazing. You’re bloody amazing.”

Buffy grinned at that and curled up next to him again closing her eyes, whispering softly, “Thank you Spike for everything.”

Before drifting off to sleep. Spike smiled down at his beautiful golden goddess and closed his eyes whispering, “Anytime pet, anytime.”

With the last thoughts that were in his head reminding him that he was head over heels in love with this girl and what he would do about it. He wasn’t sure.


Chapter 13: Thoughts



Buffy woke up first and was feeling much much better.

She stretched and felt no tightness or pulling.

She was just about 100%. She went into the bathroom and used it happy to not have to wake up Spike to ask him to ditch his minions to make it safe for her to go.

What was even nicer is that this door actually had a lock so it was even safer to do such actions.

Buffy looked in the mirror at herself noticing really how nice she looked despite the bed hair.

The normal dark circles that had been under her eyes since the day she found out she was the chosen one, were gone.

Her skin looked healthier. And more importantly she looked happier and well taken care of.

To think all that was because of a vampire that for some reason kidnapped her to heal her. Life is just so funny sometimes.

You never know where good things will come from.

She sighed and decided looking healthier or not, she needed a good long shower.

She went back into the room carefully moving around not to wake up the sleeping Spike and looked over at him noticing he had moved into her spot as though seeking the warmth she had left behind.

She smiled at that thinking that little things like that, made him seem even more human like and more loveable. Loveable…where did that word come from.

Buffy bit her lower lip looking still into their closet.

She looked in front of her still thinking of the word loveable and really noticed how she had managed to mesh her life with his the last few days.

It had to be Tuesday or perhaps even Wednesday by now.

In just those few days since Saturday night, she had moved in with a vampire, depended on him to keep her safe, learned that Spike even as a vampire, had feelings, could eat normally, could have normal sex well besides the biting which she had to admit, wasn’t so bad, and was so gentle and caring with her.

She gently touched the bite mark on her neck and noticed it didn’t hurt at all and instead felt good.

She grinned remembering how gentle he had been and how perfect it had been.

She picked out a bright red tank top and a black skirt and pulled from her side of the dresser a pair of red panties, which matched the tank top and a matching bra wondering if she could convince Spike to go out and patrol with her.

She was dying to get out there and blow off some steam and use her muscles that she was nervous had started to slack off a bit too much.

She always trained herself, every day but the last few days since she got hurt, she hadn’t used them at all only to have sex. Mmmm sex.

She pondered the word sex and wondered if she could call it making love.

She then felt cool arms wrap around her waist as she had stood in front of the dresser thinking and heard a whisper in her ear, “Sun is still out, come back to bed and I’ll make you feel real good.”

Buffy grinned and turned her head to put a gentle kiss on Spike’s lips and whispered, “You’ll make love to me again?” trying out her thoughts on him to see if he would correct her.

Spike smirked noticing the words she used but not bothering to correct them thinking that she might just have the same feelings he did and if so, he wasn’t one to fight.

No one had ever loved him. Only his mother decades ago and that was almost 100 and 20 years ago. She had loved him but she had turned into a monster and he shuddered at that thought. He was only trying to save her.

Buffy felt his shudder and thought she did something wrong and whispered, “I’m sorry I called it making love. I just” she paused for a slight second then continued wanting to explain, “I just wanted to think of it that way instead of just sex. I thought perhaps it meant more but I understand if it didn’t.”

Spike leaned over and gave her a kiss whispering, “Actually I was thinking about how nice it felt to hear the word love said towards me. No one has ever loved me except my mum.”

She whispered, “What happened to her?”

Spike tightened his grip on her but decided truth was the way to go.

If she was going to leave him, she had better do it soon because he was totally falling in love with her and it would hurt later on, “She got real sick right before I was turned. Was un-curable back then. Night I woke up after being tuned, I wanted to save her. Give her something special. So” he faltered for a second.

Buffy moved her hands to take one in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze so he continued, “Turned her. I turned my own mum. Just wanted her to live forever like me and be healthy. Dru didn’t stop me nor corrected me. I figured it would be ok. I was pretty much the same, she didn’t turn out that way. Dru danced and sang around the house waiting for her to wake up singing about how we’d be a big family with a mum and all that. Only when she woke up she wasn’t right. She wasn’t her really. She was a monster.”

Spike’s voice paused and tears started to pour down his face, “She kept saying I wanted her. Like wanted to have sex with her. She kept coming onto me. Kept touching me. Wasn’t right. Couldn’t take it so I staked her. I had to stake my own mum Buffy. Do you know what that feels like?”

Buffy shook her head biting her lower lip as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Spike buried his face in her hair as Buffy whispered near his ear, “Spike it wasn’t your fault. You didn’t know what would happen. You loved her so much, you wanted to save her. In a way, you did. You staked her and gave her peace, You could have ran away leaving her to destroy the world but instead you did the right thing.”

Spike tightened his grip on Buffy fighting to control his tears that were now pouring from his eyes before whispering, “She was the only person I have really sired. Made minions before as you could tell but those aren’t really siring, just more giving a drop of blood. I sired her. Never again.”

Part of Buffy was relieved that he never wanted to sire anyone else meaning he would keep her human.

Part of her heart bleed for Spike’s pain. What a horrible thing to live through.

Buffy whispered in his ear in an attempt to cheer him up, once she felt his body stop shaking and his tears stop flowing, “Want to shower with me? Do vampires shower?”

Spike chuckled taking up a hand and wiping his eyes and looked at Buffy with such a thankful look full of adoration and love and said, “We shower. Don’t have to but I enjoy a nice shower. We don’t sweat but we do get dirty, yeah? But I’d love to shower with you luv.”

With that he reached over to the closet and pulled a pair of black jeans off the hook and went to pull a white tank top and a red shirt as Buffy smiled and pulled out some white socks out of his drawer with a grin.

Spike took her hand and lead her into the shower.