Author's Chapter Notes:
A HUGE thanks to my new beta Lovesbitch91(Chelsea) for going over this chapter you did a great job sweetie. Also a MASSIVE thanks to Edgehead (Mel) for making the awesome banner.
Chapter 14

Moments in time.

“Buffy,” he whispered, unsure of what to do or say next, not wanting to push her any further than she wanted to go. Buffy placed a finger over his lips, tugging at her towel softly and letting it fall to the floor.

Spike stepped back slightly to admire her naked form once more. He couldn’t believe it; Buffy was naked in front of him again, not by accident but because she wanted to be. Looking into his eyes she spoke softly but confidently.

“Just kiss me.” She smiled, bringing her lips to his in a gentle and loving kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Their kiss soon turned demanding as he pushed her naked form up against the bathroom sink, hands everywhere. She soon lost patience with his shirt buttons and settled for ripping it open. The distant sounds of his buttons flying around the bathroom could be heard as she moaned into his mouth.

Running her hands up and down his perfectly sculpted chest, she couldn’t help but smile with womanly pride as she heard him moan at the feel of her nails running across his nipples Pushing the shirt off his shoulders, she let it fall to the floor without a second thought.

She felt his hands move around, cupping her bum before lifting her into the air effortlessly. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her from the bathroom into his bedroom, never breaking their kiss. Dropping down on the bed with her he finally pulled away for air. Looking into her eyes, he could see so many things: arousal, lust, and some fear.

“Buffy, please tell me to stop,” he whispered huskily, almost begging her to make him stop. He was so scared; scared of losing her again, of taking things too far and forcing her to run from him - but he knew it was too late. He couldn’t stop now, not unless she asked him to.

“What?” she asked, confused and breathless.

“If you don’t want this, if you want to stop, we can. We can get dressed and pretend this never happened and just go back to being friends. But if not, if we cross this line, that’s it Buffy. It will change things between us forever and there will be no turning back, not this time.” Part of him wanted her to make this stop, and was scared of losing her, having her run from everything. They had spent months building a loyal and trustworthy friendship. But on the other hand, he felt like if she made him stop he would go stark-raving mad.

Buffy knew she should put a stop to this, she knew it would only cause them pain, that when she woke up he would be gone and she would end up with a half-assed excuse as to why they couldn’t be together. But she also knew it was too late; she needed him, wanted him, loved him even if he didn’t love her the same way. She had to have him.

“Don’t stop. Please, don’t stop,” she begged, pulling his head down into another passionate kiss. If she was going to lose him in the morning she fully intended to make this last, to explore every inch of him and print it to memory. Flipping them over so she was now on top, Spike gasped in surprise; he never knew she could be so forceful.

She smiled wickedly, sliding down his body, nibbling on his nipples and leaving hot kisses in her wake before reaching his pants. Slipping off his shoes, she tossed them to the floor with his socks. Undoing his belt buckle, she zipped down his pants, only slightly surprised when his erection sprung free.

“Commando,” she mentally noted, remembering their one and only other time together. He hadn’t worn underwear then, either.


Buffy’s mouth watered at the sight of his cock jumping under her gaze. She just had to taste him.

He was still as huge as she remembered. Slipping his pants off and throwing them to the floor, Buffy smiled up at him, her green eyes sparkling with mischief and giving him no warning before taking his hardened cock into her mouth.


“Oh God,” he groaned out; her mouth was so hot, Spike felt like he was on fire. He glanced down and almost came at the sight. She was sucking her cheeks in and Spike was positive this was one of the best blow jobs he’d ever had. He watched as she sucked him up and down, bringing her hand into play as she cupped his balls, massaging them softly and making him moan in approval.

Taking him deep into her throat and swallowing around his head was almost his undoing. Spike let out a strangled moan at the feel of her taking him in so deep. He glanced down and felt his eyes roll back at the sight before him. Spike felt like he was going to cum at any second.

Spike threaded his fingers through her golden locks, looking down at the goddess between his legs. He let out another moan, seeing her green eyes looking up at him, watching his cock slipping in and out of her hot little mouth. When he felt her start to play with his balls again, squeezing them and sucking them he knew he wasn’t going to last much longer.


“Oh God, luv…If you keep that up I’m going to cum right in your mouth,” Spike groaned, trying to warn Buffy of his impending release - but what happened next shocked the hell out of him,. Buffy let his cock pop out of her mouth for just a moment.

“That’s the whole point,” she said suggestively. He looked confused at first so she continued. “I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste you so bad,” she moaned, wrapping her mouth back around his cock again.

Spike’s brain almost short circuited at her words. His Buffy, his sweet and sometimes seductive Buffy, had just asked him to cum in her mouth. The thought alone almost finished him off. Spike felt his orgasm nearing as Buffy quickened her pace and sucked harder, taking him in deep. God, she wanted to taste him.

