Chapter 26

“Your Mum and sis live here in Sunnydale, right?” Spike smoothed one hand up Beth’s side to cup a pert breast. He leaned in to nuzzle her neck, and he mock snarled into her ear. “Someone’s been hidin’ secrets from her man. I think some punishment is in order.”

“Spike.” Beth shivered in anticipation. Sex had grown so much more intense since her vampire boyfriend had found out she was a Slayer before her death.

“Your punishment is to be…” Spike paused for dramatic affect. “… introducing me to your Mum and little sis.”

“Spike!” Beth bleated out the male vampire’s name. “That’s so not what I had in mind!”

“Oh yeah, pet? What kind of naughty thoughts were you entertainin’? Maybe some of this?” Spike adjusted Beth’s body, and he slammed his hard cock into her pliant body.

Beth gave a sigh of relief. Feeling Spike’s shaft push in and out of her sheath was nothing short of heaven for the turned Slayer. She loved him beyond reasoning, and she felt compelled to tell him as often as possible.

“I love you!” Beth cried out when Spike pushed extra hard against the sweet spot inside her pussy.

“Love you, too, Specter.” Spike buried his fangs into Beth’s flesh. He took in her cool, savory Slayer’s blood. He wondered how after being a vamp for so long she could still taste like a Slayer. Then he had his answer when Beth shifted into Slayer mode.

Beth clenched her muscles around the intruding cock. It felt more than intruding to her. It was as if he was invading everything about her.

“Mine,” Spike growled. He gripped Beth’s hips as he pressed himself tightly against her to empty his cold seed deep within her willing body. “All mine: woman, vampire, Slayer.”

“Yours, all of me is yours, Spike,” Beth cooed. “But you came too darned fast. I didn’t get anything.” She stuck her lip out.

“Pouty. Gonna get it.” Spike leaned over to nibble the offending flesh. Then he rolled over on his back, and he wiggled his tongue at Beth. “Why don’t you just crawl on up here, and sit on my face?”

“But I’m all nasty now,” Beth protested.

“Doesn’t bother me, pet.” Spike leered at Beth. “Unless the Slayer’s too chicken to climb up on a vampire’s face for her pleasure.”

“Who are you calling a chicken?” Beth stuck her tongue out at Spike. Then she did what he told her to do, and she enjoyed herself immensely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mom?” Beth ducked her head inside the 1630 Revello Drive house. “There’s someone I’d like you to meet.”

“Honey, I wasn’t expecting you this evening,” Joyce called out. “I’m in the kitchen.”

“Uh, I kinda need you to invite him in.” Beth looked over her shoulder at Spike.

“You’re finally bringing Spike over to meet us.” Dawn bounced down the hall from the kitchen. “That is so cool.”

Beth rolled her eyes. “I thought you were supposed to go to Janice’s tonight?”

“She cancelled at the last moment.” Dawn huffed in disgust. “I guess a group date with R.J. is better than movies with her best friend.”

Joyce came out of the kitchen drying her hands. “You really brought your boyfriend by to meet us? Does he know?”

“Yeah, he knows.” Beth opened the door wider to reveal Spike standing on the porch next to her. “I kinda got hurt on patrol last night.”

“Buffy, are you okay?” Joyce’s voice instantly changed to being very worried.

“Yeah, I’m okay. Spike, this is my Mom Joyce, and the brat is my sister Dawn.” Buffy smirked at Dawn when the younger girl stuck her tongue out at the vampiress. “Mom, Dawn, this is Spike.”

“Pleased to meet you.” Spike ducked his head almost shyly. He had never been introduced to a girl’s family before.

“Please, come in, Spike.” Joyce stepped back to let her daughter and her guest enter the house. “I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“All good I hope,” Spike drawled. He really liked the Summers’ women. They smelled nice, and they seemed to be treating him with respect. He looked around the house, realizing it was almost like Buffy’s home. “You have a nice home.”

“Oh, he is polite,” Joyce murmured.

Buffy giggled. “Of course he is, Mom. He is a Victorian gentleman after all.”

“Oi, I’m no gentleman,” Spike protested. He sauntered past the women, pinching Buffy on the ass as he passed her. When he reached the living room, he flopped down on the couch.

“Ass.” Buffy muttered. “He’s just being a big turd tonight.” She turned to smile warmly at Joyce. “So what’s for dinner, Mom?”

Joyce and Dawn chuckled at Spike’s antics. Having heard all about him from Buffy, they knew he was just pulling their chains. They could tell that Spike and Buffy really cared deeply for each other.

“If you’d given me a call, dear, I could have gotten some of those wings and blooming onions that you said Spike likes so much,” Joyce replied. She called out to Spike, “I hope you like Italian, Spike.”

