Author's Chapter Notes:
Second to the last chapter for now. It was betaed by Brittany of course!

Chapter 29: Completeness



Spike whispered against Buffy’s ear the minute they hit their block, “I’ll race you!”

Buffy laughed and took off in a fast run as Spike rounded the corner passing her. She laughed some more, “Hey, don’t forget about me!”

Spike laughed and jumped back to grab her around her waist and then swing her into his arms to carry her like a baby, “No worries. I most definitely will never forget you, love.”

And he raced into the house kicking the door shut behind them. He jumped the stairs, 3 at a time, reaching the top in record time before putting Buffy down on the bed. He dropped his duster next to the bed and pulled off his boots and socks before crawling up Buffy to gently remove the jacket from her arms and then kissed her gently. He slowly peeled off her shirt kissing the skin from her stomach up to her shoulder as the skin was exposed. She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair to rest at the nape of his neck twirling the hair there as he gently nibbled at her lace covered breasts before gently removing the bra and looked over her exposed top half of her body. She blushed and he whispered, “All mine. So perfect and so beautiful and soon it will be all mine. I’ll take good care of you Buffy, I promise.”

She smiled up at him as he lowered his head to her breast while gently kneading the other one causing her to softly moan again. His movements were slow and deliberate without any rush. He was trying to show his love for her and that is what he would do. He gently moved one hand down to rub over her stomach gently kneading the skin there before unsnapping the top of her jeans to pull them down over her legs. She had already kicked off her boots so they were brought down to her ankles where he moved his body down to be level with her feet. He pulled the pants off her legs and then pulled her socks off one by one. He then softly massaged each foot before placing tender kisses all over them including her insteps, her heels, and each toe, which he gently sucked on. Buffy heard herself moan while her body lit up, like it was on fire. He lightly kissed her ankles then her shins followed by her thighs until she was moaning like crazy. The feeling he was bringing forth was unbelievable. She had never felt so alive. It was like he knew her body better than he did.

By the time he had kissed her clit, she was going crazy with love. She wanted to return the favor so gently pushed his face back to try to return the favor. He whispered, “In a minute pet, I really just want to enjoy the taste of you.” She agreed and leaned back on the bed as he brought his fingers down to open her to his gaze as he whispered, “So pink and pretty. Every part of you, love, is perfect and it’s all mine.” With that he licked up every drop and then used a finger to slowly enter her. He barely moved his finger and she moaned in pleasure, as she looked down at his eyes to see them so full of love.

She whispered, “Please, I want to get off with you the first time while you’re inside of me. Let me love you too.” Spike smiled understanding as he laid back bringing Buffy to straddle his legs to allow her time to touch him.

Buffy slowly kissed his lips, then the corners of his mouth, followed by his nose, and eyes which he closed. He groaned as she delicately sucked each ear lobe into her mouth and then kissed down his neck. He moaned in pleasure loving the feel of her warm lips on his neck and she carefully sucked his skin in and left a hickey on him to mark the spot. He allowed her a few minutes of sucking before whispering, “Buffy love, you really need to stop with my neck before it’s all over before it begins.”

She kissed down his shoulders to his chest gently kissing his nipples as he lifted up so she could completely remove the shirt from his chest baring it to her view. She sucked in a breath looking at it as she whispered, “You are so handsome and beautiful. You were made just for me.”

She smiled as she brought her fingers up to gently rub his nipples as she continued her kissing down to his stomach gently licking his belly button as she moved one of her hands down to unsnap his jeans and undo the zipper. The sound of the zipper echoed through the room since the only other noises were Buffy’s kisses and Spike’s occasional groans. She gently pulled his pants down his legs like he had done to her earlier and pulled them off his feet. Since he had already removed his boots and socks, she gently kissed his feet much like he did hers. She sucked on his toes and was rewarded with, “Bloody hell, love, that feels so good.”

She never realized feet were so sensitive before. She then kissed up his legs to pause at his erection. She didn’t want to get him off already but really wanted to taste and kiss him. There was a pool of pre-cum already on his stomach from where his erection had been weeping from her actions so she gently licked the pool up licking her lips before licking once around his erection and placing a kiss on the end. He pulled her up and rolled so she was underneath him and whispered, “Remember how to do this, pet? You have to mimic my actions after I do it first, okay?”

Buffy nodded and smiled spreading her legs even further before whispering, “Please, I need you in me.”

Spike gave her a gentle kiss and entered her. They both gasped at the feeling of being so full and complete. Spike groaned feeling like he was completely surrounded with fire and Buffy moaned feeling so full. Spike gradually started moving, with no rush to end it. Buffy kissed him with so much love and adoration that he thought he would burst with the feeling but it was not over yet. He tenderly licked at her neck picking up the pace to bring them both off at the perfect time. He was so close and she was struggling so he brought his hand down to rub her clit in time with their movements and within seconds she was pulled over the edge of an orgasm so he roared out his before sinking his fangs into the side of her neck over the same mark he had made the other night and roared, “Mine Buffy, you will always be mine.”

Buffy answered, “I’m yours.”

Then she bit his neck hard enough to break the skin and pulled one little sip of blood before saying, “Mine, Spike you are mine.”

Spike nodded and responded, “Always yours Buffy.”

With the claim completed, he pulled her close then felt an overwhelming feeling of love. He realized it at once that it was coming from Buffy. Buffy was experiencing the same thing. She gasped in shock feeling the love and feelings that Spike held for her hitting her hard. She took a sharp intake of air with the pleasure of feeling so complete and loved and couldn’t resist turning around to place a huge kiss on him. She whispered against his lips, “I never dreamed it would feel like this. It’s so powerful.”

Spike whispered back in a hoarse voice, “It is, pet. It is. Let’s sleep now if you can.”

Buffy nodded feeling so complete that she was able to close her eyes and rest knowing she was finally home and safe. Spike felt the same way and closed his eyes knowing he had finally found the woman of his dreams and he would never leave her side.