Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was betaed by x3tinkerbell07! Yay and thanks!

Chapter 10: Returning the Favor



If you can’t return the favor, pass it on.
~ Louise Brown


Spike groaned seeing such an erotic image and before Buffy could finish, he pulled her to his lips. He didn’t even care if he tasted himself. What she had just done for him and watching her lick her fingers clean had made the passion build in him again. He knew it wouldn’t be long before he was hard again. Vampire stamina was an amazing thing so Spike wasted no time flipped them both over while still kissing her giving her breaks to allow for breathing then broke the kiss whispering, “My turn to taste.”

He had tried to do this for her a few times in their relationship but she had always been too impatient so he never got more than a lick in. He really wanted to feel her orgasm into his mouth and was determined that this time he would get to taste her sweet juices.

He gave each breast a kiss before spreading her legs even further apart to put them on his shoulders. He whispered against her lips, “You’re beautiful down here too. So pink and wet. Are you wet for me kitten?”

Buffy smiled and nodded arching her hips up trying to force him to touch her. Spike smirked with a slight chuckle, “So anxious aren’t we? You never really let me taste you before. I want to taste you Buffy so badly. You will let me taste you properly this time, yeah?”

Buffy didn’t say anything just took her hands to his hair and gently pushed him down towards her. Spike laughed out loud, “Mighty impatient pet but that’s ok, I am too.”

After saying that he used his tongue to lick around her hole ending up at her clit which he flattened his tongue against and dragged it over causing her to go crazy. He gently used one hand as she did to steady her to the bed as he took the little nubbin into his mouth and sucked on it while flicking it with this tongue. This seemed to drive her crazy as she just about screamed.

He chose not to whisper anything but instead licked down with his tongue to her hole and drove his tongue into it trying to suck out her juices to taste every bit of her.

He then removed his tongue and replaced it with his fingers taking the opportunity to whisper against her clit, “You taste so sweet, just like honey. Your taste is addicting. It’s like a sweet drug’s pouring through my system and I want to continue to taste it.”

Buffy moaned running her fingers through his hair as though for some sort of support before she gave up and reached down to grab the sheets to hold on to her sanity while he sucked and flicked at her clit and used his fingers to pump in and out of her. God she was going crazy and couldn’t focus. She was almost afraid for a minute that she would black out before she heard Spike’s voice continue, “That’s it Buffy. Just enjoy what you are feeling and don’t fight it. I have you and won’t let you go or get hurt. Just relax and feel my love. It will be good, I promise.”

Buffy shook her head side to side trying to fight the loss of control as he continued to pump his now three fingers in and out of her every time rubbing against her g-spot. She couldn’t hold on anymore and tears were pouring out of her eyes as she battled with her own body. Spike whispered trying to ease her fears to allow herself to let go, “Buffy I promise, you’re safe. I have you.”

To make his point, he wrapped his free arm tightly around her stomach from underneath her butt as though to hold her tight. She cried out in pleasure unable to hold on anymore as Spike felt a gush of liquid pour from her and he quickly lapped it up not stopping his pumping determined to make her crave this every time they were together.

He sent her spiraling into another orgasm before she even came down from the first and she screamed out, “Oh my God Spike, don’t stop!” Spike crawled up her body carefully not removing his fingers until the last second as he plunged into her driving her into another orgasm.

She screamed out, “Spike!” loudly and he didn’t move only stayed inside of her letting her have a moment to recollect herself before moving forward. She squirmed under him and then came to lie quietly as she whispered, “That was amazing.”

Spike whispered against her lips as he placed kisses on them, “Wait there’s more.”