Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was nicely betaed by Brittany. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 10: Hard Decisions/Good Results



Three hours later, Buffy woke up finding herself in a hotel room sleeping with Spike. She crawled out of his arms to leave him sleep and went out to his car carrying the bags and cooler in since it was daylight and she knew he couldn’t. She selected a pair of pants and a simple tee shirt with matching red panties and bra before going into the shower to clean up. She felt dirty because she hadn’t showered after her shift last night. She wondered how Kim was holding up but figured she was fine and had gotten the best end of the deal. She was no longer homeless and had a job and a cat.

She stripped out of her clothes and climbed into the shower enjoying the feel of the hot water on her. She washed her hair with the shampoo she had brought with her and as she rinsed her hair, she began to wonder what this new part of her life would bring her. She was journeying now with a vampire. Not just any vampire but a vampire who had tried to kill her many times. He seemed pretty harmless and he seemed to need her as much as she needed him although she would never admit that out loud.

A few minutes later, Buffy came out of the shower, dressed and feeling pretty good. She was clean at least and had on fresh clothes. She stepped into the room quietly as to not to awake Spike noticing that that he had opened one eye to look at her. She crawled into the bed next to him and heard his stomach growl. She felt so damn guilty so she asked, “Spike I have a question. Answer me truthfully okay?”

Spike nodded agreeing, “I will try.”

Buffy quietly asked, almost nervous of the answer, “Feeding. How much blood makes you full?”

Spike sighed wishing she hadn’t asked and Buffy continued misreading his sigh for one of annoyance, “I heard your stomach growl and I can feed you some but I don’t want to die from it. If you mix some of my blood with your pig’s blood, will that help the flavor?”

Spike looked as though he was in shock. Buffy continued, “Would that be ok? You are so quiet that you are making me nervous.”

Spike let out a deep breath and stated in a cool tone, “I don’t know if I can bring myself to feed from you, love.”

Buffy waved her hand in front of him as she tried to convince him because she was sure she wanted to this, “Don’t think of it as feeding and besides I’m offering. You’re obviously hungry. Your stomach is still growling and I won’t let you eat people so it’s the least I can do.”

She shrugged thinking if she acted like it was no big deal, he’d give in.

He studied her for a moment, “Tell you what. I’ll drink one pint of pig’s blood and that will do.”

Buffy frowned, “Don’t you want Slayer blood? Angel always said it was supposedly good.”

Spike frowned not understanding this girl for a moment, “I don’t want to hurt you.”

Buffy whispered softly, “Does it always hurt?”

Spike shook his head, “No Buffy, love, it doesn’t have to hurt but to make it not hurt, I would have to be a bit intimate with you and I’m not sure you want that.”

Buffy bit her bottom lip very nervously. Spike was sexy, really sexy and she so didn’t want to be totally alone anymore. She had gotten turned on around him before because he was amazing. Plus Spike was so far great company and she was responsible for him not feeding and being full and she was full because he cared enough to suggest she eat the sandwich. She bit her bottom lip even harder and then came up with an idea. She continued to bite her lip until she drew blood and then watched as Spike’s eyes turn gold at the scent of her blood. She whispered leaving the drop of blood on her lip to entice him, “Will my blood alone feed you? Will you end up draining me? Will you be able to stop?”

Spike smirked barely controlling the blood lust running through his veins as he watched a tiny prick of blood form on her lower lip and the smell was intoxicating, “Number one, I won’t drain you no matter what. Number two, I’m sure even a pint of your blood will fill me seeing how it’s Slayer blood. Number three, I’m strong. I can stop when I need to stop. I, rarely kill the blokes I feed from. Are you sure about this Buffy?”

Spike closed his eyes praying she said yes and he heard the quiet words, “Yes, I’m sure.”

With that Spike patted his lap and she looked at him questionably, “Um…why your lap?”

Spike sighed as he questioned, “Do you trust me at all, Buffy?”

Hearing him use her real name caused her walls to drop down and she shook her head but crawled up into his lap anyway still on top of the blankets which formed a barrier in her eyes.

He gently spoke near her ear, “Ok pet, there two ways to do this. Number one, you fully clothed but I’ll have to reach inside your pants to get you turned on so that it doesn’t hurt or number two, you leave the shirt on for modesty knowing you’ve only been with my grand-sire so probably not many have seen you naked. Either way Buffy, if you don’t want to this hurt, bottom line is, I’m going to have to touch you in intimate places. I’m not saying I have to shag you senseless or even at all but you have to be turned on as to be distracted. If you are going to fight me, I’ll just wait until nightfall to eat. I need you to trust me so it doesn’t hurt. As I said before, I won’t hurt you, Buffy. Do you trust me?”

