[Reviews - 77] LikedPrinter
Summary: Post NFA. The world has been lost. Buffy must travel to a different world to stop the same evil from rising. What awaits her on the other side. New friends, old loves, and a new life. Spoilers for Eclipse and possibly Breaking Dawn.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 27794 Read: 250481
Published: 02/11/2009 Updated: 08/13/2011

1. The End by Angelinasway [Reviews - 8] Liked (1197 words)
This is my first fic, so please be gentle. A special Thanks to Dorians Kitten, with out her I probably would never of posted this chapter. Special thanks to Xaphania for her absolutely exquisite banner!

2. Visions by Angelinasway [Reviews - 9] Liked (1491 words)
To all my reviewers, I was blown away, thank you so much.

To Dorians Kitten a special thanks, she has helped me so much.

Special thanks to Xaphania for her absolutely exquisite banner!

3. More Questions Than Answers by Angelinasway [Reviews - 3] Liked (1919 words)
Sorry this chapter took so long. It was hard to write. Special thanks to Xaphania for her absolutely exquisite banner!

4. First Meetings by Angelinasway [Reviews - 5] Liked (1882 words)
Ok so here it is everyone, the first meeting. Please review!

As always special thanks to Dorians Kitten for her wonderful beta work.

Special thanks to Xaphania for her absolutely exquisite banner!

5. Getting There by Angelinasway [Reviews - 4] Liked (1846 words)
Ok, so I dont know how I feel about this chapter. It is not one of my best. Please review and tell me what you think.


Once again, special thanks to Dorians Kitten for her amazing beta job.

Special thanks to Xaphania for her absolutely exquisite banner!

6. Pain and Self-Reflection by Angelinasway [Reviews - 7] Liked (2193 words)
Ok, So I'm going to Itally in 9 days and I dont know if I'll be able to get another chapter in before then, but I am going to try.

I would also like to say that I enjoyed writing this chapter, and I am very excited to post it so please review.

Thanks to all my reviewers, and of course my wonderfule beta Dorians Kitten.

Special thanks to Xaphania for her absolutely exquisite banner!

7. Telling by Angelinasway [Reviews - 3] Liked (2108 words)
To all my readers, I am so sorry for the delay in updates. I have been so busy since I got back from Italy that I hadn't had time to write. Anyway thanks to my my wonderful Beta my best friend Meggs, I hope you all are still with me.

Special thanks to Xaphania for her absolutely exquisite banner!

8. Truths by Angelinasway [Reviews - 8] Liked (2747 words)
My deepist apologies for taking so long to update. I got the stomach flu and was out of it for a while. Anyway hope you all enjoy, this my first attempt at writing anything smutty so let me know what you think. Reviews make the muse happy!

Special thanks to my beta and long time friend Megan.

Special thanks to Xaphania for her absolutely exquisite banner!

9. Clarity by Angelinasway [Reviews - 12] Liked (2150 words)
Ok to all who may freak out by the last line of this chapter. I am in know way a bible thumper. The name just seemed suitable for what this world is to represent, untouched by true evil.

Special thanks to Megan for her beta job and Xaphania for her awesome banner! And thanks to all who reviewed you guys are awesome!

10. Lesson by Angelinasway [Reviews - 6] Liked (3487 words)
I am so sorry for such a long delay. RL really got in the way. It went from me being sick as a dog thinking I've got cancer to my boyfriend losing his job, and writing became a bit to much with everything else I had going on. Thankfully I do not have cancer and my boyfriend got his old job back if only temporary. I have just finished chapter 10 and I am so excited to have you all read it and see if your still with me. Thank you Spikelissa for your awesome beta job.

11. Making Friends by Angelinasway [Reviews - 8] Liked (3216 words)
Thanks for the wonderful reviews everyone, you have all been so great. I know that the sparkle vamps, aren't supposed to be able to eat or drink anything, but I changed it for hilarity's sake. I hope your all still with me and thanks again.

Special thanks to Spikelissa for her beta job.

12. Training and Conversations by Angelinasway [Reviews - 4] Liked (3558 words)
Sorry this took so long! My muse hasn't been cooperating with this story. Please review and let me know that your still with me and what you think!!!

Special thanks to Spikelissa for her wonderful beta job