Author's Chapter Notes:
Betaed again by Brittany. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 24: Shower Fun



She knew what part of him was left; he opened his eyes knowing it too and spoke gently with reassurance, “Pet, you don’t have to do this.”

She whispered softly putting a finger in front of his lips, “I want to. I have to.”

He nodded and closed his eyes to make her less nervous as she knelt down and ran the washcloth up his legs. Before she washed it, she placed a gentle kiss on the top, causing Spike to whisper, “Bloody Hell that felt amazing.”

She grinned feeling more power sweep over her as she gently brought the cloth down and grasped his erection in her hand and pumped it with the cloth. He groaned and leaned back on the shower wall for support. She liked the feeling of this power over him and brought up her other hand to gently cup his balls while she continued to pump him. He hissed in pleasure and couldn’t resist putting his hands in her hair in encouragement. At this point she didn’t mind because she wanted to try something new. She looked up at him nervously, “I want to try something. I don’t know if I’ll like it… I’ve never... Well… It would be my first. Will you tell me if I do something wrong?”

Spike looked down at her with love shining in his eyes, “You can’t possibly do anything wrong. Buffy, but if you do I’ll tell you. But I’m sure this will feel good. You don’t have to.”

She licked him from bottom to top to shut him up as he hissed in pleasure again and his grip got a little tighter in her hair but still not tight enough to hurt her. She smiled and opened her mouth to take his erection in. It wouldn’t go too far in. It was even bigger than she imagined, so she wrapped her hand still around the bottom she couldn’t reach and licked and swirled her tongue around the tip while her hand pumped him while her other hand massaged his balls. He groaned out her name and was losing control rapidly, “So hot, so perfect. God that feels so good. Keep it up pet, just like that. Wow you’re a natural. God so amazing.”

His words were seriously turning her on as well and she moaned around his erection and he thrusted his hips just a little but immediately stopped himself as to not to hurt or force her. She swallowed and took a little more of his erection into her throat. She grinned finding this trick and swallowed a few more times relaxing her throat and Spike went wild. He was rubbing his fingers through her hair, groaning her name over and over again. She licked the top and swallowed again taking the last bit of his erection into her mouth. She then focused on licking and massaging his balls and then moved her head up and down and Spike roared, “Buffy, now.”

Buffy took no chances and began to swallow immediately while he orgasmed into her mouth She managed to swallow a lot of it but some still dribbled down her lips down to her neck.

When he had finished he moved her face under the water to wash her face and smiled up at him whispering, “Was it okay?”

Spike pulled her up for a kiss whispering, “Ok? That was bloody perfect. Best ever.” Buffy blushed and he grinned, “Give me a minute to get the strength back in my legs and it will be your turn, pet.”

Buffy smiled at that and rested her head against his chest giving him those few minutes while both of stood under the water. Then he gently moved her under the water to make sure her body was all wet and then took her sponge and poured the vanilla smelling soap into it and whispered huskily, “Turn around, pet. I need to wash your back.”

She turned around knowing she loved the feel of his hands on her. She had enjoyed it so much last time. She closed her eyes and swayed a bit when he started to rub her shoulders. He looked a little worried, “Pet, turn around.” She protested a little and she heard him whisper softly, “Do you trust me?”

She knew he wouldn’t hurt her so she turned around and he pulled her against his chest to rest her body against him as he reached around her to gently caress her back. She enjoyed this way of washing so much more than before. She moaned as he massaged her back and made her relax. He then bent down while pulling her hands onto his shoulders for support and rubbed the back of her legs with the sponge careful to stick to only the back. She spread her legs a little bit and tilted her head back in pleasure as he worked his way up her legs gently massaging everywhere he touched. Her body felt like jello and she was so thankful she was holding onto him for support.

He then reached the tops of her legs and instead of cleaning where she wanted, he went and started to massage and wash her stomach, then up to her breasts. He spent a lot of time on her breasts, massaging them, teasing the nipples, pulling on the nipples gently, then used his mouth after rinsing her to suck on them making them into little pebbles. He had her moaning so loudly that he thought she might even get off on just that. He made a mental note to test that someday and then moved up to her shoulders to massage and clean there.

She threw her head back and he was so tempted to bite her but instead gently washed the area smiling that at least his one-way claim mark had completely taking away the mark of the other vampire who had bitten her. He then kissed his way over her breasts pausing to suck on each nipple then kissed her stomach, pausing there to tease her belly button with his tongue. He then finished with finally kissing her hairline before spreading her lips and couldn’t resist taking a full lick of her down there.

She screamed immediately starting to cum and yelled out his name. He grinned and sucked up her juices and when she was dry he carefully used the sponge to clean the area even while she was still shaking from aftershocks and she was holding onto him so tightly he thought she was going to collapse.

He stood up then and she swayed and almost fell but he caught her wrapping her legs around his waist as he kissed her and reached over to turn off the water. He lifted her out of the shower tub and stepped over the edge himself to gently stand her up and reach for their towels. He toweled himself off first quickly and then took careful time to towel her off making sure she was completely dry.

She smiled at how much care he was giving her and squealed when he lifted her back up into his arms. When back in the bedroom he placed her down in front of her bag to get dressed for patrol. She put on a tight pair of pants that were sensible yet comfortable and a red tank top. He put on his normal black attire with an extra red shirt in case she needed his duster for warmth. Both put on boots and they were ready to go. He told her to sit down on the bed and he gently took the brush she was ready to use, and brushed out her hair carefully. She closed her eyes again loving the feel of him brushing her hair. He gently twisted it half up and requested, “Hair thing?”

She looked confused but handed him the barrette she was holding in her hand and felt him easily put the barrette into her hair. She was curious about how she looked as he fluffed her bangs and smiled at her kissing her nose, “You look perfect.”

She rushed into the bathroom to see how she really looked and was amazed that he had done her hair even better than perhaps she could. She looked at him curiously and he shrugged, “Dru was sick when we first arrived in Sunnyhell. I would help fix her hair.”

She nodded a little thankful Dru had taught him some of the finer points she enjoyed about him and without thinking took his hand and he grabbed his duster and out they went.