Author's Chapter Notes:
x3tinkerbell07 betaed this chapter! Thanks and enjoy!

Chapter 11: Completion!



"No one can look at me the way you always have and make me feel so complete…and so completely in love. "
~ Unknown


Buffy’s eyes opened wider as she saw Spike was indeed serious. She felt him still inside of her hard and she arched her hips to feel him moving inside of her. He moved slowly and enjoyed the feel of her around him.

She watched the emotions play over his face before he finally was under control enough to talk, “You are so tight and warm. You feel like you will burn me alive only we know that can’t happen. The way your muscles feel around me, squeezing me so tight and so good.”

Buffy squeezed him tightly twice using those slayer muscles causing him to stop talking for a moment and only groan in response. She whispered against his lips trying to return the favor but being new at it only said, “You feel so good so deep inside of me. I swear you are inside of me deeper than anyone else. You fill me completely…” She trailed off as he began to move at a faster pace and she matched his tempo perfectly.

Everything they always did was perfect together and apparently Spike agreed as he whispered, “We fit so perfectly together. Every move I make, you perfectly match. It’s like you feel what I’m about to do and do it too. How can we fit so perfectly together being who we are?”

Buffy couldn’t focus on his thoughts as he was driving her insane. She needed more, craved more, as she moved her hands down his back to rest on his butt pushing him at a faster pace.

Spike took the hint feeling his pleasure build even more as he reached down and used one hand to fondle her breasts. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he took the opportunity to sit up pulling her with him so he was sitting and she was sitting on top of him with her legs still wrapped around his waist. He used his hands to help her set the tempo of raising and lowering herself onto him driving him even further into her body.

She threw her head back lost in the feeling as she continued to move to drive him further and further into her. He leaned down and sucked on her nipples and breasts, which made her move even faster. He got frustrated at not being able to help her keep the tempo and laid back on the bed pulling her with him so she rested solely on top of him and he used his hips to help her move faster and faster.

She moaned and leaned forward to place kisses on his lips in an attempt to be as close as she could as she felt herself about to lose control again. She wondered why it was so easy to get off before and now it was scary. She heard him whisper into her ear, “I love you Buffy, you’re mine and safe. I’ll always take care of you. We fit perfectly together and complete each other.”

Buffy realized it was because the feelings were overpowering her and were scary but she focused on Spike’s promises and words and it made things all right.

She learned forward a little more to suck on his earlobe as he groaned and swirled his hips hitting another spot inside of her more causing her to moan against his earlobe instead of sucking it. She kissed down his chin until she reached his neck and gently sucked on his jugular as he had done to her earlier.

Buffy felt Spike tighten his grip on her hips and he growled, “Careful what you start Buffy. That’s dangerous ground.”

She suddenly knew where his control would be lost. She wanted him to lose control as much as she was. She could barely think but she knew she wanted him to lose control. She wanted to see the full side of him so she licked down his neck and sucked on another spot on his jugular.

Buffy felt Spike’s face shift in and out of human form to vampire form and moaned against his neck as she placed kisses from one side of his neck to the other and then sucked on his jugular on this side as she continued to pump him in and out of her.

He growled and warned her, “Buffy I can’t fight this much longer..you..have..to..stop!”

Buffy didn’t listen and gently bit down on Spike’s neck and she felt him roll them both over until he was over her and he was fully vamped out now.

She moaned under him as he began to forcefully pump into her faster and faster. She was withering from pain mixed with pleasure as he hit her cervix with every pump.

She threw her head completely back against the bed as Spike whispered still vamped out with every bit of restraint left in him, “Do you really want me to bite you Buffy? Is that what you wanted?”

His voice was husky and slurred with his fangs hanging from his mouth. She didn’t answer and continued to match his tempo as he took his hands and put them on either side of her face and forced her to look at him.

She started into his yellow eyes and looked at his fangs and Spike repeated himself, “Do you want me to bite you Buffy? Was that what you wanted?”

Buffy gave in and screamed, “Yes! Bite me!”

As she found her last inch of control leave her and he didn’t hesitate and leaned down and bit down gently but forcefully into her jugular and stayed still as to not to rip her skin. This was enough to send her spiraling over the edge and to send him along with her.

She screamed, “Spike!” and clung onto his back with her nails as she felt him take a few pulls of her blood. He groaned out her name against her shoulder but he was careful to stay still as to not hurt her. She was withering under him in pleasure and he had to use all the strength he had to keep her still.

He took a few pulls of her blood unable to resist the pull of the ambrosia. He listened to her speeding heartbeat and knew when to stop when it slightly skipped a beat and immediately pulled out and licked the wound to stop the bleeding.

Spike then rolled over off Buffy to collapse next to her and pulled her close to him. He could still feel her heartbeat rising and could feel her blood coursing through his veins.

She whispered softly, “You’re warm Spike.”

Spike sighed out, “Your blood warms me, pet. It’s your blood.”

Buffy nodded and closed her eyes resting her head against Spike’s chest as she drifted off to sleep content and satisfied. Spike listened to her heartbeat a little longer until it slowed down and he sighed, realizing she was just fine, just sleeping so he drifted off to a much needed sleep as well holding her tight.