“Holy fuck, Buffy!” he yelled as she took him in even deeper than before. Shooting his hot seed into her welcoming mouth, Spike glanced down, watching as she swallowed it down willingly, loving the taste of him, licking and lapping at his now softening member.


She crawled up his body, proud of herself and in an extremely naughty mood. There was one stray bit of cum that was now dripping down to her chin, and Spike watched under hooded eyes as she wiped it up with her finger and brought it to her mouth to lick it up.


“Mmm yummy,” she whispered, kissing his lips softly. “Spike taste.” He couldn’t believe his eyes, his ears; she was intoxicating, so sensual and sexy and he felt like his whole body was on fire for her. He had to have her.

Flipping them over so she was now lying on her back under him he kissed her feverishly, moving down her body to take one perk nipple into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it skillfully before moving to the other.

Buffy was moaning under him, lifting her hips as she desperately sought some friction to help ease the ache between her legs. Kissing his way down her body, he stopped at her heat, admiring her glistening lips, parting them with his fingers.

He felt her shudder beneath him as his fingers lightly brushed across her clit and he smiled to himself before bending down to take it into his mouth. He sucked and nipped at her delicate flesh and slipped two long fingers into her welcoming heat, watching her toss her head back and forth in pleasure.

Buffy never knew it could feel like this. Angel had only gone down on her once and it had been awkward and unpleasurable; but Spike’s skillful tongue was doing things to her body she never knew were possible.

“Oh god, so good, never knew it could be so good,” she moaned. Spike smiled into her mound, pleased with her response to him.

Spike could feel that her orgasm was close. Slipping a third finger into her, he pumped into her forcefully, feeling himself getting hard again at the sight of her laying naked, legs spread and his fingers disappearing and reappearing in and out of her quim.


He sucked and licked at her heat like a man dying of thirst. Buffy bucked her hips wildly as her walls clamped down around his invading fingers. Arching her back, she screamed in release.

“SPIKE!!!!!” Her orgasm washed over her in waves and she had never felt anything like it. She’d never cum so hard in her entire life. She looked up at him with hazy eyes and watched as he slipped his fingers from her, bringing them to his mouth and licking them clean. Saying nothing, he crawled back up her body.

Buffy could feel his hardened length rubbing against her wet heat, coating his cock in her juices. Lifting her hips in a silent welcome, she moaned when his cock slipped between her wet lips and rubbed against her clit. Spike teased her with a few strokes to her clit before positioning himself at her entrance and slowly sliding in.

They groaned at the feel of each other; he was so big and Buffy could feel him stretching and filling every inch of her. She was so full. Having Spike inside her felt like coming home. She was complete and whole when he was with her.

Spike felt like he was on fire. Buffy was so wet for him and as hot as hell. She was still so tight, as tight as she had been on their first time together. Spike felt his eyes roll back at the sensation.

“Oh God, Spike!” Buffy gasped as Spike pulled out and slammed into her quickly, starting to thrust into her at a steady pace.


“Buffy, so good,” Spike panted, sliding his arm down her body and cupping her bottom. “Still so tight,” he moaned, sliding his hand to her thigh and lifting her leg out to the side. She felt him slide in deeper and couldn’t stop herself as she arched her back and let out a moan. He was moving in and out of her at an agonizingly slow pace; she needed more, had to have more.

“Please Spike, faster… harder,” she begged raking her nails down his back and gasping as his thrusting became faster, harder just as she had asked.

“Oh god! Feels so good…Don’t stop.” Buffy could feel her orgasm nearing and raised her hips, meeting Spike thrust for thrust.

She was so close. His voice was hot against her skin, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. The feel of him pounding into her heat, slipping in and out of her, sent her walls fluttering.

Feeling her beneath him, clenching around him, Spike quickened his pace, growling when her hands cupped his bottom and pulled him in deeper, harder, and faster. She was spiraling completely out of control. Buffy felt herself let go, her walls squeezing his cock like a vice grip as she wailed in release. Spike was panting, letting out a groan as she scraped her nails down his back, his hips thrusting hard and fast against hers.


“SPIKE!” she cried out. He thrust into her a few more times before he found his own release, groaning as he spilled his seed into her welcoming body.


“Buffy,” Spike moaned, leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses along her neck and collar bone as he came down from his high. Unsure of what to do or say he slipped from her heat, moving to lay behind her. Pulling the blanket up to cover them, he wrapped his arms around her. He decided they could deal with the aftermath tomorrow and, sighing happily, they both quickly fell into a dreamless sleep.


Chapter End Notes:
So?? what do you think? let me know :)