Author's Chapter Notes:
I am a bad author. I know its been far too long since my updates,
I have only excuses. My son has been unwell, school holidays and RL and its been 8 weeks since I had peace and quiet
Buffy wrapped her arm around William's neck as he cradled her close to his chest. She felt amazing being carried in his arms, it felt like something out of a romance novel. William leant down slightly and kissed her on the lips: it was a gentle kiss, soft as a butterfly's wing but it sent shock waves through her body.

'Time for all good girls to be in bed,' he whispered as they approached her room. He set her down onto her feet and took the card key from her fingers, slipping it into the lock. 'Good night, Buffy,' he said softly before turning to go to his own room.

'And just where do you think you're going?' she asked quietly, leaning on the half open door.

'Buffy, we've never... I didn't want to put any pressure on you, I'll wait as long as you need.'

That was her William, all stuttering and falling over his words. Buffy wanted to giggle at his lack of eloquence.

She smiled at him. 'I've waited long enough, unless you don't want to.' Buffy hadn't meant to sound so insecure but it came out anyway.

William silenced her worries with a kiss. 'I've wanted to since I first saw you in that cheerleader's outfit,' he told her honestly. 'I just need to know this is what you want, Buffy, because if you let me in all the way I am never going to let you go, you know that.'

Buffy reached out her hand and grasped his, pulling him gently into the room and shutting the door behind them. Before she could move again, William had her pinned against the wall, his strong hands around her waist and his lips hungry for hers. He rubbed his leg up and down the place where her thighs touched one another, trying to gain entrance to the space between. Buffy moaned into his mouth, sending vibrations through his body. He licked the crease in her lips, begging for entrance and when she moaned a second time his tongue darted in and started exploring the inside of her mouth.

Buffy revelled in the taste of him, the feel of him as he traced her tongue, her teeth, her gums. She pulled him closer and opened her legs a little, feeling his strong thigh at the apex of her legs. Buffy could feel the material of her dress trap his leg, preventing it from going any further, but she rubbed herself up and down it, desperate for some relief from the storm building inside her. She could hear William groaning, his hard length pressed into her hip. It felt... wonderful...

William felt the satin and velvet under his questing hand. Buffy's fingers were doing amazing things to him, rubbing over his chest, his skin almost over-sensitive to the linen of his shirt. He could feel her nails scratch down the outside, setting him on fire with every move she made.

'Buffy,' he groaned as her clever fingers started to unbutton his shirt, her mouth breaking away from his to kiss the revealed flesh. William traced his hands over the bunched-up material and around the curve of her hip. He could feel the boning under the smooth satin top as he made his way slowly around to the top of the lacing that ran down past the curve of her delectable arse. William had been hypnotised by the lacing all night. He had fantasised about undoing the satin bow and unlacing the ribbon that held the two sides of the boned material together. William turned Buffy around, keeping his lips firmly on hers until her back was all he could see. He pulled gently on the ribbon, watching as the bow slipped out. His fingers didn't seem his own as they slipped each cross of the ribbon out from its hole. As they came free more and more of her back was exposed to his hungry eyes. William stroked the skin he could see and watched as Buffy shivered under his touch. William kissed her shoulder as he pushed the fabric away from her body. He knew it must have pooled on the floor, but his eyes were on the woman in front of him.

William turned her in his arms and picked her up bride-style and carried her to the bed. Her stockings felt wonderful under his arms. Buffy could feel the light smattering of hair on his forearms brush the back of her knees...

William's romantic display was almost derailed when he reached the bed. Between the pillows there was a huge bouquet of deep red roses. On the small table there was an ice-bucket with a bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Rose and two crystal glasses.
William let Buffy down gently, her corset rubbing his arms as he lowered her feet to the floor.

William handed the roses to her before pulling back the covers. Buffy inhaled deeply, smelling the rich perfume. The almost heady fragrance added to the romance of the room and the evening. As his hands pulled at the sheet, Buffy noticed he was shaking. With excitement or fear she wasn't sure, but he was trembling.

Buffy ran her fingers around the edge of William's shirt. Slipping the last of the buttons through their holes, she tugged it free of his dress pants as he poured two glasses of champagne. Buffy's fingers felt like lightning against his skin: he had never reacted to a simple touch the way he reacted to hers.

Buffy accepted the flute from him and sipped the pink sparkling wine, the bubbles flying up her nose and making her want to sneeze. She forgot the feeling completely when William started kissing her again. His feather-light lips traced their way down her face and along her jaw, down her neck and along her collar bone, and down her shoulder and along the swell of her breasts, his tongue tracing the outline of the corset she wore.

William's nimble fingers started undoing the catches holding the material together, opening more and more of her breasts to his perusal. William followed the material down with kisses and licks and soft nips with his teeth, sending shock-waves of pleasure through Buffy's body.

Buffy moaned. She could feel the heat building in her belly, pooling itself between her legs: she wanted more, she needed more, she just didn't know what. The flowers fell from her hands, landing on the floor as William wrapped his arms around her waist and swung her up onto the bed. Buffy felt the pillows behind her and rested her head back against them.

