[Reviews - 307] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is a single, twenty-six year old assistant manager at Bloomingdale's department store. Buffy and her best friend, Willow, love to watch reality TV shows. When Angel is the runner up on the Bachelorette show and then becomes the next Bachelor, Willow sends in Buffy's photo and details to the casting team. What's a girl to do when she goes on a reality TV show to get to know a man she'd been attracted to only to fall for one of the camera guys instead?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 45321 Read: 48714
Published: 02/08/2009 Updated: 05/03/2009

1. Chapter One by DawnofMe [Reviews - 17] Liked (1498 words)
I never expected to write an All Human story. But here I am, posting the first chapter! I have many chapters written and a clear idea of where this will be ending, so you can be sure that story will have timely updates and will be completed. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.

Betas: Mabel_Marsters and Tanit. The super betas!

2. Chapter Two by DawnofMe [Reviews - 11] Liked (1420 words)
Thank you all for the wonderful reviews for the first chapter! With amazing readers like you, I can't help but be inspired to keep writing. And it helps to have such great betas looking out for me. Thank you Mabel_Marsters and Tanit!

3. Chapter Three by DawnofMe [Reviews - 11] Liked (1545 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters and Tanit. Thank you both, for all your hard work.

4. Chapter Four by DawnofMe [Reviews - 20] Liked (1792 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters and Tanit. Thank you ladies!

5. Chapter Five by DawnofMe [Reviews - 13] Liked (2514 words)
I have just finished writing chapter fifteen of this story, just to give you an idea of where I am with it. Thanks to all of you who have been reading and leaving reviews. You make my day and make it impossible for me to stop writing fan fiction. :)

6. Chapter Six by DawnofMe [Reviews - 15] Liked (1564 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters and Tanit. Two very helpful, wonderful people.
I don't know if I mentioned it, but the banner for this story was created by me. Just wanted to let it be known so no one thought I was stingy with credits. :)
Thank you, all, for reading and reviewing.

7. Chapter Seven by DawnofMe [Reviews - 13] Liked (1996 words)
Betas: Mabel-Marsters and Tanit.

8. Chapter Eight by DawnofMe [Reviews - 21] Liked (2264 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters and Tanit

9. Chapter Nine by DawnofMe [Reviews - 16] Liked (2524 words)
Betas: Mabel Marster and Tanit. I want to thank all the readers who have been reviewing. RL is kicking my arse right now and I've been having a tough time. The one bright spot is seeing all the kind comments about this story.

10. Chapter Ten by DawnofMe [Reviews - 15] Liked (2620 words)
I am now back at home and updates should keep coming regularly for this fic. I have only half a page left to write and this fic will be complete at twenty-one chapters long. :) Thanks to all who have left reviews.

11. Chapter Eleven by DawnofMe [Reviews - 11] Liked (2461 words)
Betas: Mabel_Marsters and Tanit
Just a quick note to let everyone know that this story is now complete in rough draft with 21 chapters! I've had some reviews that weren't reviews, but questions about the story. I'll will answer all questions to the best of my ability, if I'm sent an email. I won't give away plot or spoilers in responses to questions in reviews out of courtesy for my other readers.

Thanks to all who have left reviews. RL is attempting to settle down, but getting reviews letting me know that you are enjoying the story has really been a bright spot in my life at the moment.

12. Chapter Twelve by DawnofMe [Reviews - 21] Liked (2381 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters and Tanit.
Thank you ladies. I'm sure the readers thank you too, because they don't have to see my awkward sentences or the stray typo.

13. Chapter Thirteen by DawnofMe [Reviews - 14] Liked (2755 words)
The songs mentioned in this chapter are:

1. “Lady Marmalade” from Moulin Rouge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29EnyqVPpAc
2. “I Will Survive” by Gloria Gaynor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w
3. “The Saga Begins” by “Weird Al” Yankovic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evLRkSSzH14
4. “A Song for the Lovers” by Richard Ashcroft (lyrics are in the text of the story.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNnh8nszFU0&feature=related

14. Chapter Fourteen by DawnofMe [Reviews - 13] Liked (2379 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters & Tanit

15. Chapter Fifteen by DawnofMe [Reviews - 12] Liked (2719 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters and Tanit.

16. Chapter Sixteen by DawnofMe [Reviews - 10] Liked (2262 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters & Tanit
To the readers who have reviewed: Thank you so much for taking a moment to let me know you enjoy the chapters. I'm still shocked at how popular this story seems to be and I swear, all these reviews are enough to encourage me to try my hand at writing another All Human story in the future. (All the vampire, canon lovers like me are waving and saying, "Please, please, don't leave this woman anymore reviews.") LOL! But I hugz my reviewers.

17. Chapter Seventeen by DawnofMe [Reviews - 10] Liked (1785 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters and Tanit.

18. Chapter Eighteen by DawnofMe [Reviews - 14] Liked (1992 words)
To all the reviews: Thank you so much for letting me know that you are enjoying the story. I've had a bit of success in the original writing world recently that has made me very happy, but it doesn't dim the thrill that I get from hearing from my readers in fandom. Spuffy shippers are awesome people!

19. Chapter Nineteen by DawnofMe [Reviews - 14] Liked (2137 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters & Tanit

20. Chapter Twenty by DawnofMe [Reviews - 13] Liked (1936 words)
Betas: Mabel Marsters and Tanit.
This has been a wonderfully busy week for me. So many good things happening. I will respond to reviews for the previous chapter and this one as soon as I can. Thank you everyone for reading and leaving encouraging reviews. You all are the best!

21. Chapter Twenty-One by DawnofMe [Reviews - 23] Liked (2777 words)
Well, I never thought I'd write an All Human Spuffy story, but I did. Now that I'm posting this final chapter, I'm feeling sad about it ending. I had so much fun playing with the characters out of canon. I hope you all had fun right along with me. Thanks for reading!