Author's Chapter Notes:
Betaed by x3tinkerbell07!

Chapter 32: Moment of Perfect Happiness



"Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed."
~ Storm Jameson


Buffy wrapped her arms immediately around Spike’s neck as he lowered her onto the bed and drew him in for a passionate kiss. Buffy felt as though she was on fire as the kiss made her moan in pleasure.

Spike’s hands were everywhere. First he was cupping her face, then massaging her neck. His lips followed the trail down to suck gently on her jugular before moving down to her shoulders. He gently lowered the straps on her blue top and kissed every piece of skin that appeared. He whispered, “Buffy you will always be beautiful to me. Your skin is so soft, smooth, golden, and warm.”

With each word spoken he placed more kisses getting lower and lower until his lips brushed her breast. She arched her back trying to force his mouth to suck on her breasts but instead he lowered his head to her stomach and began to pull her shirt up kissing the skin being bared to his eyes. She moaned and tried to use her hands to manipulate his lips higher and he chuckled then gave her a smirk, “Where are those handcuffs when I need them pet?”

Buffy weakly slapped at his chest in mock surprise but laughed just the same, “Luckily you don’t have them…”

She moaned as he blew air across her breasts but still avoided what she wanted the most. She whimpered, “Please Spike. I need you.”

Spike chuckled and lifted her shirt completely off her head as he whispered against her lips, “That better pet?”

He took his fingertips and gently traced around her nipples still not touching them as Buffy shook her head not caring that she was practically begging him for attention, “Please suck them or lick them or touch them or I don’t care what you do to them as long as you do something to them.”

Spike chuckled again at her obvious discomfort but was tired of teasing her and was dying to taste her so he lowered his mouth and blew one more time before he took the breast into his mouth using his hand to fondle the other. Buffy moaned loudly as she felt her breasts on fire from his touch. Everywhere he was touching her skin, it burned. She knew it wasn’t really his touch that was doing it since it was cool compared to the internal fire that was burning inside of her.

She pulled his shirt over his head and whimpered as he stopped touching her enough to lift his arms to assist her. He continued nipping and sucking on her breasts driving her wild. She rubbed circles down his back and then up his stomach and then down to cover the bulge in his pants. He groaned at her contact, “You be careful tonight. We haven’t made love for a few days and he’s antsy.”

Buffy grinned, “I want to suck on it like a lollipop.” She swirled her tongue in her mouth mimicking the pumping motion of her hand as he groaned and started to remove her pants and panties really fast.

Before she could register what he was up to, he removed his pants as well and had moved over her so that his erection was dangling in her face and his face was at her junction. She grinned having never tried this before but always been curious.

Spike smirked unable to see her face but could hear her licking her lips, “Your wish is my command.”

With that he lowered his mouth and took her clit into her mouth sucking on it hard. She moaned loudly as pleasure and pain mixed causing her to arch her hips off the bed. He chuckled, “Can’t have that now can we?”

So he wrapped his arms around her legs to bring them up in between them and opened her lips baring her to his gaze. Meanwhile Buffy had lowered her mouth towards his erection and started licking it. Spike moaned and lowered his tongue to enter her while she sucked him in deeper into her mouth enjoying the way he quivered with pleasure. She swirled her tongue around him and felt him groan against her clit causing vibrations that sent her withering under him. He gently used a finger to enter her and then moved his thumb to gently probe her other entrance in curiosity.

She wiggled trying to avoid that and he chuckled and she moaned feeling him chuckle against her clit as he sucked it fully into his mouth. She fondled his balls as she swallowed around him to take him finally into her and she moaned with pleasure at what he was giving to her and felt him quiver again in her mouth. She knew she was close and could feel his closeness as well and she felt him enter a second finger into her entrance and pumped in and out rubbing the spot only he had ever reached. She swallowed one more time and moaned against his erection and racked her fingernails over his balls causing him to vamp out and stop sucking on her clit as he roared out in pleasure. She released him with a pop and cleaned him thoroughly and then moaned out loud as she felt Spike renew his ministrations on her. She was so close and she felt him suck her into his mouth and flick her clit as he pumped now three fingers into her entrance and then focused on that special spot sending her spiraling over the edge as she yelled out his name. Spike lapped up her juices and quickly flipped himself around to lie by her side pulling her close to him and she snuggled up against him whispering as her body still shook with aftershocks, “Can we just snuggle for the rest of the night? I’m a little sleepy after that.”

Spike smirked, “Was it as good for you as it was for me sweetheart?”

She grinned and turned red nodding not wanting to admit it. Spike was amazed at how his Buffy could be so bold sometimes, so feisty other times and then shy as can be and still be his.

He snuggled her up closer and felt her wrap her arms tighter around his waist and felt her soft breathing on his chest. He listened peacefully as he suddenly was able to pick up the faintest sound of a second heartbeat. He was tempted to wake up Buffy and tell her he could hear the baby but she looked so peaceful he decided against it. He knew in that moment if his heart would beat, it would beat only for her.

He thanked the powers-that-be that he had gotten his soul anchored and knew that if this moment hadn’t shaken it then nothing will. He was perfectly happy. He closed his eyes letting the sound of Buffy and their baby’s heartbeats send him off to sleep.