Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was betaed by Brittany.

Chapter 20: Violence is Good for the Soul



Spike dropped kicked the last vampire in the cemetery and looked over at Buffy who pushed the hair from her face and tried to brush the dust from her clothing. Just then he was caught from behind and flipped over into a tombstone as Buffy was faced with a big football player sized vampire. She kicked at him making him falter on his feet but he got up fairly easy for a heavy guy. He taunted her, “You cheerleading type are pathetic. I dated a cheerleader once. She was a sweet little thing and actually prettier than you.”

Buffy kicked him in the stomach, which only made him laugh. She sighed and punched him in the stomach, which again had no affect on him. He picked her up over his head and threw her down on the ground and quickly fell upon her. His weight was horrible and the wind was knocked out of her as she struggled, trying to gain some ground to throw him off. Just then she felt more weight on the guy as she felt dust cover her body as she looked up and above her was Spike. His blue eyes were peering into hers and he reached up to wipe the dust from her face and gently traced her lips with his thumb.

She leaned up and kissed him hard on the lips wrapping her arms tightly around him to pull him against her. She moaned into the kiss as Spike rubbed his erection through his black jeans and into her lightweight tan pants that were covering her legs. She moaned and arched her hips to meet his thrusts and was lost in the sensation. He kissed down her neck sucking gently at the blood on her neck to leave a hickey right above the spot he had bitten her. He kissed further down and ran his hands under her shirt pulled it up to have access to her breasts.

She lifted her back to help ease her shirt up and over her breasts and kissed each one through her bra. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair pulling his head closer to her breasts. He reached around and unclasped her bra with one hand and immediately started kissing her nipples with his mouth while teasing the other with his hand. She was shuddering under him enjoying every touch and feeling he excited in her.

She was so lost in the sensation she didn’t notice the demon behind Spike until he had slammed down on Spike’s head causing him to squish her. She screamed without any thought and Spike jumped up ignoring the blood seeping out of his head and kicked the demon. He was a yellow green color and had weird hair. He growled at Spike and Spike growled back and the demon backed off. Spike growled something else to him and the demon bowed and turned around and left. Buffy looked at Spike and demanded, “What the Hell was that?”

Spike replied rubbing a hand to the back of his head, which had him groaning as he noticed it was covered in blood, “Ted’s family. He heard your moaning and thought you were in trouble. I guess demons don’t moan when in pleasure or something. He saw a vampire getting it on with a human and thought he’s help save her. I merely told him we were together. He looked at you standing behind me ready to protect me and believed me. He apologized. I told him to send Ted a hello so he left us alone.”

Buffy looked amazed, “I didn’t know you speak different demon languages.”

Spike shrugged, “Hobby of mine. I had to do something with my 120 years on Earth and with Dru running around sometimes, I took up cooking and learning languages. Also broke into the Watcher’s Council place once to learn about slayers.”

Buffy shook her head and wrapped her arm around Spike after straightening up her shirt and re-clasping her bra looking a bit embarrassed, “Perhaps next time we are in the moment, we should make sure we aren’t in a graveyard.”

Spike laughed and yelled, “I’ll race you home.” Buffy grinned and didn’t reply and instead took off running. Spike yelled after her, “No fair Slayer. That’s cheating!”


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Buffy got home first and started stripping the second she got in the house. She left her shirt at the door, her bra at the bottom of the stairs, her pants on the steps and her underwear on the doorknob to their bedroom. She climbed into bed naked grinning knowing she was ready. Spike climbed the stairs collecting her clothes while removing his yelling, “Fee, Fie, Foe, Fum, I smell the blood of my slayer, um.”

Buffy giggled at his silliness and shouted, “I’m waiting!”

Spike crawled onto the floor and since the lights were off, she couldn’t spot him. She was used to the tingling sensation of him being close so when he jumped up onto the bed to pounce on her, she screamed and he smothered her face with kisses to shut her up. With her heart already racing from being scared, she was quickly lost in his kisses. His kiss was so good and hot that she moaned his name as he kissed down her neck admiring the hickey he left earlier and moved to the other side of her throat and his inner demon growled at the mark on her neck left from the dead vampire. It was a tiny mark but still visible to his keen eye. He sucked the skin to leave a hickey in an attempt to mark her to make her belong to him.

She moaned and wiggled a bit encouraging him to kiss lower to find her breasts already taunt and eager for him. He could clearly smell her arousal and teased and nipped at her nipples driving her crazy. She moaned his name over and over again and moved her hands down to his check tracing circles around his nipples. He moaned as she slipped her hands lower and was nervous. Spike stopped and looked into her lust filled eyes whispering, “Buffy, love, are you sure you are ready for this?”

Buffy nodded and whispered, “Very sure. Please make love to me. I’m just nervous. I’ve never seen a guy naked. I’ve never really touched a naked guy other than his back. I didn’t do any of the work so I’m not sure I am any good and I don’t know what to do.”

