Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the wonderful reviews everyone, you have all been so great. I know that the sparkle vamps, aren't supposed to be able to eat or drink anything, but I changed it for hilarity's sake. I hope your all still with me and thanks again.

Special thanks to Spikelissa for her beta job.
Chapter 11

Buffy stood in the bathroom of her room in the Cullen’s home getting ready for a night on the town. Alice had asked her to go dancing with her since both of her sisters, as she put it, were stiff as boards, apparently Rosalie could not stand drunk male gawkers and Bella hated dancing. Buffy was sure Bella would change her tune real quick though, if you know how to fight you can most definitely dance! She thought maybe she would teach her Bella some dance moves on her first lesson. It might actually loosen her up to understand that there is a rhythm in fighting no matter who you are.

“Are you sure you don’t wanna go?” Buffy asked Spike as she applied her lip gloss over the natural pink lipstick she was wearing.

“Naw, the boys wanna take me out, show me the ropes. “Plus…” Spike mumbled. “I have things that need to be taken care of…” He paused then mumbled even lower, “Can’t very well get your ring if I’m with you, now can I?”

“What was that?” Buffy called from the bathroom.

“I said they want to show me how to drain a bear.” Spike said covering for his last statement.

There was a giggle before all out laughter erupted from the other room, “What’s so funny?”

“It’s just…” Buffy said in between hysterics, “you and bears, and,” he could hear her, she had actually fallen over. He could only roll his eye in preparation for what she would say next.

“You made a bear! You made a bear! Make it go away! Slayer, make it go away!” She mimicked in a complete giggle fit.

“Ha, ha, laugh it up Slayer,” Spike said in his most menacing tone. “If you forgot I’m stronger now! No bears gonna eat my dead carcass. In fact, nobody can kill me if I’m as strong as you, so why should I be afraid of some measly bear, plus I’m not tied to some stupid chair this time.” The giggles became hysterical laughter after that, until Buffy calmed down enough to breath.

Spike didn’t care if she was making fun of him, hearing her laugh like that was all that mattered. He could not help the grin that spread across his face. He slowly almost unconsciously began to navigate towards the bathroom.

She was hunched over the double sink counter making sure her makeup was perfect when he sauntered in. “God, your gorgeous, you know that?” He walked up behind her kissing her neck and shoulder as he flipped the back of her black silk dress up so he could look at her delectable ass. “You’re perfect,” he murmured before stroking the back of his hand along each cheek and down to her center.

Buffy began to tremble when she felt him cup her mound making her entire body spasm when she felt him move the fabric of her matching silk panties aside. “I thought you were going to wait for the perfect moment,” Buffy whispered.

“Oh, I am, doesn’t mean I can’t do what I love most though,” Spike rumbled.

“And what’s that,” Buffy said as Spike rubbed his finger along her slit, making her undulate her hips and moan.

“Make you cum on my face,” Spike said before dropping to his knees and burying his face in her pussy. He wrapped his lips around her clit as he shoved two fingers deep inside of her. She instantly cried out in pleasure and Spike purred his approval. “Like that, do you?”

“Oh…yes…” Buffy hissed as she writhed on his fingers. “Missed this… missed you,” she was panting now griping the edge of the counter until her knuckles were white and the marble cracked.

“Me too,” Spike said before moving his thumb to her clit and his mouth to hover over her sopping entrance. “God you smell good when you’re about to cum, can’t get enough of it. Can I taste you here? Can I fuck you with my tongue until your sweet juices fill my mouth?”

“God Spike… please,” Buffy mewled. She could feel his cool breath on her pussy and it was making her weak at the knees.

“Please what?” He growled doubling his effort with his thumb.

“Please…” Buffy panted. “Please make me cum,” she all but screamed.

“That’s my girl,” Spike said before diving in. God her taste was incredible, like vanilla and honey and power. His eyes rolled back in his head as her juices slid down his throat and he drank her like a man starved.