“Anything is good, Mrs. Summers,” Spike said in return. He smirked at the three Summers women still standing in the living room doorway.

“Well, get up off your lazy ass, and let’s eat then.” Buffy spun on her heel, and she went to the dining room where she made sure there was another place laid out on the table for Spike.

Joyce and Dawn went into the kitchen to get the lasagna, salad, and garlic bread. After everyone was settled in the dining room, and the food had been served, Buffy asked her mother how the last visit to the doctor had gone.

Joyce put down her fork. “They want me to go to Scottsdale, Arizona to the Mayo Clinic. The doctor says that they would have a better chance of doing the surgery successfully.”

“That’s a good thing, right?” Buffy looked concerned.

“I suppose.” Joyce pressed her lips together for a second. “But it’ll mean Dawn has to be taken out of school, and she can’t afford to miss any.”

Buffy glanced at Spike for a minute before she quietly said. “That won’t be a problem, Mom. There’s this wicked strong demon out there that’s after my family, even if she doesn’t know who you are. I’m having robot boy make me duplicates of you and Dawn.”

“You’re doing what?” Joyce stared at her daughter in disbelief.

“It’s the only thing I could think of.” Buffy glanced at Spike again. “Spike can tell you how lifelike the robots will be. Nobody will know the difference. I swear. You and Dawn can go to the clinic and be safe. The robots will go to school and work at the gallery. It’s a win-win situation.”

“How come you didn’t discuss this with me before? If the demon is wicked strong, won’t you be at risk too?” Joyce asked.

“I didn’t want to worry you.” Buffy looked down at her hands. “I figured I’d tell you after the robots were finished.”

Spike knew why Buffy wanted the robots. She had kept nothing from him after they were mated, except the fact that Dawn was the Key and actually belonged to both of them as she wasn’t sure what his reaction would be. Spike took Buffy’s hand under the table, and he squeezed it tightly.

“That’s so cool!” Dawn chortled. “I can miss school and still get good grades. You’re the best big sis ever.”

“You can’t tell anyone, you know?” Buffy said. “Janice would spill it all over school.”

“I know.” Dawn scrunched up her nose. “I don’t care. It’s cool anyway.”

“When will the robots be completed?” Joyce went back to eating, not as disturbed by the fact that she’d be replaced by a robot as she should be.

“I talked to Warren this afternoon.” Buffy nodded. “He told me they’d be done by Friday. I was totally surprised he got them done so fast. It’s only been two weeks.”

“How will we do this? It’s not like we can leave in our own car?” Dawn looked around at the other curiously.

“Well, if we do it at night, Spike can drive you down to Los Angeles to the airport. The one nice thing about Sunnydale is the fact that everyone ignores what’s right in front of their faces.” Buffy shrugged. “The only person we have to worry about is Mrs. Neilson across the street.”

“Yeah, she likes to prune her roses at odd hours of the night.” Dawn whirled one finger around one of her ears in the universal sign for crazy. “I’m actually surprised that she hasn’t been munched on by a vamp already.”

“This is the Hellmouth, Nibblet. Maybe she’s a demon?” Spike suggested.

Dawn considered this idea. It had plenty of merit, and she nodded her head in agreement. “Actually, we could tell everyone we’re going away for the weekend,” she said. “That would give Buffy a bit longer to work things out with this Warren guy.”

“Good idea,” Buffy told her sister. “That would work out perfect.”

“I’ll let Mrs. Neilson know all about it,” Joyce said.

“What are we supposed to tell the Slayers?” Spike sat back in his chair.

“Pick up some more cats while you’re in Los Angeles. Just tell them you’re getting new stock,” Dawn replied around a mouthful of garlic bread. She saw the surprised look on Spike’s face. “She did tell us everything you know.”

“Sounds good. It’s a plan then.” Buffy nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Friday, Warren called Buffy to tell her that the robots were finished. When she got to his house, she was quite pleased to find that the bots were so lifelike that if it hadn’t been for her vampire hearing she never would have suspected that they weren’t human.

Joyce and Dawn got off to Scottsdale without a hitch, Spike brought back some prime specimens from Los Angeles, and the robots were able to take over their assigned roles on Monday with nary a problem. Everything was going fine for Buffy and Spike. Not so for Cassie, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie was surprised by the knock on her dorm door, and her Slayer senses told her that it was a vampire. Not just any vampire either, but Angel. When she opened the door, Cassie just stared at the ensouled vampire with a wary gaze.

“I got the soul anchored, Cassie,” Angel said softly. “I did it so we could be together. I love you.”

“Angel?” Cassie’s voice was filled with hope.