She looked so nervous he immediately kissed her whispering between kisses, “You can touch my body and learn. I’m sure you will be bloody perfect pet. Only do what you want to do. Don’t feel obligated to do anything. I don’t mind doing all the hard work. Just not into pain. Been there, done that and I don’t get off on it.”

Buffy smiled and whispered, “Me neither so we are equal there.” With that she dropped her eyes down between them to see his erection and gasped whispering softly, “That won’t fit in me.”

Spike smirked and smothered her with kisses promising, “It will and it will feel good I promise.”

Buffy trusted him and leaned back at his request and he kissed her breasts again and sucked on her nipples, kissing down her stomach until he reached her hair line. She sat up watching his mouth as he split her legs open a little further then put them on his shoulder whispering, “I want to taste you, pet. It smells so good; I can’t wait to taste it. It will also make sure you are really ready for me.”

Buffy leaned back onto the bed trusting him as she felt him blow across her clit and she arched her back at the feeling. He smirked and leaned down to take her clit into his mouth and suck on it. She moaned loudly moving her hands to hold his head closer so he couldn’t move. He was really thankful he didn’t have to breathe because of how tightly she was pressing him to her clit. He continued to kiss, suck, lick and nibble at it driving her crazy. He then moved down and inserted his tongue into her hole. Buffy arched her hips high and he had to keep a firm hold on her legs to keep from her jumping off the bed.

She could feel bruises forming on her legs but didn’t care. This felt so good as he continued to move his tongue in and out of her hole. God, she never knew that sex could feel like this and suddenly she felt her muscles tense up and she knew she was going to get off with his mouth down there. She yelled to warn him, “I’m ready to cum, Spike.”

He grinned at her admission and whispered against her clit causing air to blow across it, “Cum for me Buffy. Cum for me, only for me.”

She tensed up and her leg muscles squeezed his shoulders tight as she orgasmed moaning out his name. He continued to suck on her clit and began to pump a finger in and out of her prolonging her orgasm until she shouted, “Please, I need something else, I need a break.”

Spike crawled up her body and stopped touching her only to give her a mind-blowing kiss. She could taste herself on his lips but didn’t care. All she knew is she wanted him like never before. She arched her hips trying to find him to enter her. He stopped kissing her and put a finger against her lips whispering softly, “Shh pet, easy does it. Let me do it gentle like. You’ve only had one thing in there and it wasn’t as big I’m sure. So it might hurt but I promise it will feel good once I’m in there. Let me take it nice and easy for you okay?” Buffy nodded and he whispered, “Now don’t move.”

Buffy nodded again moving her hands to run them through his hair and down his back trying to feel his skin under her hands. He suddenly moved his erection against her hole and she tensed up in fear. He sighed knowing this would be bad if she was tense. As he tried to enter her, he leaned down and kissed her again feeling her relax as he slipped the tip inside of her. She moaned and fought the urge to arch her hips and instead let him take the speed. He lowered himself a little more then stopped allowing her body to adjust. He did this a few times until he was almost all the way in. He then whispered, “Don’t move, it’s time.”

He slipped out of her and she moaned at the lost of contact and he gently thrust forward slamming himself totally into her. She moaned out in pain and pleasure as she clawed her nails down his back. He could smell his blood and felt her began to wiggle under him testing the feel of his body inside of hers. He took the hint and began to slowly move in and out. She whispered, “Oh God, this is better than I imagined.”

Spike moaned in response, “You are so hot, so tight, so beautiful and so perfect.”

Buffy and Spike started to move to the same rhythm driving them both closer and closer to the edge of an orgasm. He reached down between them and rubbed her clit frantically trying to bring her to orgasm at the same time as him. She whispered, “Spike, bite me.” Spike shook his head having made a promise to himself not to do that again after the last time she reacted but she was persistent, “Please Spike, bite me. I need you to bite me.”

Spike sighed knowing he wouldn’t be able to give in and then he felt Buffy do something he never expected her to do. She raised her head up and bit his neck drawing blood. This brought out his demon fully and he vamped out slicing her neck with his fangs on the side that the other vampire had bitten her on and roared a, “Mine!!”

Buffy moaned in response and started to orgasm. Spike took a few sips of her blood roaring loudly, “Mine. Buffy tell me you are mine.”

Buffy didn’t reply and continued to orgasm and the demon tried one more time, “MINE! Tell me you are mine!”

Buffy didn’t realize what she was doing but knew Spike needed a response and she managed to answered in a raspy voice, “I am yours...always.”

She then orgasmed again and Spike followed her into an orgasm as he roared out, “Buffy!” He was still vamped out for the first few minutes after their release as he lay gently on top of her with his elbows supporting most of his weight, as he licked her neck wound gently.


Chapter End Notes:
Last chapter for a bit until the next update. Hope you are enjoying it so far! I know it was a cliffhanger but you got Spuffy loving!