Buffy screamed his name as she came completely undone. White hot sparks shooting through her body. As she came down, she realized her entire body was trembling, “Oh god… that was… oh god,” She said before spinning around hoisting Spike to his feet and attacking his mouth.

Her hands were everywhere at once, and his head was still spinning from the effects of her ambrosia. When she began to fuck his mouth slowly with her tongue, he knew he had to stop, or they would ruin everything he had planned for tomorrow night. “Buffy… luv…” He said between kisses, “We should stop.”

She shook her head as she moved her hand to cup the bulge in his pants. “No stopping… want Spike.”

“Oh Christ,” He yelled when he felt her ripe his jeans open. She had his cock griped in a solid fist the next second, and he almost came right there when she got on her knees. The only thing that stopped her from engulfing his member with her hot little mouth was the sudden pounding on the bedroom door, “Buffy, you ready yet?” came Alice’s musical voice.

“Yah,” she sighed. “Be there in a minute.” She stood then tucked Spike back in his pants. “Guess we were saved by the bell,” She whispered. Standing on her tip toes to tug on his ear with her teeth. “Too bad, because I can’t wait to make you cum,” she said before kissing him long and hard. She then stepped back slipped into her shoes adjusted herself and walked out the door.

Spike released the breath he had been holding. Bloody hell, when had she become so forward? Not that he was complaining, but Christ, she was gonna kill him!

____________________________________________


The clip clop of her heals bounced off the marble walls as she strode down the hallway. She was finally ready to confront him. Finally ready to give him what he so richly deserved. She swung the heavy wooden doors open and entered the room he was being kept in. His wrists were in shackles pulled tightly above his head. And as the tears she had been keeping at bay for the past couple days finally broke free, she uttered the only question that had been on her mind. “Why Angel…why did you do it?”

Hate and pain filled eyes raised to hers; she almost didn’t recognize him as the man she once loved. He had the same look on his face, that same cold expression when he had fired her so many years ago. When he had almost lost himself completely, but this time, she realized with horror, he had. He grinned an almost Angelus grin and then spat, “Do you really need to ask?”

Cordelia’s eyes narrowed and all the anger she had been holding in for the past days came spewing forth. She snarled at him and brought the words she had wanted to say like a whip across his back. “Have you learned nothing? You arrogant jackass… You think it’s all about you, you think everything we worked so hard for was so you could get the person you wanted to claim as yours?”

“It wasn’t about her.” He snarled back, “It was about him taking what’s mine. It was about him getting everything I ever wanted.” He was screaming now. “I just got sick of being the Power’s whipping boy. All they have ever done is string me along, but it all came down to him, didn’t it? I’m not the Champion, he is.” He laughed hysterically, “But I changed that, didn’t I.”

Her eyes widened in disbelief, was this really the man she once loved? “You don’t know that. Just because I showed you what his future was, doesn’t mean you would get nothing in return. This was supposed to be your last selfless act. You needed to do what was right even if you hated it and claim your prize after you fulfilled your destiny.” Her heart was breaking, he had ruined everything and he didn’t care.

“What was my prize,” he sneered. “Become like the sniveling humans, so I can die old and alone, with absolutely nothing to show for it.” He chuckled evilly, “I don’t think so.”

Tears began to run in rivers down her cheeks, she shook her head in disgust. “Me, I was the prize Angel. The Powers were going to return me to you when everything was over. When you Shanshued.”

For the first time, she saw a flicker of guilt go through his eyes as his face slowly morphed into an expression of horror. He shook his head, “No,” he whispered. “You were… are dead.”

“And I’m staying that way because of you,” she screamed. She began to walk towards him. Her eyes full of hate and betrayal, “Do you remember what the Shanshu Prophecy states Angel?”

For the first time Angel felt true fear creep up his spine. “Of course I do,” he answered nervously.

An evil grin spread across her face, “A vampire with a soul will play a major role in the Apocalypse for good or evil, and he will be rewarded mortality.”

