Author's Chapter Notes:
This Chapter was betaed by my beta x3tinkerbell07! Thanks and enjoy!!

Chapter 34: Deliveries



"As unique opportunities come up to highlight our content, we will use this great delivery platform."
~ Mark Cuban


Buffy was so excited and was running after the deliverymen telling them where to put all her new furniture. They had also ordered towels for the bathroom, two sets of bedding for all beds, a rug for their bedroom, three dish sets and extra silverware.

Spike had set up his porch area with an outdoor dining set, a roll away cabinet and a huge grill set. He was loving this new sunlight thing and looking forward to spending time in the garden. He had talked with the sales rep about a gardening place that was reasonable for him to get advice and start buying plants.

Once the delivery people left, Spike sat down on the sofa and pulled Buffy with him and she shook her head knowing what was on his mind and also on hers, “No no no, we can’t do this now. We need clothes and you did promise you would have the attic finished so we can move the second spare bedroom upstairs and change the other into a baby room. Oo I can’t wait until that happens so I can buy baby stuff. Since we know it’s a girl we can buy pink and white and purple and yellow!”

Spike chuckled as she continued to chatter away without realizing Spike wasn’t fully focused on her. In fact he had tuned her out to listen to the baby’s heartbeat that he could faintly hear as Buffy leaned against his chest.

Buffy stood up suddenly jumping to attention yanking Spike’s hand with hers, “Let’s go. Besides we have to buy your car!!”

Spike chuckled and called for another cab as they headed back out to go to the car dealers and clothes shop as well as the garden shop.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Buffy dropped Spike in front of a leather store and went off to do some shopping of her own. She bought sweaters, jeans, more tank tops, a new pair of boots, a zipper jumper and a few new belts. She also bought a few dresses and skirts. She then met up with Spike as she put her hand over her stomach, “Do you think I will show anytime soon?”

Spike shrugged and handed her a bag and she peeked inside and noticed it was full of baby books. She smiled as she turned towards Spike, her eyes shining with admiration and awe, “You bought us baby books?”

Spike replied a little nervous, “Well I haven’t been around a baby who wasn’t chow in over a hundred and twenty years and I’d like to do this right. I figured the books would let us know what to do, especially the “What to Expect while Expecting”. That book was highly recommended. I also bought you some items but I’ll show you later but right now, did you visit Victoria Secret yet?”

Buffy blushed red and shook her head. Spike smirked and raised his eyebrow at her and gestured towards the store entrance, “After you my dear.”

Buffy gasped in shock as she tried to push him backwards out of the lingerie store, “You can’t come in here! This is a girl’s store.”

The sales rep at the door shrugged speaking up towards the duo fighting at the doorway, “Actually, he can come in if you want but he can’t go in the dressing rooms.”

Spike chuckled patting the young rep on his back, “See the nice rep said I can come in if I wanted.”

Buffy looked totally embarrassed as she tried to continue her protest, “But these are underwear.”

Spike laughed, “I’ve seen them on you before as well as off you…Who better to chose what to wear than the person who admires it.”

He wagged his eyebrow at her and she totally turned red hitting him in the arm and handed him her packages, “Go sit on the bench with these and I’ll surprise you.”

Spike picked up some comfy looking slippers, “Buy these for my sake, pet? I don’t want your poor feet to be walking around at night without anything on them and then have you or the baby getting sick.”

Buffy agreed thinking she would agree to anything to be able to visit this shop in peace.

Once inside alone, she wandered around picking up red lingerie, as well as pink and black. She knew black and red seemed to be his favorite while pink was hers. She also picked up a pair of pale blue pajamas that were soft and cottony. She picked a sexy black teddy that had red roses on each shoulder strap and in the center of her breasts. It fit like a dream and made her feel totally sexy so she picked up a white one as well. She looked at the pile of underwear in her arms and figured she had enough.

She picked up the slippers Spike had picked up and felt how soft they felt and smiled. She was one lucky girl to be with Spike. How did she ever get so damn lucky? She would never know but she would definitely make sure it worked this time.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Spike watched as Buffy busied herself around the room setting up her clothes in her closet. He didn’t bother with his but watching her was nice.

She had turned on some peppy music and was dancing around the room as she hung up each item on a separate hanger. He was thankful he had picked up three containers of hangers from that store he went into.

He smiled as he figured it was time to share the items he had bought for her. He brought up his bags and sat down on the bed that was freshly made with black silk sheets. He admired the feel of the silkiness and grinned knowing his bed was the one who had introduced Buffy to the joys of feeling the silkiness under her body. He whispered, “Buffy, love, can you take a break? I want to give you something.”

Buffy sat down next to him eager to see what was in the bags. He first pulled out three jewelry boxes. He explained, “I stopped by the shop to replace my gold chain and I realized you had lost all your jewelry including the golden cross I had given you for your birthday.”

She opened the first box and gasped admiring the beautiful pink sapphire earrings that were simple yet pretty and the necklace that matched. He whispered, “They are known as star pink sapphires. I thought they were quiet pretty with the way the darker pink star is in them. Reminded me of flames.”

Buffy whispered, “There are beautiful Spike. I think I have the perfect dress to wear it with as well.” She got up and went to her closet and pulled out the black dress with red spaghetti straps, then showed him a pink baby doll dress and finally a blue dress that sparkled and had a split up the side.

Spike grinned whispering, “I think I have every dress you own covered with jewelry out of sure dumb luck.”

Buffy laughed and opened the second box to find a pair of red ruby earrings with a simple matching necklace. The rubies were dark and pure. She smiled and opened the third box to find the deep blue sapphires that matched the color of Spike’s eyes and she found herself whispering, “They match the color of your eyes…so dark and deep blue… so beautiful.”

Spike smiled and placed a gentle kiss on your lips as she whispered, “Thank you so much. These are beautiful and I can’t wait to wear them for you.”

Spike smiled even as his eyes glazed over as he imaged Buffy in each dress as well as undressing her at the end of each night, “I can’t wait to see you in those dresses.”

Buffy giggled but peered at what else was in his hand obviously not satisfied until she saw everything he had bought, “What’s in the big bag though?”

Spike laughed at her curiosity, “Here, love.”

She smiled as she eagerly began to open the bag to see silk pajamas. They were men’s and she looked so confused as he explained, “You are always wearing my shirts to bed and I wanted you to have something silky to wear to bed. I’ll take the pants so I won’t accidentally jump you in the middle of the night and you can wear the shirts.”

Buffy whispered, “But they won’t smell like you.”

Spike looked shocked that she would admit to something like that and then just smirked but spoke with his voice full of understanding, “I’ll see what I can do about that love. Now the last item.” She took out the three pajamas that were black, and two red. At the bottom of the bag was a duster similar to Spike’s. Buffy pulled it out and smelled the leather and it smelled similar but not like him. She took his duster off the ground and smelled it and felt her heart skip a beat the way it always does when she gets a whiff of leather and smoke. She whispered, “Can you wear it a few times to break it in so when it’s put around me if smells like you?”

Spike laughed even as his eyes showed shock, “You like the way I smell that much sweetheart?”

Buffy nodded and said in a quiet voice, “Yea I do.”

Spike laughed and pulled her into his lap, “Shall we break in the new bed.”

Buffy grinned, “Yeah, let’s!”