William toed off his boots and looked at his beloved Buffy spread out before him. She was still wearing the tiniest pair of knickers he had ever seen, and her legs were encased in sheer hold-up stockings, her feet in the black high-heeled pumps she had been wearing all evening. He knelt on the bed above her, running his hands along her legs, down her calves and to her feet.

'Take them off me,' Buffy whispered, but he shook his head.
'I want to feel those heels dig in me as I make you scream,' he told her before letting his hands run back up her legs to the junction of her thighs. He slipped a finger under the edge of her thong and stroked up between her lower lips.

'So wet for me,' he told her as he kissed her deeply again. Buffy could feel the hardness of his shaft pressing deeply into her thigh. The apparent size of it made her slightly apprehensive, but her mind soon returned to the hungry kisses William was giving her. She could feel his fingers exploring her most intimate place, moving against her heated flesh. Buffy tried to rub hard against his fingers, tried to make him rub her harder but William held back.

He plundered her mouth with his tongue, fighting for control for mastery of her. Buffy whimpered, sending vibrations through him. William kissed her down her near naked body, nipping and licking as he worshipped the woman spread out before him. His cock was stiffer than he had ever known, it almost hurt. William slipped his fingers out from her moist sheath and pulled her panties down her legs, still licking and nipping at her breasts. As her panties were free from her body he slipped his knee in between her thighs, pushing them apart. He sat back a little to take in the sight below him. She lay spread out like some pagan sacrifice, ready for his pleasure. He could feel his shaft weeping slightly at just the thought of being buried inside her body.

Buffy felt completely breathless, as though the air had been sucked from the room. She watched as William reached for a condom before catching his wrist in her petite hand.

'I'm on the pill, I started before you went away, and I'm clean. I don't want anything between us.'

Could this woman be any more perfect for him? William wondered as he kissed her deeply before bringing his other knee to the space between hers. He lifted her legs 'til they rested on his shoulders and started licking down her slit, tasting the ambrosia her body was producing. Buffy moaned at all the new sensations racing through her untried body, pooling in her lower abdomen, begging for release. William's talented tongue pulled on her clit as he sucked her juices from her. Buffy thrashed from side to side as her orgasm built: she had never felt this way before. As her first ever climax hit her, Buffy swore she could see fireworks flash in front of her eyes, and she screamed his name, her high heels digging into William's shoulders as she came.
Before she was totally recovered William licked and sucked at her clit again, bringing her closer and closer to an edge she hadn't believed even existed until this night. William continued to stimulate her body until her could feel her walls start to flutter for a second time. He thrust his tongue into her channel and could feel the barrier he was about to break.

'I need you too much to be as gentle as I should, Buffy,' he whispered to her, but Buffy was too far gone to hear his words. Taking one last sip of the honey she was producing William lowered her legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist. He could feel the heels digging into his arse as he lined up his cock against her virgin hole.

'Please, William, I need...' Buffy was incapable of even finishing the sentence.

'Shhh, it's alright baby, I know what you need and I'll take care of you, I promise,' he told her as the tip of his swollen cock slipped into Buffy. He managed to control himself for a couple of seconds before Buffy dug her heels into him, forcing him forward, fast. He could feel her virginity break as he entered her properly for the first time. It was a feeling he would never forget.

William stilled his body to allow them both to get used to the sensations coursing through their veins. Buffy felt like she was burning up from his touch, every time their skin touched she expected flames to erupt in the passing. She had taken a deep breath and tensed as the discomfort took the place of pleasure for a few seconds. She looked straight up into William's eyes and felt her heart melt. It was at that moment Buffy realised just how much she loved this man.

'I love you,' she whispered as her hips started moving of their own accord.

William felt his spirit soar. 'Love you, love you so much...' he told Buffy as he peppered her face with kisses.

They started the oldest dance of all. William could feel his cock sliding in and out of her velvet-soft walls. The noises Buffy was making beneath him were making him even crazier. He moved his hips in and out. Buffy could feel his pubic bone hitting her clit on every thrust, making her climb higher and higher. Thought and reason fled her mind and she was left just feeling. Feeling every movement, every touch and caress, feeling the love William was pouring into his actions. She could feel his hands on her arms, brushing up and down, then moving to her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh. She knew she would have bruises in the morning, wonderful, delightful bruises. William nipped and sucked at her neck: the sensation was more than she could take and she tumbled over the edge and into darkness, biting down on his shoulder as she did so.

The feeling and sight of Buffy orgasming beneath him, her slick walls constricting his cock, fluttering around him, milking his cock pushed him over the edge and he joined her where stars and fireworks met.

When they came to, they started again. Dawn was creeping across the sky before William and Buffy finally slept, exhausted and sated, wrapped in each other's arms. They were late joining everyone else for breakfast, but they were forgiven when Willow and Tara saw the size of the diamond in the ring on her finger. Buffy had never felt more loved or less alone. She was surrounded by people who loved her as she loved them. And William was home.