Realization dawned on Angel as Cordelia’s hand shot out over his heart. The warmth of her hand began to spread through his body, and then he felt it. His heart was beating again. He suddenly gasped for breath, and his head began to shake from side to side, “No, you can’t.”

“Yes,” she bit out, “I can.” There was a menacing look on her face. “Were sending you back to the world you helped create Angel, and you’re going back human. I hope you remember how to run.”

“No,” He snarled as he began to struggle against his bonds.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” she said grinning. “You failed Angel. The Powers intervened and Buffy and Spike are both in Eden.”

Just as he began to scream, he disappeared.

____________________________________________


The club was crowded when Alice and Buffy got there, and the music was so loud Buffy could feel the vibrations through her shoes. She smiled at Alice as they sat a table, not really knowing what to say.

“Do you want a drink?” Buffy asked nodding before Alice could answer. “I’m going to go get us a drink.” She went to the bar and order two beers and two shots, quickly downing the shot, so she could carry the rest back to the table.

“Here,” she said setting the drinks on the table.

Alice had an amused grin on her face, “You know if I didn’t already know that it was possible for vampires to get drunk, I might actually try to protest, but from what I can see of how this night will end Carlisle was wrong that we can’t drink or eat anything.”

Buffy arched her eye brows smirking, “What’s that like?” She asked curiously.

“What, seeing the future?” Alice asked.

“Yah, what’s it like knowing how things are going to end?”

“I don’t, nothing is ever written in stone. People change their minds or make different choices, and I can only see what happens until then.” She paused, her face getting a sour look as she took her shot and a swig of her beer, “Plus I can’t see the dogs or anyone around them.” She sneered, “It’s quite annoying.”

Buffy laughed, “Yah I noticed you guys don’t get along.”

Alice snickered, “I can’t help it if they smell.”

Buffy blinked, “They do?”

Alice nodded smiling, “Yah, like wet dog. It’s disgusting.”

Buffy grinned as she finished her beer. “Want another?” She asked pointing to the empty bottle in front of Alice.

“Why not,” Alice said smiling.

On the way to the bar a hand shot out and grabbed Buffy spinning her around, “Come on baby let’s dance.”

Buffy’s eyes narrowed at the offending hand slowly rising to the belligerent moron who had decided she looked like a push over. “Not interested,” she uttered, trying her hardest not to just kick him in the balls and be done with it.

“Oh come on, don’t be like that,” he said invading her personal bubble.

“If you value your manhood at all, I suggest you remove your hand from my arm and go find someone else, or you’re going to be pissing blood for a week,” she whispered, fury filling her eyes.

“Listen bitch…” But that was all he was able to utter before he was on the floor writhing in pain.

“Never say I didn’t warn you,” Buffy said stepping over the guy. She managed to make it the rest of the way to the bar unhindered and when she got back to the table Alice was literally in a fit of giggles.

“What?” Buffy asked as a grin broke out on her face.

“My sister Rosalie should have come, she would have loved to have seen that.” Alice said in between her laughing fit.

Buffy shrugged, “I don’t like presumptuous men, especially overbearing presumptuous men.”

“I can tell,” Alice snickered taking a large drink from her beer. “And I don’t think he’ll be forgetting anytime soon either.”

Buffy laughed at that, “Hey, want to dance?”

“Sure,” Alice said as she set her drink down on the table.

____________________________________________


Edward was reading the journal Oz had brought for him when Bella came into her room. He set it down smiling at her as she joined him on the bed. She snuggled close to him before asking, “What’s it say?”

Edward wrapped his arms around Bella breathing in her scent, “Well, I haven’t gotten very far, but apparently he was out hunting one day when he came across a beautiful woman. She was dancing in a field by herself, and though her scent was intoxicating he couldn’t bring himself to attack her.”

Bella smiled, “that sounds a little too familiar, except for the dancing part.”

“Yes,” Edward said nodding, “it does.”

_____________________________________________


By the time Buffy and Alice got home it was late. They stumbled into the house laughing hysterically; especially when Alice stumbled then fell on her butt.