Buffy hesitantly nodded not really sure what she was getting herself into but was determined not to analyze this. She needed to do this or she would be alone so she removed her sleeping pants leaving her in her shirt only. She turned her body to the side and leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips determined to make this easier on him. As she kissed him, she felt his hands frame her face and he returned her kiss with such fervor that her breath caught in her thought and her head started spinning. Her only thought was, ‘Angel never kissed me like this. This is amazing.’

But all thoughts flew out of her head as he moved his hand down to cup her breasts through the shirt and she moaned feeling herself get turned on. She wondered for a brief second, ‘Will this change me? Will he change? How far will he go?’ but then she realized she trusted him because he seemed different than Angelus and she really had no one else to trust. She also realized that on some deep primal level, he could have killed her many times over in the last two days. Hell, he could have even killed her while they were working together against Angelus. He didn’t seem to want to kill her for some odd reason. Her thoughts were lost again as he moved one hand down to her uncovered center.

He moved his finger up against her lips and felt how wet she was. He let out a sigh before capturing her mouth with his again. Deep down inside he knew he didn’t have to really do anything more. She was so turned on, she would want the bite but part of him didn’t want this moment to end. He was touching her and she was letting him and she was going to let him bite her, which not even Angel got to do.

He felt her shudder and heard her gasp as he pushed his finger between her lips and touched her clit. God she was so receptive as he heard her moan as he gently rubbed her clit for a moment. She was withering under his touch moaning for more. He wasn’t one to refuse a lady so he moved his finger down further until he reached her entrance. He gently used one finger and pushed the finger inside of her and heard her gasp and then let out a loud moan as she clung to his arms with her slayer strength. Her legs were spread wider to give him access, her head was thrown back in ecstasy and the sounds coming from her mouth were to die for. He was urged on as he moved a second finger and felt her muscles squeeze around his finger and imagined for a minute how it would feel around his erection. He groaned at that thought as he carefully curved his fingers to find her g-spot, which he found on the first try and felt her tense in pleasure. She arched her back bringing her hips off his lap. He leaned over without thinking and lifted up her shirt to pull it off her head and to suck on her breasts. She was withering under his touch as he pumped his fingers in and out of her and sucked one breasts while squeezing the other.

Buffy moaned out, “God, so good.” Spike took a minute to enjoy her words never hearing anything like it in his life or unlife.

The only one he had ever been with was Dru and she was hardly appreciative. He lifted his head to kiss her passionately and she returned the kiss with just as much passion. For a moment, Spike could almost imagine she felt the same for him as he did for her but he couldn’t let that be his focus. Instead he kissed her cheek then sucked on her earlobe, causing her to arch her hips again and he filed that information into his Buffy database for later use.

He continued to kiss down her neck and found her jugular and kissed it and then sucked on it bringing the blood to the surface. Buffy was so close she was lost to anything but pleasure which was right where Spike needed her to be. He brought his thumb up to rub her clit while fingering her again and again and while fondling one of her breasts and she tensed her muscles to moan out his name while having an intense orgasm. Spike took advantage and bite down carefully as to not to tear the skin and took a few pulls of blood. He closed his eyes feeling the power of her lust filled blood enter his system. Lust filled blood was even more powerful than fear filled blood.

He groaned at the intense feeling as he listened to her heartbeat to figure out when to stop. He took a few more pulls as Buffy orgasmed again and this time screamed out his name loudly for anyone in the next few rooms to hear. He took two more pulls of blood figuring that was about 2 or 3 pints and removed his fangs carefully from her neck and gently licked the area to clean and sealed the wound. He pulled his fingers out of her gently but continued to knead her breast in a loving fashion. Buffy’s eyes were still closed as she whispered, “That was amazing. I never…I’ve never experienced that before. Thank you.”

Spike smirked and realized she couldn’t see it and it was probably better than way so he lifted her up and pulled her into the bed with him so she was resting her head on his chest as he pulled her close whispering into her ear, “That was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you so much.”

Buffy was drifting off to sleep but heard his words that followed shortly, “I think I love you, Buffy Summers. I’m damned but I do.” With that, both of them fell asleep not saying another word.