“I can’t believe you were able to drive home as wasted as you are,” Buffy said helping Alice to her feet.

“Yes, well right now I think driving is easier than walking,” Alice slurred. Her nose scrunched up and she sighed, “Or talking, for that matter.”

Suddenly, Carlisle and Esme came into the room, “What on earth,” Carlisle said as he watched Alice almost fall a second time.

Buffy grabbed Alice steadying her. “She’s a little drunk,” Buffy said sheepishly. Buffy who was used to the whole party scene was well on her way to being drunk, but not nearly as bad as Alice.

Carlisle’s eyes widened as did Esme’s, both uttering a shocked, “Drunk,” at the same time.

Alice began to giggle and Buffy followed shortly after, “Oh Carlisle,” Alice said with a goofy smile. “I don’t think I’ve had this much fun in my entire life.”

Carlisle and Esme looked at each other with an amused twinkle in their eye, “All right girls, why don’t you both head on upstairs? We’ll do our best to warn Jasper when he gets home, hopefully he won’t be too angry.”

As Buffy and Alice made their way upstairs, they noticed a figure standing at the top. “Rose,” Alice exclaimed, “You should have seen Buffy tonight you would have loved it.”

Rosalie blinked at Alice before asking, “Are you drunk?”

“Yes,” she paused. “Very, but that’s not the point. Some guys got a little too presumptuous with Buffy at the bar and let’s just say he’ll be speaking a couple octaves higher for a while.”

A true smile broke out on Rosalie’s face, “Is that so. Well, I certainly would have liked to see that.”

“Told you,” Alice whispered too loudly.

Buffy grinned shaking her head, “Hey Alice, are you still going to show me your music collection?”

“Oh yah, come on,” she said taking Buffy’s hand and dragging her to her room.

_____________________________________________


Emmett, Jasper, and Spike were on their way home when Jasper’s cell phone rang. They had driven to Seattle to pick up Spike’s mother’s ring from Whitening and Williams before they had gone deep into the wilderness to go hunting.

“You’re an animal,” Emmett exclaimed to Spike as Jasper answered his phone.

Spike smirked, “It’s been a long time, since I hunted anything other than demons.”

“Yah but I wasn’t expecting you to knock the bear out cold,” Emmett said grinning into the review mirror.

“Blokes, got to get his jollies off somehow,” was Spike’s response.

Suddenly, Jasper yelled “What do you mean she’s drunk? How is that even possible?”

“Yes, were on our way.” Jasper said into the phone as both Emmett and Spike eavesdropped on the conversation.”Well can I speak to her?” Jasper asked then he smiled, “She did?”

There was a long pause before a “Hello yourself” was said.

“How… She did? Well yes, I imagine it would.” Jasper’s eyes strayed to Emmett’s.

“She does?” Jasper said smirking as Emmett mouthed the word what. “All right baby we’ll be home soon,” he paused smiling, “I love you too.”

Jasper shook his head as he hung up the phone, chuckling softly and turning to look at Spike, “Apparently your Buffy is a bad influence on Alice.”

Spike smirked, “Is that so?”

“Yes, apparently Alice came home incredibly intoxicated tonight.” Jasper said trying to keep the smile from his face.

Both Spike and Emmett began to snicker. “Oh, I have got to see this,” Emmett said gunning the engine.

Jasper smirked, “You won’t be saying that next time.”

“And why’s that?” Emmett asked.

“Because next time Rosalie wants to go,” Jasper said laughing.

“You’re kidding,” Emmett said shocked.

“Not in the least,” Jasper responded.

That was it, Spike had completely lost it. He was hunched over in the back seat laughing hysterically. Both Emmett and Jasper glared at him before their evil looks melted away into a genuine smile, and they couldn’t contain themselves anymore.

They spent the rest of the car ride doubled over in laughter. “I have a feeling, Jasper snickered. “This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.”


Chapter End Notes:
Please review.